Opinion Do you eat Oreos by taking it apart or like a sandwich?

cloudyskies

monster energy-fueled
What better do I have to do than ask this question;
Do you eat Oreos by taking each side apart so one has the cream and the other side has none?
Or do you bite right into it as if it were a sandwich.

Sandwich style is the patrician taste, how God intended, and the sexiest, most handsome possible way. The true way.

Sandwich style, I guess. I don't have time to play with food.

I do kinda both

But for the most part I try to take part of the cookie off and then take turns with each cookie eating the singular cookie and then the cream side and vice versa...

I dissect my oreos (sometimes I try and peel the cream off too [in one piece]) and eat it that way.

I enjoy removing the cream with a knife and eating that. Just that. I usually give the tops to my little brother who hasn't eaten a true Oreo in years.

i usually take them apart, eat the cream, and then eat the cookies because i prefer the cookie part to the cream

Cream? What cream? I remove the cream, trash it, then enjoy the cookie. :>

Imagine an Oreo like a pizza. The cookie is the base. The Cream is the topping. You don’t eat the base of pan pizza individually. You eat it all together.

Glorious schmorious. Bread is just bread. But with the toppings...
bread is a divine, fluffy food with no equal. good paired with other things, on its own, with a bit of honey-butter as an appetizer, put in a toaster. its flexibility is like none other, it truly comes from the gods

now oreos taste better without the cream.

Taking off either or cookie to it eat then bite off the edges of the other cookie before I eat the frosting and finally the last cookie part.

Wait, what cream are we talking about? He original Oreo? This is crucial.
the cookie part will eternally taste better without the cream. a slightly bitter chocolate cookie is easy on the pallet, that cream is sickeningly sweet

I bet the same people who don't like the cream are the same ones who don't eat the frosting on cakes. ^;3^

I usually take them apart, sometimes eating the cream first like Asterion Asterion and sometimes leaving it on one of the cookies like AnimeGenork AnimeGenork . But sometimes I eat them sandwich style too. ^D^

I bet the same people who don't like the cream are the same ones who don't eat the frosting on cakes. ^;3^

I usually take them apart, sometimes eating the cream first like Asterion Asterion and sometimes leaving it on one of the cookies like AnimeGenork AnimeGenork . But sometimes I eat them sandwich style too. ^D^
as a baker im taking this as fighting words

although i stated i eat the cream

Users who are viewing this thread

Back