• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Divinity Unbound: The Dragon Goddess - Interest Check

Code:
[row][column=span4]https://www.rpnation.com/bbcode/[/column][column=span4]https://www.rpnation.com/bbcode/[/column][/row]

Thanks for the help!

I'm using Sindarin for his last name and Quenya for his first name (normal elvish and high elvish respectively)

GojiBean GojiBean Are any of the teal territories specifically dark elves? Also are there any wars they've been in recently I should be aware of?

LuckyDubs LuckyDubs Good question. I never officially named the world itself anything other than "Earth" because I'm lazy. Lol. So you can just call it "Earth."

EldridSmith EldridSmith I'll answer in the PM thread we have since it deals with something simlar.

Quite interesting setting. I hope that my skills are sufficient for the kind of detailed CS which is required, especially since I may lack quite some experience in creating such extensive Chractersheets. So I would welcome any kind of critique of my CS. Especially since I feel that it may be a tad bit too much in certain areas while at the same time lacking in terms of quality. And don't mind to be blunt, if it is so bad that I probably can not partake in this little journey, then just say it. I do not mind being harshly rejected as long as I can learn a thing or two. (And especially critique for the personality description is gladly seen by me, after all it feels improvable, although that may very well be just because I am rarely satisfied with my own writing.)

Adding to my own little introduction I would have to inquire in regards to the magical academies, whether the names of said academies are already set in stone? Or if I may (or should) come up with a name for the one which my OC has acquired his education from?

Quite interesting setting. I hope that my skills are sufficient for the kind of detailed CS which is required, especially since I may lack quite some experience in creating such extensive Chractersheets. So I would welcome any kind of critique of my CS. Especially since I feel that it may be a tad bit too much in certain areas while at the same time lacking in terms of quality. And don't mind to be blunt, if it is so bad that I probably can not partake in this little journey, then just say it. I do not mind being harshly rejected as long as I can learn a thing or two. (And especially critique for the personality description is gladly seen by me, after all it feels improvable, although that may very well be just because I am rarely satisfied with my own writing.)

Adding to my own little introduction I would have to inquire in regards to the magical academies, whether the names of said academies are already set in stone? Or if I may (or should) come up with a name for the one which my OC has acquired his education from?

Hi there.

Just do your best and we'll see what happens! You are free to make up a name for your magical academy of choice if you decide to make a magical character.

Good luck!

Very intriguing setting and the amount of depth and work put is outstanding, not to mention the fantasy medieval setting which I dig. Life has been hectic recently but this RP is something I can't miss, I will try to do my best in fulfilling the requirements as accurately as possible. For me, when joining roleplays, the only problem most have is my lengthy character sheets and I'm thrilled to know that won't be a problem here :D Now for what idea I have for my character, I was planning to make a magic-user who practices Exocentric Magic or Arcaum Exo (its basically Invocation), which is a form of magic that draws upon the magical energy of higher beings/dimensions to cast spells, they are cast through the use of Mudras and Incantations. Now if you want to know more about this form of magic I would be happy to share what I planned for it in my character but if that isn't allowed, which is totally okay I understand, I can do a sorcerer who specializes in Transmutation/Alteration.

For anyone whose still working on a character and interested in having ties with mine or playing an old friend of my character's, the Uranis Umani passed away fourty years ago from old age but his children are alive but old and his grandchildren are all still middle aged to young. And Astara is an elf whose cool, calm, and collected. (I left her a bit vague for those interested in playing her). There are also many other character's descendants or relatives, but you're free to read my backstory for that if you're interested.
Also I swear I'm almost done with his backstory, I just need to bridge the 216 year gap with recent life filler which provides further information on his outlook on his the passage of time.
(Pardon the repeat for those who saw it in the OOC)

Very intriguing setting and the amount of depth and work put is outstanding, not to mention the fantasy medieval setting which I dig. Life has been hectic recently but this RP is something I can't miss, I will try to do my best in fulfilling the requirements as accurately as possible. For me, when joining roleplays, the only problem most have is my lengthy character sheets and I'm thrilled to know that won't be a problem here :D Now for what idea I have for my character, I was planning to make a magic-user who practices Exocentric Magic or Arcaum Exo (its basically Invocation), which is a form of magic that draws upon the magical energy of higher beings/dimensions to cast spells, they are cast through the use of Mudras and Incantations. Now if you want to know more about this form of magic I would be happy to share what I planned for it in my character but if that isn't allowed, which is totally okay I understand, I can do a sorcerer who specializes in Transmutation/Alteration.

Hi there.

The idea sounds interesting. But yes, please do send me a PM with more detail about this magical form. Magic in this RP works a very specific way and at the moment I have a few concerns that this form might be deviating from the established lore a bit. But I'll reserve judgement on that until I hear the whole idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back