• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Divinity Unbound Interest Check!

The backstory certainly seems intriguing, but I'm not sure if I will have the time. What are the post length and frequency expectations?

The backstory certainly seems intriguing, but I'm not sure if I will have the time. What are the post length and frequency expectations?

At present, none. The RP hasn't been officially made yet. I'm applying for it to be a Hosted Project, but haven't heard back from admins yet.

Once I do get the RP made, HP or not, I will expect posting to be at least once per week for each individual involved. I don't mind slower paced RP's. In fact, since I work fully time, I prefer them to run at a slightly slower pace than others which ask for a post a day.

As for length, it's a pretty broad statement but I want your posts to be as long as they need to be to move your character forward in a meaningful way. If your post would just be filler, don't bother. Only post when you know that doing so would move your character forward in a meaningful way and add as much detail as you feel is necessary to do that.

Obviously one-liners won't be tolerated, but posts which are about a paragraph long with maybe one or two lines of dialogue are perfectly fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back