• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Divinity, Baldur's Gate, and other fandoms ♪(^∇^*)

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
*While casually rising from the dead* Oh my God, look at that, I'm alive

Hello all, welcome to my lil' thread! ♪(´▽`) I have been absolutely obsessed with Baldur's Gate since it's early access release, and I'm still absolutely obsessed when I shut the game off. So here I am, looking for roleplays!

Baldur's Gate is definitely my top craving right now, but I'm obsessed with a lot - so I've got a few other fandoms too!

A few loose roleplaying rules first:

✧ I have a preference for replies that are around 2-5 paragraphs each, but I'll write any length.
✧ Longer replies will take a longer amount of time, but I prefer around 1 response a day.
✧ I don't mind any particular level of writing, either. Come with whatever level of writing you're comfortable with.
✧ I'm looking for OC x Canon or OC x OC pairings at the moment, leaning towards the former.
✧ I'm so down to double up on characters.
✧ When doubling, I do prefer two separate roleplays, where we can each pick whatever pairing or fandom we want for our side, but I'm also alright with keeping them contained in the same roleplay.
And fandoms!

Baldur's Gate 3

✧ Looking for: Astarion, Gale
✧ Can play: Anyone
Divinity: Original Sin 2
✧ Looking for: OC x OC, Lohse, Fane
Dragon Age (2 or Inquisition)
✧ Looking for: OC x OC, Solas, Anders
✧ Can play: Anyone, but especially Cullen or Solas
Skyrim
✧ Looking for: OC x OC
I might update this list with more fandoms in the future, but that's what I have for now! Message me if you're interested! ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back