• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Divine Games in the Playground Recruitment Thread (Always Accepting!)

Well, the main thing that's wrong with this is that new gods at maximum can start with a divine rank of 6 (the minimum for lesser gods). 17 is... way too much. Other than the combat modifiers being a bit wonky as well (which could easily be fixed with just fixing the DR) your character looks good. So fix the things I mentioned above Idea Idea and I'll review your character again.

Well, the main thing that's wrong with this is that new gods at maximum can start with a divine rank of 6 (the minimum for lesser gods). 17 is... way too much. Other than the combat modifiers being a bit wonky as well (which could easily be fixed with just fixing the DR) your character looks good. So fix the things I mentioned above Idea Idea and I'll review your character again.
Is it fixed now?

tumblr_o29wsugmGC1rkgff0o1_1280.jpg
- Poppy -

" Wandering Lantern Maiden "

Alignment: Good
Primary Domain: Healing
Portfolio:
  • Curse-breaking
    Dispelling dark enchantments on lands turning them back to normal, exorcisms on those cursed by spirits, lifting curses off of tainted objects to make them clean.

Domains: Sun (Sun), Moon (Moon) NEW!

Living Creations: Dream Spirits (Gives pleasant dreams), Nightmare Spirits (Gives nightmares. Dream Spirits corrupted by The First.)

Holy Symbol: A square, pointy-roofed lantern with a round bell at the bottom.

Favored Weapon:
  • Bell Lantern
    Clerics carry a tiny enchanted square lantern made of wood and paper that has a little round bell at the bottom. Used to trap evil spirits or the lingering essences of dark magic, the lantern only lights up when it has something bad inside. The color and brightness of the flame varies according to the power of the evil trapped within.

It has a bell because once the things inside attempt to get out, they shake the lantern and in the temples of Poppy there are many lanterns. This allows them to know which one is shaking. Shaking often occurs on old lanterns. When this happens, the clerics perform a transfer --- a dangerous process --- where they free the evil and then transfer it to a new or better lantern. A lot of clerics have died this way. Hence there is a special room in the temple where they do this in front of a statue of Poppy that was said to have been made of the rock on which she carved out the first lantern that trapped the evil spirit of Valdanr, who was once her friend, but turned into her greatest foe.
Combat Rating: 3+

Utility Artifacts: Sun Chair for The First (Nourishment), Sun (Nourishment), Moon (Nourishment)

Divine Rank: Demigod (2)

Paradigms: Divinity
  1. {A} Unveil - Those under the light of Poppy's lantern, their true natures are revealed. The wandering exorcist uses this to detect evil spirits hiding inside people, cursed objects, and the source of unnatural blight, death, and decay corrupting a land.

Description:
Legends speak of an elusive guardian who watches over the children of men. She walks here and there they say, a placid young lady under a pink paper umbrella who removes blight from crops, and chases evil spirits out of the possessed.

Wherever darkness dwelled in a child, she was there, sometimes through a dream, sometimes they saw her by their bedside, gifting them with a paper lantern that had a bell at the bottom. She would teach the child a song to make the nightmares go away, to make the 'other one' who dwells within them leave. And at the end of the song the lantern would light up and the child would finally fall into a peaceful sleep.

They called her the Wandering Lantern Maiden, and since then whenever someone was sick, people would light a paper lantern with a bell at the bottom and hang it at their bedroom window, singing her song so that she would visit them in the night.

Last edited:
Name: Crucius, God of Evolution
Played by: pbtenchi
Divine Rank: 6
Holy/Unholy Symbol: Crucius' real symbol has already grown far to complicated to be depicted, as Crucius draws it more complicated every time, but the core is a Ouroboros representing the food chain.
Primary Domain (and Portfolio): Nature Evolution
Domains (and Portfolios): Life (Birthing)
Alignment Domain: Law, Crucius believes in trial and error. He doesn't care much for good or bad, only in the pursuit of perfection
Favored Weapon: He carries a staff, with 5 jingling rings at the top.
Combat Rating: 6
Paradigm & DCM: Caster: pool 16. Crucius himself is not a being of strength, but a bringer of change, who changes life.
A: Boon of Growth, Crucius can make things evolve as they live by touching them. But many may fear his gifts, as many fear change.
A: Pursuit of Knowledge
A: Pursuit of Strength
A: Pursuit of Gift
O: Wrath of Nature, Crucius warps surrounding life to attack his enemies.
O / A: Never constant. Crucius warps his own form for strength or defense.

Brief Description:
Arrival_Movie_Concept_Art_Alien_PK-M01.jpg

Crucius believes in progress at all costs, living things must endlessly grow smarter and stronger. He hates the idea of peaceful friendly nature with no competition or strive, or the though of progress stopping and stagnating. He is passive enough, and very willing to grant his gifts to those that desire them. Few truly understand Crucius, believing he hates such things as putting others before oneself, but in truth these are just more mechanisms of evolution, allowing the survival of races as a whole. Despite always improving his works, he does not in fact believe in perfection and loves the never ending march of progress.

Last edited:
Name: Crucius, God of Evolution
Played by: pbtenchi
Divine Rank: 6
Holy/Unholy Symbol: Crucius' real symbol has already grown far to complicated to be depicted, as Crucius draws it more complicated every time, but the core is a Ouroboros representing the food chain.
Primary Domain (and Portfolio): Evolution (Nature)
Domains (and Portfolios): Life
Alignment Domain: Law, Crucius believes in trial and error. He doesn't care much for good or bad, only in the pursuit of perfection
Favored Weapon: He carries a staff, with 5 jingling rings at the top.
Paradigm & DCM: Caster: pool 16. Crucius himself is not a being of strength, but a bringer of change, who changes life.
A: Boon of Growth, Crucius can make things evolve as they live by touching them. But many may fear his gifts, as many fear change.
A: Pursuit of Knowledge
A: Pursuit of Strength
A: Pursuit of Gift

Brief Description:
Arrival_Movie_Concept_Art_Alien_PK-M01.jpg

Nameless Author Nameless Author is this okay?
Your primary domain seems backwards... it would make more sense to have Nature (Evolution), and the second domain should have a portfolio, maybe the domain could be Life (Birthing). The main problem though is that the description is only a picture, it states nothing about Crucius personality or his beliefs. This is why I should have included the Dogma (what your character believes/point of view in life) section to this game, oh well, next time I'll know better.

I'm doing it again, mostly because I think Beget God actions just fit the characters I'm going for.

"For the dreams of all now and forever, I shall end you demon!"
- Rebellatrix speaking to the First

Name: Rebellatrix, The Rebel
Played by: Nameless Author
Divine Rank: 0 (Hero-god)
Holy/Unholy Symbol: A cloud with swords crossing through it.
Primary Domain (and Portfolio): Hope (Heroism)
Domains (and Portfolios): None
Alignment Domain: Chaotic
Favored Weapon: Short sword
Combat Rating: 0
Paradigm & DCM: Warrior
Brief Description:
Rebellatirx looks like a typical demon in common literature. Carrying red skin, hooved goat legs, horns, and shaggy hair. But his eyes glow with such a light that all that see it know that there is something... more to the rebel. He is both a Nightmare and Dream, a in-between of the two races of the same species. He is also the only Nightmare with free will, a fact that both brings pride to Rebellatrix since it shows is strength of will, and boiling anger at the thought of so many of his people enslaved by the First. Those like the First that try to take the will to make choices away from others are the rebel's eternal enemy.

7a59f97b6b1ac92161e890ec402784d9.jpg

Name:
Ashera, The Queen of Elves, Taari
Played by: Hel
Holy/Unholy Symbol: A woman's silhouette, dancing in front of the newly formed moon
Primary Domain (and Portfolio): Fae (Elves)
Alignment Domain: Good
Favored Weapon: A scarf with blades sewn into it
Paradigm & DCM: Divinity
Brief Description:
Ashera is a moon elf who was risen to a position of power one day by Stark and Asher. Her long, light blue hair is not uncommon in her people, and her skin is a bit more pink than the ashy skin that is common amung the other moon elves. She was visited by The Twins, and tasked with joining the elves together somehow. She was tasked with ruling.

While she was a member of the society who worshipped the twins - albeit loosely - her goals are not for balance, but for the good of her family and her future people. She wants them to be happy and protected. She enjoys dance and some of the teachings that a single stray human has brought over from the Mad King, though not all of them. She believes in the importance of maintaining a deep connection with the Mire- or any other land they may choose to live in. If you protect the land you live in, it will protect you.

She finds no joy in battle or war, and will never be the aggressor in any alteration. She has yet to form an opinion on chaos vs law as these things have yet to come up in her life thus far.

Last edited:
iliel_by_tira_owl-d9kwpya.jpg

Name:
Ashera, Queen of Elves
Played by: Hel
Holy/Unholy Symbol: A woman's silhouette, dancing in front of the newly formed moon
Primary Domain (and Portfolio): Fae (Elves)
Alignment Domain: Good
Favored Weapon: A scarf with blades sewn into it
Paradigm & DCM: Divinity
Brief Description:
W.I.P, Will finish after class, but I don't want to lose what I already typed up :)
I cannot approve of this yet of course, but everything seems to be on track. I do want to suggest that she be given 1 AP from her duel "parents", so that she may actually make something to rule. Since, well, we have no forms of organization right now other than basic stone age tribes; yes, even among the smart tree-huggers. Or you could finish the character before the rollover, but that'd have to be really soon.

Either way, while she is not approved I'm just going to add her domain to the list so I don't have to go back and check.

helen-blizzard-ginger.jpg

Name: Kamasil an Uraya. Goddess of the Monsoon Winds, The Selective Blesser of Seafarers and Ships.

Played by: CoconutLeaves

Divine Rank: Lesser Goddess (6)

Holy: Two gusts of wind from the east and west with adjacent swaying trees and wind-blown sails.

Primary Domain (and Portfolio): Air

Monsoon Winds

Domains (and Portfolios): Weather

Lightning

Alignment Domain: Chaos

Favored Weapon: Whip, made from animal skins and ligaments.

Paradigm & DCM: Caster

[C] Typhoon Winds

The wind from a typhoon carries not only the strongest gusts, but also the debris from its strength.

[A] Minty Fresh Breeze

The wind is kind, surrounding you and filling you with a pure, clean air that takes away your illness and lightly heals your wounds.

Brief Description:

Kamasil an Uraya, goddess of the monsoon winds, is a woman with long orange hair, crimson eyes, a pair of spectacles to frame it with, and a garb that sits in the boundary of modesty and lasciviousness. She can be seen smiling or giggling, often making jokes and uncaring of the emotions of others. Tears, anger, and concern bounce against her as if there was a shield that stops her from connecting with others. She knows that she isn't communicating with them properly, she just doesn't care. She does have a sense of vanity that she carries with pride and her non-sequitur nature means that those who interact with her should never be certain with what her reaction will be.

Kamasil an Uraya, goddess of the monsoon winds, cares not for what is good and what is right. To her, the wind is a force that blesses and punishes, and she sees fit to uphold that rule. She is neither outright kind nor downright cruel to her subjects, nor does she seek to curry favor with others. For her, the world she owns is hers to rule and if she chooses to bring down destruction or give life, it is for her to choose and choose alone. Those who choose to follow her, must know how the winds will behave in advance, and once they gain that knowledge, will mean survival as well as prosperity to them. Those who voyage on ships can expect a speedy journey to their destination or sink to a watery grave depending on their interpretation of the wind. However, offerings do favor her vanity, and thus the chances of terrible calamities lessen, though they will happen.

credit to the artist in the picture.

Last edited:
latest

Name: Kamasil an Uraya. Goddess of the Monsoon Winds, The Selective Blesser of Seafarers and Ships.

Played by: CoconutLeaves

Divine Rank: Lesser Goddess (6)

Holy: Two gusts of wind from the east and west with adjacent swaying trees and wind-blown sails.

Primary Domain (and Portfolio): Air

Monsoon Winds, Winds for Seafaring,

Domains (and Portfolios): Weather

Lightning, Monsoon Rains

Alignment Domain: Chaos

Favored Weapon: Whip made from pure wind.

Paradigm & DCM: Caster

[C] Typhoon Winds

The wind from a typhoon carries not only the strongest gusts, but also the debris from its strength.

[A] Minty Fresh Breeze

The wind is kind, surrounding you and filling you with a pure, clean air that takes away your illness and lightly heals your wounds.

Brief Description:

Kamasil an Uraya, goddess of the monsoon winds, is a woman with long orange hair, crimson eyes, a pair of spectacles to frame it with, and a garb that sits in the boundary of modesty and lasciviousness. She can be seen smiling or giggling, often making jokes and uncaring of the emotions of others. Tears, anger, and concern bounce against her as if there was a shield that stops her from connecting with others. She knows that she isn't communicating with them properly, she just doesn't care. She does have a sense of vanity that she carries with pride and her non-sequitur nature means that those who interact with her should never be certain with what her reaction will be.

Kamasil an Uraya, goddess of the monsoon winds, cares not for what is good and what is right. To her, the wind is a force that blesses and punishes, and she sees fit to uphold that rule. She is neither outright kind nor downright cruel to her subjects, nor does she seek to curry favor with others. For her, the world she owns is hers to rule and if she chooses to bring down destruction or give life, it is for her to choose and choose alone. Those who choose to follow her, must know how the winds will behave in advance, and once they gain that knowledge, will mean survival as well as prosperity to them. Those who voyage on ships can expect a speedy journey to their destination or sink to a watery grave depending on their interpretation of the wind. However, offerings do favor her vanity, and thus the chances of terrible calamities lessen, though they will happen.
1. I HATE anime pictures being used in this game, it puts me in the mood to say "No, your not approved!" just because of my dislike of the goofy feeling it normally makes me feel, but I know that it has very little to do with the character themselves so I'll do my best to ignore something that really should not annoy me.

2. Each domain should have one portfolio, both of yours have two, which unlike the picture is an actual problem.

3. Favored weapons are meant to be "what weapon should your god's followers use?" and whips made of air... well that sounds hard to come by at the moment. ;) I mean, it could be your favored weapon to have your followers use somehow, but I just wanted to say this to be sure you knew.

4. Other than the above I like your character, fix #2 and we are set to have another review of your character and most likely a approval. Also, as a personal request that you need not heed, please interact with the other players creations, particularly something that is not being interacted with at the moment such as Crucius's people. I want to give everyone the attention they crave in time, but my plans can only span so far so fast.

1. I HATE anime pictures being used in this game, it puts me in the mood to say "No, your not approved!" just because of my dislike of the goofy feeling it normally makes me feel, but I know that it has very little to do with the character themselves so I'll do my best to ignore something that really should not annoy me.

2. Each domain should have one portfolio, both of yours have two, which unlike the picture is an actual problem.

3. Favored weapons are meant to be "what weapon should your god's followers use?" and whips made of air... well that sounds hard to come by at the moment. ;) I mean, it could be your favored weapon to have your followers use somehow, but I just wanted to say this to be sure you knew.

4. Other than the above I like your character, fix #2 and we are set to have another review of your character and most likely a approval. Also, as a personal request that you need not heed, please interact with the other players creations, particularly something that is not being interacted with at the moment such as Crucius's people. I want to give everyone the attention they crave in time, but my plans can only span so far so fast.

1.) Shoot, was that in the rules? I didn't see it. Sorry about that, I'll try to look for a replacement.

2.) Ohhh, okay, fixing that. But there's no problem with the stuff I put in the portfolio.

3.) ...Changing that. I really misread that one.

4.) Roger.

Edit: Done. Better?

Thank you CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves . The first part is not part of the rules, nor should it be, because it's just my personal taste. My personal taste might be important now but it should not be because I want to gather mods, especially by the time this "beta version" game is finished. If I let my own taste run it's course, then others would too and I don't want to show that kind of example to others. Especially in things that really don't matter like pictures used by others application posts.

Now I don't see any change at the moment but I'll be checking back pretty soon.

Edit: Better! Approved!

kokabiel__angel_of_the_stars_by_petemohrbacher-d937110.jpg

peter-mohrbacher-israfelf.jpg

Name
:
Adelai, The Mother of Magi || Orvus, The Father of Sorcery

Played by:
Orpheus

DR:
6 (Lesser Gods)

Symbol:
A swirling vortex funneling down to the center of a large Celestial Orb streaked by a cosmic Stream of Undulating blue and Still Yellow

Primary Domain (and Portfolio):
Magic (Adelai- Mastery || Orvus - Freedom)

Alignment Domain:
Balance

Favored Weapon:
Chakram

Combat Rating: 15

Paradigm & DCM:
Caster

{D} The Order of Chaos: Adelai seeks the meaning in what she does not understand, her power binds phenomena into natural laws.

{O} The Chaos of Order: Orvus relishes in creating the senseless from what makes sense. His power creates chaotic phenomena from something understandably natural

Description:

Magic, in its purest, is weird. Its a force and a phenomenon yet is not bound by laws that dictate when and how it occurs. It takes shape but originates from no shape, it becomes something from just about anything. It is chaotic and shapeless but its geometries can be intricate. It is a force of nature and yet it can be the antithesis of that nature. It is a paradox that ebbs and flows in a place of its own and its influence often seeps into the mortal realm. In due perhaps to its chaotic nature, maybe even its desire to make sense of itself, or maybe even from a paradox that could never be known, Magic had somehow gained a sense of desire from its inner conflicts. and from this two beings were born from its primordial womb

Adelai, Is Magic borne out of it's desire to Understand itself. She is curious, calm, and stoic in her demeanor as her very nature is like that of a student. Her desire is to string together and formulate on the vast knowledge of magical phenomena and give it a sense of Order in itself. Through her Magic becomes something that could be learned, a phenomenon with cause and effect, a meaning and a purpose which can be controlled. Magic, to her, that has no meaning is outrightly destroyed

Orvus, However is naturally her opposite. Brash, Impulsive, and often boisterous almost to the point of madness, Orvus is magic in its desire to be senseless. It is in Orvus' desire to make and create that which shouldn't be, from his hands he molds the primordial chaos of magic and from it, can come unimaginable horrors or wondrous concepts that could have no place in the natural order. From his hands Magic becomes a font of creation where anything can be made. to him, Magic that makes sense, is boring and stagnant.

Because of their own natures and desires on what magic should be, Orvus and Adelai are almost always at odds with each other, Adelai constantly giving meaning to Orvus' maddening concepts and Orvus challenging Adelai's crafts beyond its own meaning. Despite this, and perhaps because of this, Magic in turn continues to evolve and grow and oftentimes, Adelai's and Orvus' conflicts influence and shapes the mortal plane​

Last edited:
1. Your gods seem to have two primary domains, while Adelai and Orvus might be two beings, they share the same AP pool and domain's list. This means that there can only be one primary domain, but another normal domain can be added if your character(s) were at DR 6. Magic seems a fair domain for these two, just note that specifics out-rule generalizations, meaning our illusion gods keep dominion over illusions.

2. These two seem to have a history with humans... are you going to work with Alexander Time to bring about these two? You could also work with me through Sucube (since she just "created" the first civilization and one of humans at that), but I'd rather you work with Alexander if that's an option. If not... then I don't know what to say, magic is more a tentacle monster or elf-y thing at the moment, it'd make little sense for the humans to spring forth gods of magic.... I suggest that you either start making plans on how to introduce these two (since they seem to need something specific) or make their description more generalized without mention of past experiences that have not happened as of yet. I've fallen into this pit before, when I was making a smithy god if I remember right, and wanted him to have a history with some dwarves without any rp.

Fix the above and I'll look at your characters again, but I've got to visit family today so it'll probably be a few hours.

Nameless Author Nameless Author made a few changes and hopefully they dont have to have separate domains based on their
descriptions. i accept the generalizations and specifics outweighing them, could make for good interaction with alot of the other gods. also removed prior history with humans and made them as something who will soon have. either way please advise on any more changes needed

Thank you for fixing your character application, Adelai and Orvus are approved! Though, I do notice they have separate portfolios, and them being a DR 6 being, I guess you decided for them to both have a Magic domain? So they have two. I just want to clarify for the available domains list.

Thank you for fixing your character application, Adelai and Orvus are approved! Though, I do notice they have separate portfolios, and them being a DR 6 being, I guess you decided for them to both have a Magic domain? So they have two. I just want to clarify for the available domains list.
Both of them have a magic domain with their own designated portfolios yes

Yorukami, the Recorder of Deeds, the Keeper of Justice

Played by

JayEmperor7

Divine Rank

6 (Lesser God)

Holy/Unholy Symbol

A scroll that is spread out and tilted upward and has a brush with black ink writing on the scroll and a sapphire blue justice scale with two hands with a red heart their palms on one side and a sack of gold coins on the other side.

Primary Domain (and Portfolio)

Luck
  • Portfolio
    • Karma: Yorukami records the deeds he observes from the mortals, both good and bad, and to those whom he notices which typically display good behaviour, he rewards from time to time with a bit of his divine grace, but to those whom he observes which typically display poor behaviour, he will instead send to them his disfavor.

Other Domain
Retribution
  • Portfolio
    • Karma: Those who delight in committing misdeeds and are unrepentant in their actions, unto them Yorukami inflicts divine punishment.

Alignment Domain

Law (He is more of a lawful good; values both good and order)

Favored Weapon
Urumi (a sword with a flexible whip-like blade from India)

Combat Rating

Paradigm & DCM

Divinity

{D} Retributive Karma: Those that would stand against Yorukami find that to do so brings about karma's wrath, almost as if it wishes to protect the god. This both aids Yorukami's abilities to defend himself, and hampers the enemies greatly. Swords fumble, cracks in armor widen, and earthquakes can occur. While the gods might be relatively safe, even they can feel karma's retribution for striking at Yorukami.

{A} Good Will: Luck moves to aid those that Yorukami commands. While this changes little in battles against the gods, it can make the difference in a close fight easily.

Brief Description
  • Appearance:
    • Yorukami has the appearance of an older man with dark olive skin, brown eyes, thick eyebrows, and a quite thick and very long tightly curled very dark brown beard whose color can be easily mistaken for black. He wears a pure white tunic with a very thick and long toga loosely wrapped over his right shoulder and covering most of his arm, this appears as if he was wearing a sleeve of a loosely-fitted robe, and the rest of his body, beside his left arm, extending down to his ankles. He is also barefooted. The toga is pure white with the hems of it on both sides are sapphire blue.
  • Personality and Beliefs:
    • Yorukami is calm and reserved, and very observant as well. He does not usually initiate or partake in the idle conversation, typically starting one if it is necessary and generally only speaks when spoken to. When he does speak, he speaks very formally and sometimes archaically and he is quite polite. He is kind and generous, looking out for those who do good and behave well and making sure they will have an overall happy life.​
    • Yorukami is strict and believes in order and that one should behave properly and follow the rules put in place and does not have tolerance for bad behavior. He believes everyone should get what they deserve, the good, just, unfaithful, and well-behaved should be rewarded for their good deeds and behavior and have a happy life and afterlife but the bad, unfaithful, and poorly behaved should be reprimanded and punished for their actions; however, not to be degraded and erased, but instead to corrected in order so they may later be among the good and well-behaved and wit. But those who refused to learn their lesson, he believes those should pay the price for folly and stubbornness. Though he upholds the obedience of the law and established rules, he does not support those which go against general moral values and despises the mistreatment of or deception toward others, especially those who are in a lowly position and dislikes those who engage in trickery and misdeeds and has no regard for others.​

Last edited:
Yorukami, I like him but destiny (and more specifically karma) can be hard to balance as you said. I think that karma could be something that is similar to air, it is there and people interact with it but it has little affect on their daily lives. It would take a great deal of karmatic force to make anything happen, and even then in most cases it should have a way to avoid it's effects through sheer will (with the gods being able to avoid it without thought). Luck (Karma) seems more appropriate to me than destiny in this sense.

As for attacks, I've got a few ideas:

{H} Keeper of Grudges: Those that try to escape the rightful karmatic punishment for a crime, or try to take away another's karmatic rewards, find a surprisingly aggressive enemy in the Keeper of Justice.

{O} Ill Will: Luck itself becomes biased against those that stand against Yorukami, aiding him in combat by adding such levels of misfortune that even a god can feel it affecting their performance. If only a little.

{D} Retributive Karma: Those that would stand against Yorukami find that to do so brings about karma's wrath, almost as if it wishes to protect the god. This both aids Yorukami's abilities to defend himself, and hampers the enemies greatly. Swords fumble, cracks in armor widen, and earthquakes can occur. While the gods might be relatively safe, even they can feel karma's retribution for striking at Yorukami.

{A} Good Will: Luck moves to aid those that Yorukami commands. While this changes little in battles against the gods, it can make the deference in a close fight easily.

Now I cannot approve a unfinished piece, but I hope the feedback is alright. I have a question for you, would you like to have Yorukami work with the humans? I know that he himself cannot step onto the World but AP actions focused around them, I'm already thinking of some ideas.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back