• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž

what divine system?

• greek/roman

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • historical

• fantasy

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • other

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • photograph

• art

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • are you joining?

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perpetual Zen

Pneumonia Sucks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

XPx3736.png

PC CAST, Divine By Mistake. Blackstone Publishing, April 21, 2001.

๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ, ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ. ๐€๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž.

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐๐ž๐š'๐ฌ.

_________________________________________________________​

๐๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž. ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐/๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐. ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐! ๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž!

๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ

๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž, ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.

๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ.

๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐

PS: So sorry about the blaring spelling error. The only excuse I have is I've been unwell and thank you to anyone gracious enough to over look it . *cringe creys*​

Last edited:
Would knowledge of the series this is inspired by be required to join? Also I hope you recover quickly!

Would knowledge of the series this is inspired by be required to join? Also I hope you recover quickly!
No not at all. In fact it's the type of series where the story is different every time. So it's really easy to work with
Thank you <3 It's not been speedy but it's improving which is good! :)

Last edited:
what type of face claims would we be using? And would the conflict primarily involve trying to get back to their real-world or something else?
Well, I suppose that depends on the characters made and what is important to them. I try to work with that and go from there
It's a really easy story line to work with so I'm open minded right now
As for face claims I'm not certain right now

Last edited:
Are we okay if the face claims are photographs? I know there was an art vote but I feel like it is a great happy medium. Please do let me know. I'm putting up profile reserves. If this is a deal breaker, let me know and I'll try to work with everyone
Charlie Day Ok GIF

Last edited:
bump, if you are interested please do let me know , thank you to everyone voting!

I Am A God Reaction GIF by CBS

Last edited:
Oh No Facepalm GIF
Listen I'm sorry I keep writing the french word devine instead of the english word divine.
But you should really send a reserve and apply for this fun role play.

That aside, I think we are going to go for a fantasy world steeped in world history inspired by greek/roman gods. I got this

Last edited:

what type of face claims would we be using? And would the conflict primarily involve trying to get back to their real-world or something else?
you still interested in a spot in this role play would love to have you :)
Valentines Day Love GIF

Iโ€™m a bit confused about the plot. Are the characters in a bridal party who will then be turned into divine beings?

Iโ€™m a bit confused about the plot. Are the characters in a bridal party who will then be turned into divine beings?
Their part of a wedding party which all together get transformed into divine beings through an event. Like in the book. Most of the books have a plotline like that but since I wanted a group because I thought it would be entertaining. It's a group

Divine by Mistake tells the story of how Shannon is switched with her double from Partholon named Rhiannon, who happens to be the Goddess Incarnate of Epona. Shannon is suddenly thrust into being the spiritual leader of her people and into a country on the brink of an invasion.

Like, she was a teacher just buying old antiques and then got into a car accident and was sent to Partholon. It's similar to that only it's a fantasy world

Their part of a wedding party which all together get transformed into divine beings through an event. Like in the book. Most of the books have a plotline like that but since I wanted a group because I thought it would be entertaining. It's a group
Is there an age range the characters need to be? And do the roles have specifics that our characters need to fill? Like for instance, are there certain requirements the maid of honor needs to have as a character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back