• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž

what divine system?

• greek/roman

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • historical

• fantasy

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • other

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • photograph

• art

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • are you joining?

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there an age range the characters need to be? And do the roles have specifics that our characters need to fill? Like for instance, are there certain requirements the maid of honor needs to have as a character?
Age range is adult. In the books I think everyone is generally at least over twenty five. They are all friends so maybe like mid twenties to mid thirties. Like, maybe they all grew up on the same street or went to the same high school or perhaps the same school trip.
Added : I don't really have any requirements for characters except maybe catering to a trope *nods*

Calendar Try Guys GIF by BuzzFeed

wait could my OC just look young but is actually older?
I don't understand what you mean by that? I just have to be straightforward, um, because if she looked younger it might be she's like late twenties but people may think she is still 21? Is that like what your saying? I mean that can be a common mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back