• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Divina Fabula - A Godly Roleplay [Revival]

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
As the gods feast and drink in their halls and castles, they must also govern the nature of the world and its mortals. Their eyes and ears return from the lands of men with the strangest of tidings, recently of sorcerers who create life and raise the dead as well as mysterious spectacles. However, while they must tend to these strange happenings they must also begin to prepare for the growing power of their enemies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a god-centric roleplay inspired very heavily by Celtic and Norse mythology where we play as the gods themselves. The lore is almost ready and so is the rough map. Everything will be out within two days maximum. The aesthetic I'm going for is stormy seas and grey, cloudy skies. The character sheet is ready as well. I'm sorry for this shitty interest check, but I've always been bad at these and also I haven't done one in like a year or so :(

This'll be updated once the other threads are up.

Edit1: CS: Fantasy - Divina Fabula - [CS] - [REVIVAL]

Last edited:
Interested! Although I'm not as familiar with Norse or Celtic mythology, I'm definitely willing to learn.

As in using the aesthetics, or as in everyone playing actual Norse and Celtic gods?
Just the aesthetic. The characters we play are heavily inspired by them, either being direct ripoffs or something better.
Interested! Although I'm not as familiar with Norse or Celtic mythology, I'm definitely willing to learn.
It's fine <3

All right, bois, the CS is up.

I woulda hoped you'd mention me, but it's fine, cause I'm still definitly interested

I wanted to ask you in DMs in case you weren't interested but I got distracted each time and forgot >.< I'm sorry dude.
It's okay, don't worry about it! Not sure if I want to try and bring Dram back or what. Is the lore all still the same?

It's okay, don't worry about it! Not sure if I want to try and bring Dram back or what. Is the lore all still the same?
For the most part, yes. Changed some things I didn't like in the creation story but it's mostly still the same.

For the most part, yes. Changed some things I didn't like in the creation story but it's mostly still the same.
So Dram would still be able to slot into his role as the great enemy, or would you prefer if I made a friendlier diety instead?

So Dram would still be able to slot into his role as the great enemy, or would you prefer if I made a friendlier diety instead?
It's completely up to you. I'm making some very minor changes to the sword made from the dude's skull though.

It's completely up to you. I'm making some very minor changes to the sword made from the dude's skull though.
I'll probably make one that fits a similar role, but isn't quite as openly antagonistic towards the King of the Gods. Less Fenrir & Odin and more Hades & Zeus.

I'll probably make one that fits a similar role, but isn't quite as openly antagonistic towards the King of the Gods. Less Fenrir & Odin and more Hades & Zeus.
Hades wasn't antagonistic at all iirc though. Wasn't he the only one who wasn't an asshole? Although that does depend on which version of Medusa we're going with. Then again, I'm not very well versed on the lore of Hades.

Hades wasn't antagonistic at all iirc though. Wasn't he the only one who wasn't an asshole? Although that does depend on which version of Medusa we're going with. Then again, I'm not very well versed on the lore of Hades.
I meant that the relationship of the two gods will go from "I'm litterally gonna murder you and end all of existence using your own sword," and more "I really, really don't like you, BUT I'm not going to actually do anything to change the status quo cause that'd mess with me too,"

I meant that the relationship of the two gods will go from "I'm litterally gonna murder you and end all of existence using your own sword," and more "I really, really don't like you, BUT I'm not going to actually do anything to change the status quo cause that'd mess with me too,"
Ah, I see. Well, whichever you pick I'm cool with. I have faith in you my son.

Last edited:
I'd like to know what the story is before I make a character for anything. It's cool and all to be playing as gods and stuff but, what are we actually going to be doing?

I forgot to link the Lore thread here, but it's linked in the CS page.

The lore is very likely to change as we get more characters as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back