• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Wolfiee Wolfiee Jax doesn't necessarily have to hang out with the others in the cafeteria. Now that Harper and Ghost's interaction is over, I think Harper is currently idle, Baratheon Baratheon so if you want maybe Jax could run into her on his way to the barrack?

I replied! So sorry if I overstepped Baratheon Baratheon I just really wanted a fun time with Aubrey and Finn. I'm thinking that eventually they get cuaght by the security guard and have to make a run for it which would be fun.

And with Chris I know that it wasn't long but I thought it was a sweet post anyway.

Harper's down for anyone to interact with! If anyone needs a mentor in physical fitness/weaponry/etc. Harper would be down for that as well Wolfiee Wolfiee if that interests you!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Totally awesome as always!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Let me know if everything was all right with my post and Randi's involvement in it! I know we've been working on this plot for a while, so I really gave it my all!

Everyone else, do you want to timeskip to the next day soon, or do you guys want a little more time to finish up current interactions?

I still need time for Charlie to find Caspian but otherwise I'm sure I can wrap up most of my current activities with my characters.

Hey hey all you guys, please start thinking about which instructor you want to administer your initiates' fear sim tomorrow during training! Tomorrow will be our last day of fear sims, so make it count!

I'm not fussed, probably want Chris to have Charlie (or at least definitely not Ghost). Otherwise I do not mind. Happy for any plots people want with Charlie and their characters.

Jaxom is going with Ghost lol

Poppy can go with any of them I love everyone’s characters anyway.

Nerdy. Nerdy. in my next post I can try to wrap up Vex and Charlie’s interaction! Vex can then do her thing with Caspian whenever you guys are ready!

Aviator Aviator i loved your post!!! It was beautiful! Did Ghost register at all that Randi was drugged? I really loved it and you played Thorn’s dad and uncle so well!!!!

Randi gonna be in da hospital!
Can Thorn go to Charlie?
Fable could go to Harper or Ghost!
Vex is fine to go with anyone!
Bloom will also be an instructor at that point right?

Ghost is gonna be like "Damn why I have to save all the girls that get drugged". Charlie and now Randi haha. Man Dauntless males suuuuuuck xD

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 yeah if you could get Vex to wrap up, maybe have her end the post with her pointing out Caspian? That way I can get Charlie to do her stuff with Caspian and then finish with her leaving (and bumping into a familiar face)

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Thank you!!! Ngl playing Kain and Jarvis was the hardest part of that post, so I'm glad you liked it! Ghost noted that Randi was quieter and more passive than usual when Kain and Jarvis were handling her rather than her usual fiery self, as well as the flush of her cheeks, so he figured she was either drunk/drugged or just scared out of her mind. And yes, Bloom's first day on the job shall be tomorrow, so make sure she gets a few initiates!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Ghost tryna hide it but he's got chronic hero syndrome lol.

Uh... if we're time-skipping, should I scrap my starting posts, then?

winter. winter. Not at all! When I say "soon," I mean like in one or two more rotations of posts. That could take anywhere from two to four weeks irl. You should still have plenty of time for a brief interaction! Just maybe not a twisty, elaborate, full-fledged plot lol. But RPing tomorrow's training session will probably go a lot smoother if you introduce Dakota and Milo to the story before then and sorta get a feel for the pace of the thread and the other characters. Plus I am super excited to meet them!!!

Alright, awesome! Good to know. Thank you so much, and thank you for your patience as I battle my burn-out and return to school.

Okay so for tomorrow's training session, I've got Chris and Thorn with Charlie; Fable with Harper; Jax with Ghost; and Aubrey, Poppy, and Vex with anyone (at least one of them will be with Bloom). Baratheon Baratheon xayah. xayah. winter. winter. Do you guys have any preferences for which instructor administers your initiates' fear sims? Don't be shy!

I don’t mind! Charlie might be the most drama for Leah atm (oops) but Harper works well too.

I don't have a preference for any instructor for Milo or Dakota. Anybody works for me!

Finn should probably go with Charlie again for the last one! Harper is down for taking anyone. She still has her suspicions about Fable, though.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please try to post on the RP thread in the next few days, and xayah. xayah. sometime later today!

Nerdy. Nerdy. For tomorrow's training each instructor can only have three initiates, and Charlie currently has Chris, Thorn, Leah, and Finn requesting her. I'll let you decide which three she wants to take!

Aight, so here are the pairings for tomorrow's training session! For those playing initiates, start thinking about which fear (1) that your characters will experience during their simulation, and feel free to form plots with instructors' RPers!

Charlie: Thorn, Leah, Finn

Ghost: Jax, Dakota, Aubrey

Harper: Fable, Vex, Milo

Bloom: Chris, Poppy

Damn, Leah pointing out that the free-for-all encourages cowardice when the goal is bravery was really big brain. No wonder she was Erudite lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back