• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Shit guys, I am so sorry to make excuses, but the hurricane I just escaped has worked its way up the coast and is now where I live. I might lose power tonight. But if I don't, I will try my damnedest to get a post up.

Wow Aviator Aviator I hope you remain safe and unharmed! Please be careful and we are more than fine to be patient <3
I am working on a post now but I spent a lot of the day on my feet trying on the wedding dress and getting ready for the wedding, so I apologise I might only get half of it done as I'm just shattered from that. (I struggle to have energy when I've been on my legs too long, thanks to my surgery). I'll hopefully get it all up but I might not <3 Sorry about that.

EDIT: I hope that sets you up well Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
Also Baratheon Baratheon I hope you don't mind if I went with this direction? I thought it would be funny but I know we hadn't finished talking about it :P I'm happy to change it if you want, I just had a huge burst of muse while writing it.

Last edited:
Sorry for delay I’ll have my post up tonight. Been dealing with some personal stuff these past two weeks. It’s good news just rough to deal with.

also Jovial please be careful! I hope you and your family remain safe!!!

Thank you for the well wishes, everyone! My family made it okay through the storm, but I know some friends whose houses got flooded, and some roads were completely underwater. I guess my post was a few hours behind schedule, but I still got it up! *dabs*

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Let me know if everything is okay with my post? I love our current plot to the moon and back, so sorry if I went a little overboard lol.

Also, everyone please try to wrap up the current time as best you can in your next round of RP posts! I will initiate the timeskip to the following day of training in my next post, so start thinking about your initiates' fear sims!

Last edited:
Okay dokey I managed to post with Christian! Sorry that it was late, preparing for my tiny wedding took a lot of my day, and my family wanted to play boardgames and do stuff as my last night staying with them!!!
Oh my goodness I'm so excited that I'm getting married tomorrow :O
Not sure when I"ll reply next, but I hope that my posts were enough :)

I’m just editing Poppy’s post to include Chris and the others real quick then posting replies.

xayah. xayah. I am super sorry that I had to steal Thorn away from Leah for my plot with Sanc! Please forgive me, and I'll try to make it up to you by finding someone else for her to interact with. Since Milo still has yet to form a group with anyone, maybe he could hang out with Leah? winter. winter. But if Milo has plans elsewhere, Leah could perhaps stumble onto Harper and Jax's conversation? Baratheon Baratheon Wolfiee Wolfiee Considering the scheme that Jax is currently planning, an interaction between Leah and him might be really interesting. 😈

Nerdy. Nerdy. Best of luck with your wedding, let us know how it goes!!!

Hey guys! Just popping in to say that the wedding went really well and I am really happy <3 Everything is going well :)
Here are just a few photos, of just me and my... Husband :O XD, I'd show more but I should keep it private for our families sake :) <3
E & M Wedding sm-30.jpgE & M Wedding sm-5.jpgE & M Wedding sm-90.jpg

Nerdy. Nerdy. You guys look so great together, and I am happy that you are happy! Also please don't take this the wrong way, but your expression is so uwu in the leftmost picture and I absolutely love it!!! :3:

Nerdy. Nerdy. Congrats on the wedding, dear! What a beautiful couple!! I wish you two lifelong happiness and the best of honeymoons, if you choose to have one. 💜

xayah. xayah. Sure, I'd be okay with Leah interacting with Milo! I currently have him set at the bar, but I can certainly change that. Where would you like for them to interact?

I’m so happy your wedding went well! You and your husband look amazing! You can just see the happiness radiating off of you both. ❤️

I’m also going to be adding more to Poppy’s post tonight. Probably adding more to Jaxom as well because I thought of some stuff for him to be thinking about while chatting with Harper xD

I hope to have Milo's first post (and maybe even Dakota's second post) up by this weekend.

xayah. xayah. winter. winter. If you guys would prefer not to timeskip in your next post, then definitely make sure to do it in the one after that, please! It won't be long till we start tomorrow's training. With that in mind, here is the list of randomized placements for our final day of fear sims! Please note that this list is subject to change in the event that any new characters join the thread between now and the start of tomorrow's training, which I plan to kick off not in my next post, but in the one after that, so everyone please plan accordingly.

1) Chris
2) Vex
3) Milo
4) Thorn
5) Leah
6) Dakota
7) Poppy
8) Aubrey
9) Finn
10) Jaxom
11) Fable

Last edited: