• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Milo wouldn't be jealous, but I definitely think that there would be some awkwardness between him and Christian if Indira were ever brought up in conversation. Like, Milo would be embarrassed rather than jealous; he'd feel guilty about having feelings towards somebody else's girlfriend, even if that girl were also his ex.

So... Charlie's going to go talk to Caspian, try and urge him to stop drinking, to come back and be sensible, to be a part of her life again. Because she's feeling guilty about the secret she told Ghost AND because it reminded her of how much people have used her and she might deserve the right to speak her mind and ask for what she wants. But that conversation will mostly just end with Charlie getting mad at Caspian and maybe yelling at him etc. Then she will leave him and I was thinking that could be a good time for her to bump into Vex? How their interaction goes is up to you? Charlie will be noticeably upset but will try and not let that show if she bumps into an initiate. Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

Also winter. winter. My my my Milo's backstory is just so sad <3. I was wondering if we could have it that Charlie and Sasha (Charlie's mum) would try and help out Milo by giving an extra amount of food if they could spare it, and giving money to MIlo. And if he refused (maybe because he knows they were also struggling with not having much money) they would do so secretly. (Like wearing a hood and giving money when he's busking etc.). Also I was wondering if you would like Milo to be working at Sasha's tattoo parlour? Just an idea! I'm not trying to steal MIlo and force my characters into his backstory! I just read it and started brainstorming, so if you don't want any of these plots then thats obviously fine, but I was super keen to connect with Milo and my characters.

Nerdy. Nerdy. what if Vex offers to take Charlie out for drinks or something and they just chat (Vex is trained to get onto people’s good sides and manic them) so she gathers information? It can seem super casual but really Vex is gathering info?

That could potentially work but also Charlie is likely to want to just go home after a day like today. If Vex pursued it, and made out that she was nervous or felt alone in initiation, Charlie would feel pity and guilt and would likely do it. Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

Nerdy. Nerdy. Dude, I love making connections between characters!! I would love for Charlie and Sasha to help Milo out in secret. Maybe one day he'll catch on to them, but that probably won't be for a while. And yes, I would like for Milo to work at Sasha's parlor! I was really hoping that there would be an established parlor already that he could be working at, so that works perfectly.

Aviator Aviator Did the initiates know beforehand that there would be a free-for-all during training, or was it a surprise?

And, as I asked with Dakota, would anybody like for Milo to interact with their character(s) before I just jump in?

Last edited:
winter. winter. The initiates were told ahead of time that there would be a review of Phase One and some kind of physical exercise going on, but they didn't know that it would take the shape of a free-for-all. As for interactions, I think Poppy is currently idle Wolfiee Wolfiee but I'm not sure if she'll be joining with Aubrey, Finn, and Bloom in her next post?

winter. winter. Wolfiee Wolfiee Excellent! In that case, Poppy is currently at a nightclub inside the compound. She's technically in the company of a no longer active character named Maverick, but I suppose for our intents and purposes we could say Maverick had some pressing business and had to leave lol? Also, a brawl recently broke out near the bar where Poppy is, so that could be another plot point for you guys, if you want!

Wolfiee Wolfiee xayah. xayah. Please try to post on the RP thread today or tomorrow!

Please forgive me if I post on the RP thread in a few hours! I know three people haven't replied since my last post, but I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow, and if I don't post now I'm not sure when I'll get my next chance.

EDIT: I hope my portrayal of Harper was okay? Baratheon Baratheon And I started off Ghost and Jeremy's interaction at the end of my post! Nerdy. Nerdy.

Last edited:
I’ll try to post soon! I had to deal with an emergency since some kids broke my window :,)

Yeah, I'm still interested! Just having issues with muse and burn out lately, but I'm trying to come back from it! I hope to have a post soon!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Please try to post on the RP thread in the next few days!

Okay, I've a question for all y'all! What is everyone's characters' favorite musical instrument? Ghost doesn't play any instruments, but if he did I imagine he'd play some kinda woodwind, probably flute.

My boys are pretty basic. Dakota plays the drums, and its his favorite instrument. Milo plays the guitar (acoustic), but if he had to pick a favorite instrument, it would actually be the ukulele.

Nerdy. Nerdy. is Charlie still free for the interaction with Vex?

Vex, Thorn, and Bloom will be posted tomorrow! I didn't have internet for like a day and a half because of a storm. I'm super sorry for the wait!

Last edited:
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 depends on if you want Vex to bump into Charlie before she sees Caspian or afterwards. Charlie is free right now but she is looking for caspian, so it's up to you on whether their interaction happens before or after.

I'll try and reply today, as I might be free but I might also be busy. However, if not today then I can reply tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back