• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sorry it took so long. I truly appreciate the patience. My family and myself are finally free of all sickness. However we are now in the stages of potty training our son so wish us luck. Lol

My characters are open for interactions or almost open. Jax has ran off but anyone can stop him or catch up to him. Poppy is still finishing up in the testing room but will be out soon. She has a few plans for the afternoon like meeting Mav, seeing her dad, and stalking Ghost to try and ask him something. However she’s also open for some interactions!

OK I was going to try and post today but then I had to take my friend to the hospital because her boyfriend suddenly had to get surgery 😣 which took up all my spare time of the day.. They'll be fine and I'm fine but yeah, can't reply today sorry.

i'll post this weekend! i'll finally be on winter break and have time to get over being rejected from my first choice tmr ;p

Nerdy. Nerdy. Oh my, I hope it was nothing serious!

xayah. xayah. Aw, don't be too hard on yourself. The safety schools usually give you better financial deals, anyway. Of the 15 schools I applied to, I ended up going to like my tenth choice because I'm broke. :/

I got called into work yesterday and today but I finally have a day off tomorrow so I will for sure get my post done then! So sorry guys for the wait! I swear I am still here!

Hey guys, so sorry about today. I helped my parents move houses again (they moved from a caravan into an actual house! Yay!) and then hung out with a friend I never see while Christmas shopping. I then felt really sick due to being tired and having been overworked recently.
I'm going to try tomorrow I promise.

However. As usual, and I am sorry if it's late notice I just always forget to say.
I go away from the 27th of December to the 2nd of January. Then from the 4th of January to the 11th of January.
I'll try reply on the 3rd, but if not it might be a while after Christmas before I reply again.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 your posts were amazing oml! I love Thorn! only thing though is that Bella has already yeeted herself outta there and to the barracks and is currently.interacting with Night haha

Last edited:
Apologies to everyone, I know I sort of went on a hiatus. I had reached out to nightmare to let them know I was in a minor car accident a little over a week ago and ended up with a broken finger and dislocated thumb due to the airbag in my steering wheel. I’m completely fine other than that but as I explained to nightmare this made it pretty hard to type. I ended up having to use my microphone to type my entire novel of a post for Blair and then later had to go back and manually adjust spelling errors and add in punctuation. Needless to say it was a pain in the ass but I am planning on having a post up for Maverick before Christmas. I’m terribly sorry to anyone I kept waiting.

Glad to hear from you WanderLust. WanderLust. Hope you're feeling better.
Hope you don't mind that I got Charlie to administer Aubrey's sim since you weren't replying ❤
Also, xayah. xayah. I hope I didn't overplay Leah in my last post?

WanderLust. WanderLust. Your post was beautiful, and Blair's character development throughout was amazing! I'll try my best to get a reply up tomorrow night, since I know I'm due for a post, too.

Okay, guys. If you had to describe your characters in a meme/gif, what would it be? This one is Ghost as a kid:
630bdf17e357d2c502d6183b7bb63a95.gif
And this one is Ghost now.
322785958242201.gif
See how he's matured over time???

It took a little longer than expected, but my post is up! Geez, I gotta stop with the monster posts before I give myself carpal tunnel. Hopefully that'll be the last one for a little while.

WanderLust. WanderLust. I hope I didn't powerplay Blair too much? If I did, I'm sorry, and I'd be willing to go back and change a few things.

xayah. xayah. jrink jrink Please try to post on the RP thread soon!

I'll try and get a post up tomorrow!! There's supposed to be a nasty snowstorm sweeping through here so work is up in the air lol

Uhh gifs for characters??

tenor.gif

To combat the crippling anxiety of being Divergent
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back