• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ikr? I'm like 'bruh hello? Space plz' I'd rather not have to slam on my brakes and have a semi truck careen into my backside thanks. That's certain death right there Oof 🤦‍♀️

lol ur not wrong though at times its for sure tempting to give people a taste of their own medicine. but u gotta think of ur life and ur own car first right lol

Uh huh, I dont understand why people gotta be so impatient on the road like bro turn on some music and relaaaax man enjoy the drive lmao that's prolly just me bahaha

What is your guys favorite Thanksgiving food??!! And your charries favorite Thanksgiving food??

Mine is either pumpkin pie or else my grandma makes this delicious desert with raspberries, pretzel chunks, granola, cream cheese and whipped cream.

Bella would probably be French silk pie or pumpkin pie. She loves chocolate, but also the smooth pumpkiny flavor of the other. Also, whipped cream is the best thing ever lmao

Good question! Ghost's favorite dishes would be potato salad and cranberry sauce, but only when tart, not sweet. He's a picky eater. My favorites are broccoli-cheese casserole and apple crisp.

Ok I meant to post last night but i think I didn’t realize how tired I was from work since it’s been a while since I’ve worked a shift and I fell asleep n the middle of writing lol

I’m gonna try to get it out fully either today or tomorrow. Basically before thanksgiving lol

Hey, I posted! I am exhausted from writing today, though, so I'll either be editing in or adding a post for Finn's fear simulation tomorrow. Thanks!

Baratheon Baratheon "Calm down, it's not a party or anything." Wow, Harper is awesome lol. Don't forget that Harper still has Chris and Thorn for fear sims! Also, I was wondering if, either after fear sims today or before tomorrow's training, maybe Ghost approaches Harper and asks if she suspects any of the initiates to be Divergent? Because if she does, he has to include that in his next report to leadership, or some bs like that. But these two are long overdue for an interaction!!!

I'll add her next initiate in with my edit tonight, whoops!

And that sounds like a great idea! She'll not really want to talk with him, probably wanting to tell the higher-ups herself, but will recognize he's the leader and lay out her concerns. Maybe to mess with her Ghost brings up the 'possibility' of Finn being one?

Baratheon Baratheon Hm... if Ghost did tease Harper about Finn being Divergent, it would have to be after he felt that she'd told him everything she knew, because that sounds like it could be misconstrued as a threat, convincing Harper to possibly distrust him. But that kind of joking wouldn't be beneath him lol.

Last edited:
Yeah I still have no clue what to post. Bells is idle rn and she's probably not gonna just go looking for people to talk to lmao but I guess I can try and come up with something tomorrow

ill maybe have Dante come up to the roof and see Bella? he'll prob very awkwardly try to comfort her while avoiding eye contact bc he's bad with tears lmao

Yeah I still have no clue what to post. Bells is idle rn and she's probably not gonna just go looking for people to talk to lmao but I guess I can try and come up with something tomorrow
It would be nice if you tried to interact with others more, we often do initiate interactions with Bella but you always make her run away. I get that it's her character, but maybe if you could tweak it so she stays even if she doesn't want to often.

One way that's good for interacting with others even when your character doesn't want to, is accidentally bumping into people 😂😂

I mean, I was gonna have her maybe run into Night in the barracks. And yeah I know that it's a great way to have them interact is by accident, half the time tho I dont want to just shove her into an interaction cause other people have plots too so I dont want to interrupt anything, and I also dont know where everyone is half the time lol and yeah, it's also just her character but like I said, I'll work something out. I'll post tomorrow at some point I'm at work all day today.

Last edited:
MWMASkairipa MWMASkairipa If you're thinking of interacting with a specific character, don't be afraid to ask their RPer on here! I feel like most interactions are somewhat improvised, so chances are you won't be disturbing any other plots by throwing Bella into the mix.

Last edited:
Sorry I have yet to reply! I will do my best to reply tomorrow! With family in town for the holiday plus work and the big sale on Friday I have been absolutely slammed! I really am looking forward to replying tho!

Iiiii finally got a reply up lmao it's not as long as i wanted it to be but my brain is not functioning properly i haven't been sleeping well hahaha

So my plan is for Randi to go get a new tattoo before going off to do some one on one training with Ghost. Aviator Aviator

Nerdy. Nerdy. would Aubrey like to come along?

Others can of course come along btw!

Last edited:
aghhhh I’m so sorry!! I spent the entire week on college apps just to find out the website is down and the deadline got extended five days. 1000% will have a post up tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back