• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I should be able to post tonight. I've been working 10 hour work days and been out of my house from 5.30 am to 7.30 pm so I've been knackered.
However I have a day off today and tomorrow so I should be able to post today.

MWMASkairipa MWMASkairipa Thank you! If paralyzed paralyzed agrees, that would be excellent.

For everyone whose characters are finishing up with fear sims, we have an interval of free time every day after training before timeskipping to the next session. You are strongly encouraged to create some plots with other RPers to fill this period! Free time is exactly that, it's very open-ended and just about anything goes, so feel free to think big and get creative.

Aviator Aviator I just wanted to let you know that I just remembered wolfiee said something to me about being sick and that she was gonna need to get some tests done so that might be why she has been MIA. I am not sure but I just didn’t want her to get kicked if she was unwell and needing time to rest. Sorry I just thought I should let you know.

Uhhhh I had Maverick interacting with Jaxom so I can't really post with him until Wolfiee replies - I can post with Blair sometime this weekend though!

Okay so I lied lmao

I might not get a reply up this weekend, though I will try. My hand has decided now is a good time for some nerve pain to flare up pretty badly so thus my hand is in a brace and I'm not supposed to type too much while it heals. I'm hoping itll clear itself up in the next couple of days though!! I apologize for any inconvenience!! 😭

Baratheon Baratheon WanderLust. WanderLust. Please try to reply to the RP thread in the next few days!

Wolfiee Wolfiee While I understand that you're currently not feeling well, if you already have Jaxom's post written, I would appreciate that you post it now, please, and come back to Poppy's in the near future when you're hopefully feeling up to it. I'm trying to be sympathetic of your condition, but I need to keep the RP thread moving, and it's not fair for me to ask others for replies when you've gone without for about twice the usual period. My apologies for putting you on the spot, and thank you in advance.

It's been better tbh, still nursing my hand a bit but also got news that my grandma may have some serious health issues so they're running tests and stuff. And ya know, the typical ups and downs of mental health is great too. Oof

On another note I'll prolly be able to get a post up Sunday or Monday at the latest!!

Last edited:
Baratheon Baratheon Thank you so much for posting! I know the RP thread was in a rut for a while, so thank you for changing that, and for all your effort on this thread in general. I really appreciate it, and your posts are always a pleasure to read. <3

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please try to post in the next couple days! Low-key can't wait to read about Thorn's fear sim with the crazy piranha squirrels. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back