• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I love Evan Peters!!! Just gonna sneak this beauty in here...

3e86da65ca1eb63381627ec7f9c123c1.gif

I didn’t get a single notification on my watched threads or email inbox. :// I’ll definitely have a post up today. So sorry about the delay!

Baratheon Baratheon Looollllll that is great.

paralyzed paralyzed Please try to reply to the RP thread soon!

jrink jrink I'm sorry to put you on the spot like this, but because it's almost been a full month since your last post, I'm going to need one from you in the next three days, please.

Okay yall if your charrie had a favorite movie and/or book series what would it be???

Bella would probably enjoy The Lunar Chronicles book series, and her favorite movie would probably be The Black Stallion

Aw man, great question! Ghost's favorite book series as a kid probably would have been His Dark Materials aka The Golden Compass trilogy, but now he gravitates more toward dystopian/science fiction/satire genres criticizing humankind... he is definitely a big Kurt Vonnegut fan. As for his favorite movie, the original Godfather is a contender; Ghost's initial character concept was based somewhat off of Michael Corleone, after all lol.

Randi is a slut for horror movies so her favorites would either be the SAW movies, Jaws, or Scream. She would 10000000% call the killer from Scream...DADDY GHOST FACE! Randi hates reading because of her dyslexia and ADHD.

Fable would also be a huge fan or The Lunar Chronicles for books but for shows/movies, she would love RWBY or Lord of the Rings.

Thorn would probably be a huge fan of the Warrior Series because they are a great read! He would also love nature documentaries, his favorite being Oceans.

Hi guys, just got back from my week long camp! So I'll say happy new year and all that <3. Buuuut I have another week long camp that starts tomorrow. I can post with Aubrey, but I don't as yet have anything to do with Chris or Charlie, so unless people would like those two to have a bit of a "laid back" role for the next week, or if someone wants interactions, just tell me, because I'll probably post with Aubrey later today.

I cannot remember if Maverick was supposed to meet with Bella or Poppy after sims today... I actually think they both were planning on meeting with him but didn’t know who was going first. Are either of them in a good position to be approached by Mav at the moment? I don’t want to have him interrupt if either of those ladies are currently involved in a different plot! Just let me know! MWMASkairipa MWMASkairipa Wolfiee Wolfiee

Ahh sorry plans got changed and I had to go away from home early, won't be back until my camp finishes ❤❤

WanderLust. WanderLust. : Poppy is completely free right now. So she be available to meet with Mav.

Im also gonna post with Jax running into Charlie or wanting to speak with her lol

I hope you guys are all ready for a messy and heart wrenching confession. Lol Because once Mav finds Poppy she’s just gonna let him know about her feelings. She’s tired of keeping them bottled up and is ready to get them off her chest. XD

Then the poor girl having to face Ghost later with some news she might need some therapy after everything lmao

WanderLust. WanderLust. Damn, Blair laying down the law XD

Baratheon Baratheon Hey hey, if you don't have anything to immediately do with Harper, how would you like if, at the end of my next RP post when I have Ghost leave his testing room, he runs into Harper? I was figuring she might have stayed late enough to hear the clamor going on from inside his room and gotten suspicious, so she lingered to ask him about it. How much of Blair and Ghost's eventual conversation she heard as a result is up to you. Or if you have something else planned for her, that's completely fine, too! I can find another way to end Ghost's next post.

I am so sorry I didn’t post today! I will do my best to get one up tomorrow! I feel terrible that it didn’t happen today like I said it would and I am so so so sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back