• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
paralyzed paralyzed jrink jrink Please try to post on the RP thread soon!

xayah. xayah. I am high-key terrified of whatever plan Leah has concocted.

Got a question for y'all!!! What's everyone's charries' favorite soda?? Ghost is a man of class, so he's gotta go with that red creme stuff.

Dante wouldn’t really be a soda guy either, though I think he’d be fine with the occasional ginger ale lol

also, I meant to post sometime this weekend just got really swamped with work. I’ll try to get something out within the next of couple of days tho

Not a soda but I could see Randi knocking back a few four lokos and having a good time.

Fable would be a Cheer Wine kinda girl because she loves the cherry flavor.

Thorn out here not really liking soda that much but the one soda he does like is grape soda.

Vanilla cola is just fancy enough for Leah for some reason but I can see her liking clear pepsi for some reason just because it satiates her intellect and not her palate lmao

Charlie prefers tea, but she would probably like sprite/lemonade if anything.

Aubrey would go for the most sugary drinks available.

Chris would probably be a ginger beer person.

Will have my replies up by this weekend! Sorry for the delay I’ve been cleaning my entire house the past few days and setting up my own thread for this site.

Ugh I hate not getting notifications for this thread!!! What the heck is up with that?! It’s not just this thread and it’s happened multiple times where I just don’t get notifications and then get suspicious because it’s so quiet and go to the page and see I missed so much

also - Wolfiee Wolfiee or anyone else for that matter, Blair is also open for interactions right now. She just had her whole scene with Ghost and is leaving the testing room suspiciously late😅

Ghost has had one helluva day so far 😹

also yeah it really is frustrating how time from time the notifications don’t seem to work for threads!

Aviator Aviator : Ghost is gonna need a stiff drink by the end of the day.

Also should have my responses to Mav and Charlie up by tonight.

Aviator Aviator im still waiting on a reply from poppy before I can reply with Maverick.

Also I currently have no plots with Blair so if anyone’s available - she’s currently walking out of the testing room suspiciously late lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back