• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah Chris is free if you want xayah. xayah. He's just in the dormitory for now. I could find something to do with him to interact with Leah if you like.
it's okay. i have something to post now lol. ty tho! expect a post either tonight or tomorrow.

I hopefully get a post up by Tuesday. I’ve got some things to do irl but should hopefully get a post up by then.

I'll try and have a post up tomorrow hopefully. I'm not feeling great today so I don't have much motivation for anything Lol

I can see Finn using a lot of like snares and traps since he's so small, maybe using trees to his advantage. He would most likely pick up whatever he could. He would also be very defensive, trying to stay away from others if at all possible. Harper, on the other hand, would use her sword of course, maybe learn some poisons along the way. She would definitely seek out others to kill lol.

jrink jrink Wolfiee Wolfiee Please try to reply to the RP thread today or tomorrow, especially those of you who are now or almost at three weeks since your last post!

Gotta say, my money is on Harper to win the Hunger Games. She's got the combined physical prowess, smarts, and will, but I think Blair would take runner-up. Who would y'all bet on?

Last edited:
Unfortunately I think all of my characters would not survive the games. Although, I can imagine that Chris might outlive everyone and then manage to defeat the last few. But I think he would be more like Thresh and just get killed off by the game makers mutts.

I do think harper would be a good bet. Maverick might do really well too.

I have another question, who would your character be like, in the Hunger Games trilogy?
Chris would be Thresh. Charlie would be Annie, and Aubrey would be Cato/Glimmer/Anyone from district 1 and 2

Oh my gosh going off of just the original trilogy I would have struggled to answer this question, but Ghost is most definitely Snow as portrayed in The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes. Ghost wants to rule more than anything else and has a very "whatever it takes" mentality.

Last edited:
Ooof yeah I'd bet money on Mav or Harper haha

I think Bell would probably be Rue or Prim

I'm feeling a bit better today so I should hopefully have a post up sometime today 😊

I’m working on my replies now so should have them up by tomorrow at the latest.

Hm I’m honestly not sure who I think would win. Everyone is so vastly different it’s hard to tell how they’d respond in that world.

For some reason I'm imagining Ghost and Harper as the last two and Ghost is like 'hey let's pretend to eat these deathberries so they let us both go free it's a very brilliant and clever plan by me' and Harper is like 'nah' and stabs him.

Ghost doing a mathematical proof to demonstrate the inevitability of Harper's defeat:
maxresdefault.jpg

sk9nb6lgccq31.gif

Last edited:
i am not dead I swear. my internet went out this weekend but it’s fixed so 100% will have a post tomorrow!

Hey all! Wolfiee wanted me to let you all know that she lost power because of a storm and will try to post as soon as it is back! It has been out all day and I'll do my best to keep yall updated for her!

Aaaahhh expect a post either this afternoon or tonight! I tried to get it all finished last night but it was just too much writing and I desperately needed a break. :closedeyescryingfrown: Very nearly done with it, though!

EDIT: Done and done!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Please try to reply to the RP thread soon!

Last edited:
My WiFi it back for the moment! It’s been a bit spotty we just had about six inches of snow fall last night and it’s continuing to snow. So not sure how my connection will be!

I would rather post after Wolfiee so I have something to post with Charlie as well, regardless, I will try and post tomorrow, as I'm busy today and the day after tomorrow :)

Should have my post up tomorrow! It’s finally stopped snowing and everything seems to be settling down.

Wolfiee Wolfiee Yeah I got some snow last night too, and all the shoveling I've done in the past two weeks makes me really miss going to school in Louisiana, where snow is a myth.

Hey hey for tomorrow in the RP, training will consist of some review from Phase 1, so the initiates will be assessed on some sort of physical contest. I think we previously talked about everyone pairing off and dueling in hand-to-hand combat. Does this still sound good to you guys, or would y'all rather some other mode of combat? Other options are dueling with knives, a free-for-all with various weapons like a mock Hunger Games, some kind of game in teams (we've done capture the flag and dodgeball before, so something of that ilk), or maybe even all of the initiates could pair off with one opponent and enter the simulation that Ghost and Randi are currently doing, in which they're plunged into an artificial environment and have to hunt down and fight the other person to the "death." What do you guys prefer?

Lol the simulation option sounds gnarly, if intense. I’d honestly be fine with any, though I’m kind of leaning towards the Hunger Games one (though that could just be me coming off watching the 2nd movie again lol)

I say mock Hunger Games or simulation sounds awesome lmao

We got a little bit of snow overnight but we have plenty already haha it's just -20 and windy now 😄

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!! Unless anyone else would like to add some input, it sounds like the free-for-all and simulation are our front runners for tomorrow's training. Maybe as the time for training draws a little closer I'll make a poll between those two.

WanderLust. WanderLust. xayah. xayah. You guys are due for RP posts, please, and Wolfiee Wolfiee Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Please try to reply with Poppy and Thorn sometime today so that Maverick and Blair can respond!

jrink jrink Ooohh I like all the HG movies, but the original will always be my favorite! Still, all of them were incredibly well done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back