• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Finally done with all the holiday stuff! I am finally free to finish forms and write posts 🤣

Vex will be up tomorrow. I am so sorry, Covid is kicking my butt and I cannot see straight right now. If yall want go ahead and initiate the skip, I'll work Randi's lull thing in somewhere else I hate that I am holding up the entire rp. I am so so so sorry once again.

Just wrapped up celebrating the holidays with family and then bam - a surprise funeral! IRL stuff never ends, ugh.

Anyways, now that we've started the new day I have Lainey and Maverick completely open for plots and interactions if anybody is interested... ?

Just wrapped up celebrating the holidays with family and then bam - a surprise funeral! IRL stuff never ends, ugh.

Anyways, now that we've started the new day I have Lainey and Maverick completely open for plots and interactions if anybody is interested... ?
First of all that’s terrible! I’m sorry that happened.

Also I have Rhysand, Aya, and Briony available for the morning.(Bri after she finishes up with Blair)

HEY I'm back from my camps! <3 Weekend is super busy but my week is starting slow so I can certainly start the reply process :)

Have we timeskipped yet or are we still in the evening? I still have Aubrey yet to be found, and Cassidy to finish with Ghost/Randi.

I am back it’ll still take me another day or two before I’m fully in the swing of things.

I had Influenza A and ended up in the hospital because of it. Thankfully my kids didn’t get as bad but I just got out of the hospital this weekend. So now I’m just catching up on a couple things in my house.

I’ve also been kinda waiting on the time skip cause two of my three characters literally will just be going to bed 🤣 If the time skip is happening soon I’ll just add that bit to my characters going to bed and waking up the next day with their new plots

Aubrey my baby 😭 Once Briony finds out what happened she’s never gonna leave her alone ever again.

I AM HERE! Sorry my uncle had a heart operation and my attention has been all over the place as I have been helping out the past two weeks. So Nerdy. Nerdy. you got it! Thorn is on the way!!!!!

Hello guys!! I mentioned to aviator and sanctuary that I am currently in the FULL THROWS of preparation for my bar exam - I take the test the 27th and 28th but I will literally be DROWNING in studying until then so please be patient with me <3

I’m getting Aya up soon! Also happy Valentines Day everyone!!

Are we still good for Briony to visit Ghost during the new day? She’s gonna be a little hung over still by the time she sees him so gonna be a good time. Aviator Aviator

So sorry for my absence, everyone! I've just started a new job and have been a little slammed, and just in general unsure how to continue the thread. So naturally I procrastinated the problem cuz that makes everything better! lololol Anyway Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 I hope you don't mind that I included Vex in my timeskip from Ghost's perspective? If any of it is inaccurate to her character or you have plans for her elsewhere, I'll edit accordingly.

I think we agreed that we wanted to do physical training today in the form of partners battles? If so, I'll leave it up to you guys when you want to transition from early morning to the start of training, since Ghost will not be attending today's training sesh. It seems as though we've got some ample, unresolved drama going on, so feel free to drag it out as long as you wish!

Wolfiee Wolfiee We can still do that if you want, but since the point of Briony's visit was to gather information on her sister's disappearance and now she's found Blair, what would be the purpose of her visit?

Can Cassidy have followed Vex and Ghost? Or shall I have her make her own complicated way to the infirmary? Aviator Aviator
So happy to see you!
Happy new year everyone! I took started a new job and have been juggling that ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back