• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I would like the time skip as soon as possible. As most my characters at this point will have nothing to do. Rhysand will be going home to bed, same with Aya soon.

Nerdy. Nerdy. To the next day, I think we have one or two more days of the bracket to complete! Unless you guys would prefer a day of physical training to shake things up?

Oh yeah I’m finishing up Wolfgang’s history today. So if anyone wants to plot with him let me know.

Also a physical day sounds fun to me!

Nerdy. Nerdy. If everyone else is on board with it, I think that's a hella cool idea! So like duels to the death amid a dangerous environment that's simultaneously trying to kill the initiates? Or we can do team battles like 2v2 because I don't think we've done that before. Either random partners or initiates' choice. What do you guys think?

Initiates choice could be cool! Would be a way to check how smarty they choose their partners
Is it bad that makes me tempted to have Briony ask Chris 🤣

This round seems like it’s gonna be super fun.

Nerdy. Nerdy. If everyone else is on board with it, I think that's a hella cool idea! So like duels to the death amid a dangerous environment that's simultaneously trying to kill the initiates? Or we can do team battles like 2v2 because I don't think we've done that before. Either random partners or initiates' choice. What do you guys think?
I love this! Getting Blair’s post up tonight or tomorrow morning :)

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
chesirecat-wereallmad.gif

Aw, sorry to hear that. Is irl getting to you?

I feel you there <3 Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Christmas time is a nightmare for the mental health and stress factors <3 Hope you're okay.

I've been so busy I've had so little time to even think about replying! I've had so much on my plate irl, had a mini break down last night. Then of course my computer keeps crashing and freezing and makes it impossible to do anything... SO I'm trying to fix that

Working on Fable’s post. I appreciate y’all’s support and I really try to avoid holding everyone up but with irl stuff I have just been slammed lately. I am so thankful for you guys tho! ❤️

The Christian and Blair saga genuinely makes me depressed😭😭 the heartbreak is a little too real

Sorry for wait. I’m gonna be working on Rhysand and hopefully have him up tomorrow. Once Rhys is up I’ll work on Bri.

Merry Christmas everyone ❤️💜❤️

I shall post with Cassidy before leaving for my camp, but that may not happen if it's all go, and it's unlikely I'll get Aubrey up till next year ❤️
Have a great Christmas and New year guys 💞

Merry Christmas and Happy New years Nerdy!!

Also Merry Christmas and Happy New years to everyone else as well!

I should be able to get my posts up tonight. I thought I’d have time before but family has stolen me away and doing the last thing with family today.

I'm almost definitely not gonna manage posting before I leave, I have to leave early tomorrow and I'm still not fully packed.

Please feel free to power play Cassidy Aviator Aviator Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
And Aubrey too

I love y'all, have a great new year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back