• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I was thinking since Briony still read the messages between Ghost and Blair. That she still suspects him of her disappearance and even though she’s back that doesn’t mean Ghost wasn’t the one who got her twin into trouble. Aviator Aviator

I will try post with Cassidy tomorrow! My best friend gave birth last night so I was up all night helping her and now have work today! (They had a beautiful 9lb baby boy!).

As always it is a pleasure to read Ghost's perspective when he is high XD Quite the rollercoaster he is :)
I'll try post a couple today, and should be able to post some tomorrow as well

Thorn is my hero <3 :) Or rather Aubrey's hero XD Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

Aviator Aviator do you want me to have Charlie NOT at the infirmary for Ghost's arrival? Or should she be there? I forget what we had arranged.

Does anyone want me to interact with their characters? I need to post with Griffon!

Nerdy. Nerdy. Whichever you wanna do! I don't think we had anything previously arranged. If you have nothing to do with Charlie at the moment, feel free to throw her our way!

Thorn is my hero <3 :) Or rather Aubrey's hero XD Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

Aviator Aviator do you want me to have Charlie NOT at the infirmary for Ghost's arrival? Or should she be there? I forget what we had arranged.

Does anyone want me to interact with their characters? I need to post with Griffon!
I know I want Griffon at some point so we can do more Aya and Griffon together 🖤

Managed to get a post up but sorry it's not particularly long or great, I am super tired and since I promised I would get one up I needed to keep that promise ^_^
I'll get Charlie up tomorrow and then should be able to get Aubrey/Cassidy done soon after that

Aubrey is up! I might see if Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Replies with Vex before I reply again with Cassidy, would just give me more to work with is all.

Do you also want Shay to bump into Thorn and Aubrey at the hospital maybe?

I am so sorry, I hate to do this, Vex is coming this weekend with another bean I need to post. I lost track of time and still have to pack for this weekend away. I have been working on my GIA training and have my loose diamond grading lab all next week so I have just been distracted. I am sorry. I promise I will try to be better. Vex and another babe will be posted Sunday, VEX FOR SURE WILL BE. I am sorry for keeping yall waiting!

I totally understand Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 and I'm guilty of this so much... My brothers wedding is next weekend so I'm going to be very busy next week, which is why I'm wanting to do as many of my characters before then

In which case Aviator Aviator would you like me to post with Cas then? Rather than wait for Vex? I just need to know what your plan is with the three of them so I can roleplay it efficiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back