• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Nerdy. Nerdy. in my post for Randi do you mind me saying that Cas texted her? We are trying to come up with a reason why Randi would show up with Cas and Ghost? Once I know if this is okay I’ll post with Randi! Sorry the site wouldn’t let me on earlier when I tried.

Guys which fc do you guys think?

619404a10c5d280ed475cd79_Thomas%20Doherty%20-%20Look%204%20-%2031%20(31687_HHA_ThomasDoherty_002_16).jpg

1194924-800w.jpg

Also Briony is gonna be adopting a kitty soon and this is how he looks.
a8e3ef7a99bf1a6e0ebcbd1a86503876.jpg

If that happens poor Ghost gonna have so many visitors lmao Briony is gonna be so sassy with him even if he’s high 🤣

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Nah, he'd give it to her if she asked. Like a very small amount. Normally he wouldn't because drugs are dangerous kids, but if he's also doing them, he'd be hypocritical to tell Randi she can't. But that's assuming Randi wants to take a mysterious substance in the first place lmao. Otherwise if you wanna pull some strings and have Vex bring a wild Randi to the party, be my guest!

Wolfiee Wolfiee Late July! I know, time is going at a snail's crawl IC wise. FYI initiation started in June, so if Wolfgang is already 17 he'd have to have a June or July birthday.

Wolfiee Wolfiee Late July! I know, time is going at a snail's crawl IC wise. FYI initiation started in June, so if Wolfgang is already 17 he'd have to have a June or July birthday.
Thanks! That’s why I was like wait I need to ask since I couldn’t remember exactly how much time had passed ic. 🤣

I’m trying to figure out if Wolfgang should have a happy history or not. Also if anyone wants to be part of his history let me know.

Maverick is up - I've been having trouble logging into RPnation recently... keeps telling me I need to change my password? Anybody else experiencing this?

Maverick is up - I've been having trouble logging into RPnation recently... keeps telling me I need to change my password? Anybody else experiencing this?
Damn Maverick hates Chris XD I feel like we might get a very explosive fight one day between them? o.O
Also I haven't had that problem but I have had RPnation log me out randomly... So maybe its a similar issue?

Are we taking a break over the New Years or are we just aware that posts will slow down? I've already notified Aviator Aviator that I'm away from the 27th Dec to the 12th of January. I will try to have a reply from each of my babes before I leave.

As I said Chris and Aubrey are both waiting for other characters to be ready, but if it comes too late then I'll make a post with them somehow... Not sure what I'll do but I'll figure it out XD
I can get Griffon up as soon as Fable has been written, Charlie as soon as Blair's is written, and I'll start working on Phillip and Cassidy's replies.

Nerdy. Nerdy. a Chris and Maverick tussle would be legendary lol

Also when is the time skip happening? Should I have Blair come home to Briony and Christian in my next post?

Yes we are waiting on Blair before we can post again with Briony and Chris lol

I want to see Chris and Maverick fight.

Nerdy. Nerdy. a Chris and Maverick tussle would be legendary lol

Also when is the time skip happening? Should I have Blair come home to Briony and Christian in my next post?
That would be super useful. I need that to happen before I can reply with Chris, and I need that to happen for thorn to go find Aubrey.

☺️

The real question is what and why are they gonna fight. 😈

Though I have a feeling if Mav finds out Chris slept with Briony he would snap at him. We all know Mav already dislikes/doesn’t trust Chris. So I can see him just thinking Chris was using the Avalon girls for his own gain or something along those lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back