• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I apologize for the wait but Fable's post will be up tomorrow! I didn't have the time today that I thought I would to be able to write it out and I am deeply sorry for that. I swear her post will be up tomorrow!

Aya is free all day! So take her for Griffon! ๐Ÿ–ค Nerdy. Nerdy.

That leaves Briony free if anyone wants to hang with her!

Also should have Aya and possibly Rhysand up tomorrow!

Charlie: Space
Aubrey: Power
Phillip: Reality
Chris: Mind
Cassidy: Soul
Griffon: Time

If I had to give one to each that would be my list

Ok who all is hanging out with who for the rest of the day. Lmao Cause it seems like things having been changing a bit ๐Ÿคฃ

Rhysand and Randi are going to be hanging out.

Griffon and Aya are hanging out.

So who all is gonna be with who and whoโ€™s open?

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Seeee thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m asking cause Iโ€™m like wait wait things keep changing whoโ€™s all actually hanging with who now? Cause Briony is now free so Iโ€™m trying to figure out where she can go. That way I can try and type her up right after I finish with Rhys.

Aubrey is free and I don't think she has any set in stone plans (she wants to hang with Chris and Briony at some point, and also with Thorn)

Charlie is free and currently has no plans

Phillip is free and also doesn't have any plans

Chris is talking to Fable and if she isn't free then he is free until later (he eventually has plans with Vex, and then with Aubrey Briony maybe )

Cassidy eventually will be busy with Griffon but until then is free

Griffon is gonna do stuff with Aya and then stuff with Cas

Sorry if I've forgotten

Wanna have Phillip and Briony do their hanging out plans then? And if Aubrey & Chris become available they can have their plans after?

I AM SUPER TIRED BUT I HOPE VEX'S POST IS OKAY! She is having fun with Ghost, that's for sure haha! It is funny because he walks the line between her wanting to dissect him alive and her wanting to seduce him.

Hello! I'm newer I'm sorry, I've always loved divergent and this caught my interest.
Can I get any advice on how to start out? Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back