• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney: Fight For Imagination (Interest Check)

Maybe, depends on who you have in mind
I feel a good role model is ideal, given the setting and the in-character goals. My first pick is Storm from the X-Men; I really have muse for her since she's been a lifelong favorite and X-Men '97 is releasing on Disney+ soon.

I feel a good role model is ideal, given the setting and the in-character goals. My first pick is Storm from the X-Men; I really have muse for her since she's been a lifelong favorite and X-Men '97 is releasing on Disney+ soon.
That could work sure

Would you accept Madam Mim? I've never played such a chaotic character, but she has always been one of my favorites. I could see her wanting to fight since what is magic but imagination? Besides, Merly is sending his boy, we can't let the end result be good.

I might not actually play her anyway, like I said, she'd be a challenge for me, but I wanted to know what you think. I'd play her more as chaotic neutral, than outright evil.

Would anyone be interested in a slightly darker in tone Disney RP where you play as Disney heroes and maybe villains.

In it, your characters will have been forced to flee to Earth after a mysterious force begins to erase your world, only to arrive in a Dystopian Nightmare where a one world government known only as Utopia Now is erasing all wonder, imagination, and all forms of individuality from the world and replacing it with their own gray and static worldview.

You will be fighting in the resistance against this evil force, not only to bring wonder and imagination back to the world, but to save yours .

Anyone interested )
Hey, are you still accepting? This sounds like a really cool idea and I would love to be a part of it if you still are.

Any Disney character could be allowed. Pixar depends on the character. TV characters have to be from a cartoon based on a Disney movie
If you are still accepting, how would you feel about a character such as Luz from The Owl House? Would she be okay?
I know the show isn't based on a movie, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back