• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney: Fight For Imagination (Interest Check)

Killerclown

Two Thousand Club
Would anyone be interested in a slightly darker in tone Disney RP where you play as Disney heroes and maybe villains.

In it, your characters will have been forced to flee to Earth after a mysterious force begins to erase your world, only to arrive in a Dystopian Nightmare where a one world government known only as Utopia Now is erasing all wonder, imagination, and all forms of individuality from the world and replacing it with their own gray and static worldview.

You will be fighting in the resistance against this evil force, not only to bring wonder and imagination back to the world, but to save yours .

Anyone interested )

Interested :) which Disney characters are allowed and are Pixar characters or tv show ones allowed too?

Last edited:
I’m also interested. No character to play as in mind right now, but I’ll probably stick to Disney proper and avoid Pixar or other companies Disney owns.

hiiii!! i would definitely be interested in this as well

Here is something I found that will fit the tone for Utopia Now

Dr. Aristotle Wells is the self-appointed leader of Utopia Now. Formerly a decorated Psychiatrist, the relatively young Wells is determined to spread his vision of Utopia to the entire world, even if he has to force them

I will get more into Wells later

Do the characters go by their Disney names or do they have different names in this universe? Same for their history? Also would you want us to have face claims (realistic or art) for the characters or do they look exactly as they would in their animated counterparts?

Would it be okay if I chose someone from the same movie as another?

Are characters acquired by Disney (such as from Marvel and Lucasfilm) permissible? Adding a classic superhero to the fray could be perfect for inspiring wonder, imagination, and creativity in Utopia, as has been the case in real life since 1936.

Are characters acquired by Disney (such as from Marvel and Lucasfilm) permissible? Adding a classic superhero to the fray could be perfect for inspiring wonder, imagination, and creativity in Utopia, as has been the case in real life since 1936.
Maybe, depends on who you have in mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back