• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

Now if only we got past page 5 of the IC. 6 Months and 5 pages of that.

I'm honestly just going to do what most others won't and just say I have no interest in continuing this. Short of the delays I'm not a fan of being purely reactive as a poster, nor a couple other things that have taken place. RPN has an aggressive "Niceness" to it where people will go "It's still alive! I'll post!" no matter the circumstances. And they just don't have that intention, or they just ghost, while a few person sit in the burning house and go "this is fine.". And I'm going to do what was on my mind since the last couple of reply cycles.

This might be "mean" but I rather be upfront with the group than just ignoring this and not replying like several of our number have.

Tl;dr, I'm checking out, have fun with the project, I can tag along till this bit is concluded, if need be, but this isn't what I signed on for. So, feel free to "transfer" her out, or kill her (my PC) I guess. Best of Luck.

Now if only we got past page 5 of the IC. 6 Months and 5 pages of that.

I'm honestly just going to do what most others won't and just say I have no interest in continuing this. Short of the delays I'm not a fan of being purely reactive as a poster, nor a couple other things that have taken place. RPN has an aggressive "Niceness" to it where people will go "It's still alive! I'll post!" no matter the circumstances. And they just don't have that intention, or they just ghost, while a few person sit in the burning house and go "this is fine.". And I'm going to do what was on my mind since the last couple of reply cycles.

This might be "mean" but I rather be upfront with the group than just ignoring this and not replying like several of our number have.

Tl;dr, I'm checking out, have fun with the project, I can tag along till this bit is concluded, if need be, but this isn't what I signed on for. So, feel free to "transfer" her out, or kill her (my PC) I guess. Best of Luck.
Hi Shogun,

I have not been consistent with my management of this project as much as I like given my recent IRL displacements. I understand that we are slogging through slower than expected and I apologize for the inconvenience. The following posts will conclude this bit and get everyone a respite period in-story. As such, I will follow through with your departing suggestions and have your character transferred out.

Thank you for sticking around as long as you had. And I hope that you will find the RP you are looking for. Sorry if this was not it.

Best Regards,
Pilgrim

Bruh, I can't believe Rel-Taren isn't squad lead anymore. Smh gonna eat the brothers.

But also

A gamble that was sure to succeed, the Duke thought to himself, especially having witnessed how prone Saber squadron was to preserving their own comrades.

"Naw, fuck dem kids pew pew"

Last edited:
Eating gud.

Also, there's an alternate universe where Rel-Taren takes Amroi out for a homecooked meal and drops "yah, Durthai'll live on in you."

hey I actually survived dueling the big enemy ace

fat F to the Blade tho, didn't get any scenes where we could tag team the Duke with them together

Bruh, I can't believe Rel-Taren isn't squad lead anymore. Smh gonna eat the brothers.

But also

"Naw, fuck dem kids pew pew"
We need experienced vets to fill the ranks. But dun worry, you can still commandeer ground forces in joint-ops to their certain deaths.

Also yes. Pew pew pew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back