• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

Wow, really killing off the NPCs aggressively huh

“Ah, and Warhammer 1, apologies for the instigation, but we both know he was gonna do it anyways. After Saber Squadron gets out, I’ll force the Titans to open space. Can I trust you to clean things up from there?”

Objectively correct tbh, an enemy champion just killed two of his allies and is literally called a 'Duke'

Aeoun is going full Achilles

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 , if we asked Grand Caster to tell us as much about Oprichnik squadron's 'piloting styles' as they could, what would we learn?

Surprisingly, Aeoun isn't just going to leeroy jenkins this- He's fighting living legends, and he knows to fight smart rather than get turned into more fodder.

Also, how 'taxing' or how much of a cost is activation of B.O.A. resonance? I'm trying to figure out how viable it is to just, pop anime super mode. It says 'strategic application' and like... WIth an enemy like this? I feels like an appropriate time to go all-out

Edit: ALso trying to figure out what the actual loadout of the two mechs are, from what we know- There's a lot going on so I am admittedly a bit confused.

anyway, gonna post something, but I'm going to edit it based on Pilgrim's answers to the questions I had above. Just take it as a 'rough draft' for now

The thing with the Opris is that they’re the experimental tech squad, even by Sorentine standards, and there’s also not exactly too much time for a proper debrief, so Aeoun probs won’t get too much out of it regardless.

To add in with all of this, with how the posts were beforehand, I'm not sure if the Duke is just that fast to move out of sensor range, or if he has stealth technology. Or a mix of both, as during the encounters with Saber team he's shown up unexpectantly a few times in it.

Hey lads, sorry for my absence but I had a vital last minute exam that I needed to take care of, that's done now and I can focus on writing.

I apologise if anyone was waiting on me.

Name:Devila Runter Sage
Race:Demon,Mixed
Place of Origin: Family?
Social Status:None to humans unless partnered but talks to fellow outcasted demons like her.
Class: ( Murderer Demon,Outcast,MENACE TO SOCIETY…..)
Class Specialty: (a demon has wings. Can conjure weapons from thin air to a witch training her,..)
Weapon(s): (Claws,Katanas mainly anything around that hurts tbh)
Non-Combat Talents: (Martial arts,Karate,etc)
Appearance:humanoid and hides demonic features until it's too late >:)
Personality: Mostly nice but has a huge darkside . has never been loved,does not know what love is
Brief History:I grew up as an outcast and treated like a stray dog because i was a demon but since then i promised myself i will make them pay and have been training since to become stronger than my enemies and now every that has ever said anything mean to me when i was a child was now found “Mysteriously dead”.
Family: (Dead.)
Friends: (None known)
Rivals: (People)
Enemies: (People,things who are stand in her way and are a threat to her)
Romantic Interests: (Unknown)
Other Notes: (Has never been caught but is known about and “they” are investigated her. Also has killed 47 “people or other things”)

Hehem. Excuse me i would like to help as though i am hunting the same person btw my name is Devila Runter Sage I am a Demon that can conjure weapons from thin air and can fly but also has a super enhanced physical. I am a bounty hunter but usually work alone but i have underestimated him and hoping we could negotiate if i could join. The bounty is 50,000 coins i am willing to give each of you 5,000. HIgher. Or lower?

Err, this RP isn't open to signups at present and likely isn't what you are looking for. This also isn't where sheets go, remotely to the template either.

Look at page one, the sheets and templates are there, from the header directory. The squares are interactive and will show you the detail required for this RP, there is also the IC in the link which will show where we are with posts. There is other RP's in the group section that may strike your fancy, I would start with the IC threads to see what is active, then follow the links in the header to be directed to the ooc/cs templates, from there I would DM the actual GM to see if you can get in, unless it is marked as open sign-ups.

Regardless, this one is not open as not too long ago I asked about bringing in some folks.

Last edited:
my willpower to do any sort of RP has been an all time low for a good while so feel free to skip me for a few rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back