• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disc Fall ~ Fictional Drive OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Good morning! Mirai-chan Mirai-chan (or whatever it is where y'all are at)

//oh yeah, and by the way, I wrote Elam's starting post this morning and amended his backstory just a little bit when I referred to it, making the random monster he faced something from RWBY, since Topless used RWBY characters for a couple of discs, so...I figured it's part of our multiverse already! Grimm just seemed to make for good scary plentiful stock monsters, if that's all well and good...
Well actually, discs can pop up from certain fandoms even without them being a part of the world.

But you did predict right, though.

Aaand posted. Samus is going off alone; but if anyone wants to follow her, whether beside her or at a distance, feel free.

Part of me is considering making a "villainous/antagonistic" Driver "Shifter-class" down the road if that's possible. Barebones atm, but I do have a few ideas regarding the discs and characters.

VERGIL
Vergil_DMC5.png

KING GHIDORAH (GIJINKA/MONSTERVERSE-INSPIRED)

nekkyo-usagi-ghidorah4-5.jpg

ddhzknx-d65d0258-4cca-448c-9313-6aa5c1a9a093.png

TF2 MEDIC

artworks-000114791349-elfgo5-t500x500.jpg

These are just ideas; they may change down the line if I get to them~​

Posted. I wasn't sure what to do with Amaterasu and Issun, since I fell a little behind. Hopefully, my post should make sense, considering what has happened so far.

Damn I wanna do something with the shinespark ability, just have Samus "juggernaut" into Dark Samus, but didn't plant that ability into her arsenal. Which I sorta did to most her of abilities on purpose as I want her to retain some of her powers but also earn them back or gain new ones as rewards.

This is partly to those who may be confused why I didn't add every single power up in her abilities.

HOLY SHIT I FINALLY DID IT

Well sort of. I knew I'd delay it more so I submitted it as it was.

HOLY SHIT I FINALLY DID IT

Well sort of. I knew I'd delay it more so I submitted it as it was.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Just so you know, I think the doors would be open for everyone to get out - it's just when it comes to the ship she "locked it" from anyone actually piloting the thing (it also lacks an autopilot feature). But the open hatch would, I assume, be open.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Just so you know, I think the doors would be open for everyone to get out - it's just when it comes to the ship she "locked it" from anyone actually piloting the thing (it also lacks an autopilot feature). But the open hatch would, I assume, be open.
a

lemme follow up my post real quick

Aaand posted for Samus~

If you want me to still add anything for the Gunship, I'll see about adding something~

The split storylines along with the people writing sentence long posts has resulted in me having no idea what's going on.
What's happening and where are we? What should we be doing?

The split storylines along with the people writing sentence long posts has resulted in me having no idea what's going on.
What's happening and where are we? What should we be doing?
We're going on the ship now for the tour of what would be the main hub for the rest of the RP

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Essentially:

All Player Drivers are at Area 51 departing to the Grand Nurage.

All Player Fandom Characters are at Anytown, USA, by Samus' gunship.

Only Samus herself is currently investigating the town and battling with NPC Drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back