Digital Disaster

[div style="background:url(https://digimoncybersleuth.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/2015-03-14-161046.jpg);background-size:cover;no-repeat;background-position: 50% 10%;"][div style="opacity:1.0;
background-image:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-photo/brown-concrete-wall-background_43665-111.jpg);background-size:125%;background-position: 110% 100%;width:50%;border:10px solid #310306;margin:auto;max-height:100%;"]

SHERLOCK HOLMES
@ EDEN Community Area

In the days that followed Red's actions in Kowloon, Sherlock had attempted to distract himself by continuing his investigation into the Eaters and EDEN Syndrome but had met with frustratingly limited success. He knew little more now than he did when he started and the fact grated immensely on him.

That's when he received Arata's message:

"Since I feel a bit obliged to tell you all something every time your group members are in danger, I'll tell you this - I know five of them are Zaxon Hackers now, about to be part of the raid of Under Zero. I hope this pushes you to stop them and not join them. The other reason - I know how to get there before they do...

...meet me at the EDEN Community Area if you're interested"
Sherlock had heard rumours of Zaxon's raid on Under Zero but he had been primarily focused on his investigation. The fact that a number of his associates had joined them was a worrying development.

Though he had hardly spoken to any of his fellow "Irregulars", he wanted no harm to come to them. Like him, they had been brought here by forces outside their control, for reasons unknown, and unfortunately some had already suffered for it. Besides, the fact that Arata knew a backdoor into a supposedly "impenetrable" server had piqued Sherlock's curiosity.

Logging into EDEN, Sherlock arrived just behind Lottie and John and overheard as Arata went over the situation for the new arrivals benefit.

( Crow Crow , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , L3n L3n , RedLight RedLight , @EDENCommunityArea)
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Bob the Pikachu

Bob cocked his head at Emily's question, for he truly did not know exactly where he was. He looked at Blackon.

"Pika?" (I don't know here we are? Do you?)

"I know that we are in Knowland Level 1, Where exactly I don't know.... we wondered for quite some time before coming here!"

Crow Crow
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Under Zero Raid - We Are Megiddo: Part 2

"!!!"
"M E G I D D O F L A M E ! ! ! " Megidramon roared before unleashing his powerful flamethrower-like attack, aiming to nullify the Mugendramon's incoming Infinity Cannon.

The Evil Dragon's hellfire collides with the Cyborg's powerful attack. However, will it result in a destructive blast?

" Y O U . . . A L O N E W I L L N O T B E . . . E N O U G H , M A C H I N E . " Megidramon spoke, with his deep demonic voice, as the Megiddo Flame continues to fight back the Infinity Cannon's blasts.

Suddenly...
"HHHHHHRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!" The Evil Dragon released an agonizing roar as the Cyborg's attack overpowered the former's hellfire, and then successfully making an explosive impact.
Megidramon flinches in pain. Underestimating Yuugo and his Digimon partner, Mugendramon, was a mistake. The Evil Dragon descends himself slightly after he recovered from the Cyborg's attack.
" . . . . . . " Megidramon growled even much more deeply than before, as he stares at Mugendramon-- No. Yuugo, eye to eye.
What could this Evil Dragon be thinking right now?

" A L L W H O S T A N D I N T H E W A Y O F Z A X O N W I L L F A L L . " Megidramon repeated a sentence of what Yuugo declared to him and Red.

" W E A R E N O T A L L . " The Evil Dragon continued, explaining that he and his human partner are not part of... This All whom Yuugo previously mentioned.

And then, as Megidramon finished his statement. Red reappears, once again, on top of his Digimon partner's, the Evil Dragon, head. Red's long, wild, black hair is now fixed as a ponyta-- Samurai's hair, with a gender neutral red tie/string/whatever the fuck. He now wears a white T-shirt with a red Digital Hazard symbol design at the front, instead of his previous dark grey metallic one with machine-like patterns. A new red mechanical clawed gauntlet fitted onto Red's right arm, which covers his skin from hand to arm, with white-colored finger parts. Red leather belt with gold metallic parts, strapped onto his pants fit. Matching jeans and rubber shoes of the color red, with the former having thick white vertical linings. As well as a gold metallic jacket, with solid red linings, and a black-colored Digital Hazard symbol at the back. Red's previous clothing theme, which was based on the Guilmon/Growmon/Megalo Growmon/Dukemon Digivolution line, has now been replaced with a theme heavily based on Megidramon.
"Commander of the Evil Dragon... Wielder of the Dark Knight..." Red muttered his new aliases, as said by Yuugo. "My name a Jeff is... Megiddo. But that doesn't really matter."
Suddenly, he cringes from the thought of saying that. Megiddo, like his former self, likes trying to look cool as well. Has he even changed at all?

After Megiddo and Yuugo ended their exchange of conversation, more of the other Zaxon members' Digimons started launching their own barrage of attacks. Megidramon easily dodges all of these, as he soars through the air with his massive, ever scorching pair of wings. The Evil Dragon roared, thundering the heavens above Under Zero, before charging at the Zaxon members. Megidramon then unleashed his powerful Megiddo Flame once again, targeting everything beneath him. Effectively burning Under Zero's ground and... Possibly a number of Zaxon members and their Digimon partners.

Crow Crow (Zaxon)
And I guess...
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Hexxy Hexxy
?

Sarah Kinkle

48321a782069d1736ffa9f8ce1ca0fb7.jpg

"Taps! Prepare to um.... attack?"

Taps nods and send a blizzard attack toward the Devil Dragon while Sarah, herself, launches her ice style sttack toward the Devil Dragon's wings.

"This isn't goooooing to worrrrrk! But hey, fighting is better than running, right!? Rigggght!" She winces. "Yep, we are going to die!"

Yang Xiao Long & Yangalang
(We Now Return You To Your Regularly-Scheduled Program)

Yang continued to stand shaken, verging on sobbing as she watched the Gardevoir emotionally shrink away before turning away. Then, while she was looking, Fluffington used Charm to try and calm her down, as she turned towards her and noticed the attempt at a cute appeal. Surprisingly, her move was working; Yang was starting to feel better, mainly due in part to the Eevee's feelings, as she could not stand to see such an innocent animal, especially Zwei, feeling sad. Then, as Nokia bursted in to try to defuse the situation, perhaps in a misguided way, she turned her attention towards her, listening to the group leader explain. Then, once she was done speaking, the Huntress-in-Training took a deep breath.

"Nokia, we're having a moment right now. Can you please, y'know, give us a little space for now?"

With that done with, Yang turned back towards Lady, who was inviting a hug towards her. She hugged her in earnest, eventually smiling. Then, after a while, she broke the hug and said,

"Hey. It's okay now. We all make mistakes from time to time. This whole thing may be our worst one yet, but we can still move on and learn from them. It's just part of what makes us...us, right?"

She turned back towards Yangalang, who was now turned away from her.

"Isn't that right, Yangala—"

Suddenly, without warning, the RizeGreymon started walking away from the blonde and her friends in shame. He did not say anything, and neither did Yang herself; all she did was to watch her own Digimon walk on, ashamed of his own actions. She couldn't have possibly imagined what it must've felt like for her RizeGreymon to be stricken with the burden of grief that had suddenly built up while Yang gave her and Lady a piece of her mind. And now that she was the one who had made Yangalang to feel sorry, when the reverse had happened, she wanted to make sure she didn't escalate the situation, just as he and the Gardevoir had. It was now, or never.

"I'll be back."

Yang said, taking off after her Digimon, trying to catch up with him as he walked faster, so as to avoid seeing his master.

"Yangalang, you can stop."

Nothing.

"I said you can stop now--"

Yangalang stopped short of the circular "teleportation" pad and snapped towards the Huntress, turning around.

"Just leave me be!"

Both of them had now halted their walking, as the two stood on shaky emotional grounds.

"...I--"

"Do you realize how badly I had been affecting you?!"

"Every day, I've tried to make sure you don't forget about the incident, but never once did I check to see how you were doing! If I hadn't stopped what I was doing, you would've been gone in a few more days, give or take! A--And that would mean I, too, would be gone, and Hotaru and that Gardevoir creature would--would be very sad, and...and..!"

Before Yangalang could rant any further, Yang walked up to him and lightly felt his scales.

"Yangalang... I've always understood what you wanted to do from your start."

"But you were right! You've shown me just how much I had turned you into a mess, and now--"

Yang put her finger up on her lips, before saying, putting her finger down,

"It's okay, now, Yangalang. I just wanted to remind you that I will always love you, even in the toughest of times. And look at you; you've grown so fast, progressed so far, I just..."

Tears fell from Yang's eyes, but this time,they were not of any sadness. No, it was of joy.

"I never imagined you'd become how you are now! You've got yourself wings, and a gun my sister would've really loved to see in action, I mean, be proud of who you are now."

"H--Huh..?"

"Yeah! Soon, you're gonna grow even more, and I can't wait to see what Digivolution awaits you."

"Yeah...but what about--"

"The incident back at the investigation? Don't mind it anymore. I've already learned from it and besides, the whole thing's past us."

"Mmm... So what you're saying is to move on?"

"Yeah. Just focus on what's going on now and don't fix yourself to the past."

"Oh... Alright."

"Good."

Yang smiled towards Yangalang, before walking back to where Nokia, Lady, Hotaru, and the others were.

"We're back. Yangalang and I have talked some things out, and now, hopefully things are good on our end now. Also, did you say anything about meeting that Arata guy? If so, I can come with you."

Crow Crow (GM, Nokia)
Interactions: Veradana Veradana (Hotaru), Jeremiah Jeremiah (The Pale Lady/Swan), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Tenshi)
Mentions:

"Sorry," Nokia says to Tenshi, "we've got other plans now. Let's goooo!"

Crow Crow marc122 marc122 Veradana Veradana Jeremiah Jeremiah DerpyCarp DerpyCarp BoltBeam BoltBeam

@EDENFreeArea -> EDENCommunityArea

And so, the Rebellion gang ended up meeting with Arata, as discussed.

"Well, it's good to see more faces here. Good to see that even with Nokia's... "charisma", you Rebellions members have a- why did you bring Nokia here?"

"Arata! You're going to Under Zero!?"

"I am absolutely not bringing you."

Straight to the point, just like a piercing needle.

"Bu-"

"Your motivations for going there are nothing short of childish. You don't have the means to best Yuugo or Fei, or a plan, and you're not actually there for my plan or competing with Zaxon's plan. If anything, you'll be a hindrance."

"Arata, you idiot! You idiot! You absolute jerk! If you're not taking me there, I'll just have to find my own way! I'll definitely find a way before you do, you jerk!"

Nokia storms off.

"It's alright, everyone, Nokia has no immediate means of getting into Under Zero. If she somehow does, we'll definitely get there before she does.

Either way, I'm glad we kept her out altogether."

Anyone who wanted to follow Nokia could join her. If they did, at some point, they would lose her before finding her again.

"You know Arata, Nokia's the type of girl who can do anything she puts her mind to... you sure she won't somehow get in there?" Ami adds, a nervous look on her face.

Arata looks towards Ami for a bit, then back at the group.

"I'm sending us to the Avalon server now."

Arata rebriefs everyone who recently arrived as he taps into a holographic board and screen that materialized before him, hacking into something.

"... so remember, we're there to stop the- huh... this was easier than before..."

"... before?" Ami asks.

"I said nothing."

Before long, all who were still there were transported to another place - the entrance of Under Zero.

eNnaqeP.jpg

Surrounding them were the broken bodies of knight-shaped Digimon, likely the security programs used by this place. Arata observes their disintegrating bodies.

"That's weird. The second layer of security's less tight... that's taking into account that these Digimon were active not too long ago."

What wasn't weird, however, was the Zaxon Hackers standing in their way.

"Oi, which Hacker group are you from? You with or against Zaxon?"

"They've got some cuties among them! Maybe we should take it easy!"

These Zaxon Hackers served as guards, protecting the fortress from all who would be a nuisance to their team's plans. They sent out their Digimon to fight should things not go their way.

latest
Triceramon.jpg

This wasn't a good sign.

"We should get this over and done with."

Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , L3n L3n GearBlade654 GearBlade654

(Anyone)

@EDENCommunityArea -> @UnderZeroEntrance

Machinedramon refused to yield to the even greater dragon, enduring the burning hits as it stood, taking the great brunt of the flames. The Cyborg Digimon stood its ground as it released its basic attack - where its mechanical arms stretched forward and hit Megidramon in the gut!

As Megidramon's Meggido Flame would threaten Nik, Parasoul, Umbrella and Sarah, its breath attack would come to a halt as the charging flames continued to linger towards our cast.

"BRRRRRAAAVE TOOOOORNAAAAAAAAAADDDOOOOOO!!!!"

A hole was punctured in the stomach of Megidramon... and Machinedramon was struck too?

"Shiramine Nokia, as I told you, I do not wish to fight you."

2925256939_69edcbe394_b.jpg

"So this is the power of my new Dramon Killers..."

"Looks like the name isn't as literal as I thought, they're still standing!"

The user of that attack stood right there.

"We're standing too - against Zaxon!" Nokia, who had appeared here, declared. "When we defeat Zaxon, our ideal - that Digimon are not programs - will reign!"

"Then let me crush your ideals right 'ere, right now..." Fei grins as she approaches Nokia, TigerVespamon by her side.

pOR3oY4.png

"No matter how strong you are, it's still my two against your one, ain't that right, WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon?"

"Think again, you frumpy hussy!" Fei licks her lips, summoning two more Digimon to flank her main bee/wasp-like Digimon - one with a great resemblance to an Eastern phoenix, the other human-like in appearance with a fox motif.

Hououmon.jpg
Sakuyamon.jpg

"Well, that was wrong," MetalGarurumon comments as he assumes a battle stance.

"I don't think it's completely wrong! We've been through too much training to fall now!"

"Good point, WarGreymon. Let's do this."

iBKqDqS.jpg

"Hey," Fei turns to her fellow Zaxon members, "ya'll better stay out of this fight. This one's partially personal..."

Crow Crow RedLight RedLight PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Hexxy Hexxy Topless Topless

@UnderZeroInside​

Last edited:

Megidramon's powerful Megiddo Flame continues to scorch Under Zero and everyone in it, as the Evil Dragon soars through the air above them all. Neither the ground nor the air are safe from the burning heat of Megidramon's flamethrower-like attack.
" N O . . . O N E . . . E S C A P E S J U D G E M E N T . " He declared, with his deep tyrannical voice, while continuing to unleash the hellfire from his mouth.
Whenever Megidramon glides closely above the Zaxon members, some of them will get thrown off ground by the strong air that comes with it. Not to mention feeling a scorching sensation from Megidramon's massive ever burning pair of wings.

Any attacks from Virus and Data Digimons of a lower level than Ultimate will not be effective, ergo attempting to inflict any damage towards Megidramon. A few of the blizzard-like attacks of Sarah's Ice Devimon did not even make direct contact with the Evil Dragon's body, as they have already melted mid-air before even getting close. But is hope all too lost for everyone?

Sarah, Ice Devimon's Tamer, might be correct. Her Digimon partner's attacks alone will not be enough. But that is what teamwork is for!

Three familiar newcomers arrive at the beginning of Under Zero's destruction. Nik, Parasoul, and Umbrella. How unfortunate the three of them must be if they did not expect this situation. But they may complain, if they survive this time... For now, the scorching sensation from the intense heat of Megidramon's Megiddo Flame begins to singe the three of them alive.

Anyone who will be standing at the entrance of Under Zero will hear distant, yet thundering roars. Roars that sound... Hellishly familiar.

They will hear voices shouting from a distance. And after a Tamer called Irata was finished inspecting the former Knightmon's disintegrating body parts... Who or what could possible cause this? The roaring, as well as the shouting, grows louder, and louder.

No matter what they, at the entrance of Under Zero, are doing. Everyone must be quick with it and get to Under Zero as soon as possible. Otherwise the situation might become even more impossible for them to handle.

" H H H H H H A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A R R R R R R G G G G G H H H H ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! "
Megidramon cried an agonizing roar, as Yuugo's Mugendramon landed a surprise attack. Apparently, the Machine Digimon punctured its sharp mechanical claws into the Evil Dragon's abdominal area.
"NO!!!!!!" Red, still on top of Megidramon's head, hopelessly screamed. "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!"
Packing about what might become of his beloved Digimon partner, Red rushes down, heading towards the ground of Under Zero.

Megidramon exhales in pain, while Mugendramon's claws are still punctured into the Evil Dragon.
" L U C K Y . . . " The Evil Dragon muttered, before growling ever so deeply. " L O O K A T Y O U . . . "
Whether Megidramon was speaking to Yuugo or his Digimon partner, they are all indeed lucky to have finally struck a real blow onto the Evil Dragon. Meanwhile, Red finally makes his way onto ground-level.
"GUILMON!!!" He shouted the name of one of Megidramon's former forms - Guilmon.
Red's eyes started becoming teary. He is not letting any more harm be laid upon his Digimon partner, despite how mad and unreasonable their recent actions have been. But crying would be the same as not doing anything. So Red began charging towards Yuugo, clearling planning on doing something. If he cannot hurt the enormous Mugendramon, then his other option will be the Machine Digimon's Tamer. And similar to the partners' former selves, they are about to fight their own opponents separately. But suddenly...

"What--"
" H M M . . ? "
Everyone heard a battle-hardened voice shouting: Brave Tornado.

While Megidramon is still being tormented by the Mugendramon's sharp mechanical claws, something struck the Machine Digimon. The Evil Dragon was then thrown off onto the ground after whatever struck the Machine Digimon.
"FUCK!!!"
Red quickly rushes back to Megidramon's aid, completely forgetting about attacking Yuugo directly.
"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Red hurriedly asked his Digimon partner in panic. "LET'S GET OUT OF HE--"
Suddenly, Megidramon rises back up on his slitherine-like lower body.
" . . . Y E S . " The Evil Dragon replied with the same voice as always.
Megidramon places his left mechanical hand onto his wound, attempting to cover the blood red cubes flowing out from it. He stands ever so terrifyingly confident without even flinching further from the coursing pain, as if he is trying to conceal what he is honestly feeling.
" P L E A S E R E F R A I N F R O M S H O W I N G A N Y W E A K N E S S . . . " Megidramon calmly told Red, as if he is being the teacher in their relationship now.
And somehow, Red sees himself in his Digimon Partner. Hiding any pain no matter what. Still fighting even when he feels like flying. Red suddenly regretted raising Guilmon like that. His Digimon partner should not be like him. But now, at this time, it would be hypocritical for Red to command Megidramon to flee Under Zero. The two partners then had their own silent moment

As for whoever attacked Mugendramon...
"War Greymon..." Red muttered as he finally catches whoever landed a blow onto the Machine Digimon.
To his and Megidramon's surprise, it was the War Greymon of Nokia. Formerly, the Agumon the two partners have saved back in Kowloon Level 2 long before. And if her Agumon is now a War Greymon, then her Gabumon must have Digivolved into an Ultimate Digimon now as well.

"Metal Garurumon." Red also muttered the new name of Nokia's other Digimon.
He then heard Nokia's War Greymon speak something.
"Dramon Killers, huh."
Red stares at the War Greymon. Help, I'm running out of will to write lmao.

Suddenly, Nokia declared her true intentions and identity - as someone against Zaxon who is planning on defeating them. Red and Megidramon heard the red-haired lady reveal these. Something struck the two partners' nerves.
" T H O S E W H O B E T R A Y T H E I R S O - C A L L E D C O M R A D E S A R E T H E L O W L I E S T . . . "
"Of scums." Red finished Megidramon's statement.
" Y O U W I L L T A S T E Y O U R O W N S U F F E R I N G F I R S T , R A T . " The Evil Dragon declared an upcoming threat towards Nokia and her Digimons.
Hearing what she said seemed to have angered both Red and Megidramon even more. The Evil Dragon becomes much more tyrannical. Red and Guilmon, now Megidramon, gave Agumon and Gabumon a second chance in living by saving them before. But now, the two partners are seemingly planning on taking that second chance back. Painfully. Megidramon slithers very quickly towards War Greymon, effectively pushing Mugendramon aside, before striking a powerful basic attack onto War Greymon. From head to torso, with the Evil Dragon's bladed arm. The Warrior Dragon Man's body lands onto the ground immediately, causing a loud sound from his impact. The Evil Dragon then follows it up by unleashing his powerful Megiddo Flames once again, directly aiming onto the fallen War Greymon very closely. Red stares at the horror Megidramon is performing right now, as even he received chills in his spine. The Evil Dragon is doing the Devil part accurately, bringing judgement to everyone stuck in this realm.

Apparently, Nokia isn't really with Zaxon, and is the leader of her OWN faction. I just realized, and I'm such an r-word.

Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss EldridSmith EldridSmith @TheFallOfUnderZero @UnderZeroEntrance

Last edited:
In the fractions of a second the gap between them vanished, Lady's remorse was overridden by fear, primal and irrational. The Gardevoir's whole body seized; paralyzed as it struggled to comprehend the complex mixture of physical sensations and flaring synapses sending signals through her nervous system at the speed of light.
Defend yourself! Flee! This human is trying to capture you!

And we both remember where you ended up last time a human captured you, do we not?
Despite the Pokémon's talent at maintaining her composure, glimpses into Lady's wild instincts shone through her eyes while they frantically darting around in futile search for an out. The longer she panicked and drew up blanks, however, the longer her senses had time to truly absorb the circumstance. Lean, muscular arms coiled around her lithe torso - perfectly capable of causing harm, but with no intent on doing so.
We remember this human ritual. Both parties embrace, becoming vulnerable to one another to show affection and trust.

...wait, we?

Long curly hair which brushed her cheek, caught her eye, and tickled her face.
Tickles always make us laugh. It's simultaneously delighting and infuriating and we don't know why.

How long has it been since we really laughed?

All mixing together with a faint whiff of her very own rosemary perfume. A long-dormant corner of her mind had been roused.

A house in shambles, a face in the darkness flickering in and out of sight in perfect time with the candle's burning wick, waning. Two souls entwined - one whispers, one weeps. A bond broken, an irreversible trespass.
Merde. That's what our life became, and it's his fault.

Whose fault?
Him. A human, exhibiting human nature. It's all thanks to human nature that our life is merde.

What? I thought it was his fault. Neither Yang nor Hotaru have made our life...what was the word?
Merde. Scheiße. Shit. And those hairless apes are perpetuating it! They're just like him.

Incorrect. He never performed the ritual. It is safe to assume Yang, at least, is quite different than him.
Lies, she could be deceiving us!

And what, pray tell, would she have to gain from such deception?
Our money! She's trying to steal our money!

What money?
Shutting her eyes tight and purging her invasive thoughts, Lady wholeheartedly partook in the ritual with Yang, reflexively giggling while the brawler's blonde hair tickled her face. Having been largely engrossed in her own lightning-fast internal monologue, she hadn't even noticed her muscles relax into Yang's arms, or the small tears collecting on her eyelashes. Was this truly the magnitude of power the ritual held? Well she wouldn't soon find out, as Yang would abruptly cut the ritual short, leaving the Gardevoir dazed. Yang spoke, but Lady was half-listening, and absentmindedly smiled and nodded. Then all of a sudden, Fluffington leapt into her arms! Shaking her titular fluffy mane up in her face, Lady burst into laughter. "H-Hey, quit it!" she squealed, crying tears of laughter. Or were those tears of unimaginable pain?
Simultaneously delighting and infuriating.

• Tenshi Hinanawi|Mainframe Trip

TeamTenshi2.png

"Sorry," Nokia says to Tenshi, "we've got other plans now. Let's goooo!"
    Tenshi sighs in slight disappointment, but understood. With that cleared up, she opens her messaging system, shortly to compose and then send the following message to Darild in accordance to the information now known. The message went something like this:

"Hi! Sorry I couldn't get back to you right away; found myself in a bit of a situation... I had found a training session by the time you sent me the message, but upon asking if I could direct you to where it is - or rather was - I'm regrettably informing you such is no longer happening. I didn't even get to train either, so I'm a little cheated to be honest. Regardless, sorry, but thanks for getting in touch! From, Tenshi."

With that cleared up, Tenshi would shortly find herself being hauled along to someplace else by Nokia herself, and upon her eventual running away from that same scene, Tenshi would follow her like 'where the hell are you going' only to find herself in a completely different situation, and upon arriving at the scene, Aquilamon and Tailmon emerged from the Digivice which they had been inside during the 'forcefully being taken to somewhere' period. All three of them watched as what seemed to be an intensive battle was soon to start, and Tenshi didn't seem sure about cutting into it yet, deciding to spectate until she would be focused down or something like that. Either way, she has no idea what she is getting into, but is prepared to add in her own efforts if need be, though for now she spectated with her Digimon, seeming perfectly calm.
    "We're standing too - against Zaxon!" Nokia, who had appeared here, declared. "When we defeat Zaxon, our ideal - that Digimon are not programs - will reign!"
    Tenshi listened as Nokia boomed as such and managed a smile, Tailmon clapping both of its hands together as if it was agreeing as well. Tenshi, truthfully, didn't really see them as programs to begin with. To her, they were several things; allies, potentially pets, and generally really good company for when you need extra sets of hands for something. She would zone out for a while as she smiled at such reminiscence and realisation, managing a slightly panicked expression of 'she can handle this, right?' as she would stand there. Aquilamon in particular was noting the visibly strong appearance of the Digimon; something that could be very useful if they themselves reached it any time soon - but in order to do 'that', they'd need training which they didn't actually get... So, how...? However, as she thought, she would also notice Red over in the side as well and making his presence verily known - and once again, like before, Tenshi looked on with something of a worried stare at the scene entirely - having just undertaken an attack or two, though the effectiveness is highly probable to do at least something among all of this (Tenshi has no idea, for the most part).
    Details
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FAC51C (Tailmon), #EB6B56 (Aquilamon)
    Status (physically): Fine
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
    Normal Powers: Earth manipulation
    Hacking Skills: Wall Crack, Stealth
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only)
    Course of action: Watching and waiting to hop in if needed
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM), Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (messaging device)
    Mentions: RedLight RedLight
    Actually Nearby: @UnderZeroInside
    In Group: RedLight RedLight , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Hexxy Hexxy , Topless Topless

Last edited:

• Jesse simply stared on as the two spoke. He was about to step in on the supposed female cop's less-than-professional attitude, but it looked like her superior(?) had that handled. Once the situation had appeared to defuse itself, Jesse simply nodded in response, before flicking up his hoodie over his head and shoving his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. Upon hearing the small conversation between themselves, Jesse didn't turn back, but one of them would probably notice that he was walking away slightly faster upon the "drug dealer" part being mentioned.

Crow Crow

"What's that horrifying thing?"

"Wait... hold on... that's Guilmon's Tamer up there, so I think that's... Guilmon."

"The same one that felt like a friend? But now, he feels so... evil... what happened?"

"Eyes on the prize, frumpy hussy's pets! Sakuyamon, Amethyst Mandala! Hououmon, Starlight Explosion! TigerVespamon, Mach Stinger V!"

DE6.gif

"We'll have to worry about that later," WarGreymon says as he charges up a sphere on energy in his hands, tossing it towards Sakuyamon's attack. "GAAAAAAIIIIAAAA FOOOORRRCCEEEE!"

c53fa4e401e5d2b170047645a7f35d1fad687eab_00.gif

"That's true. GARURU TOMAHAWK!" MetalGarurumon stood his ground, launching a myriad of missiles to counteract Hououmon's burst.

These attacks resulted in a great explosion of energy, giving TigerVespamon a good time to strike! Fortunately, WarGreymon detaches his 'wings' and sends them upfront to block the attack. Its force, however, sent him flying backwards into MetalGarurumon!

FvC6NK1.jpg

"What the- she's far too strong for us!"

"Wait, they were detachable?"

"Not the point now, Nokia!"

Meanwhile, Tenshi would see this elaborate catfight glorified into a 2v3 Digimon battle, alongside the rampage and struggle of Red and his Megidramon|ChaosDukemon, of course.

"Well," Nokia looks towards Tenshi, "there's no better training that the real deal, if you still want it..."

"You'll find that the real deal will chop you down if you're too rusty," Fei mocks, "give up now. Yer inchin' to ye lowest point now, ye frumpy hussy. Ye sure ye want to drag yer loyal follower with ya?"

"Give up? On those hot spring ping pong matches? On those karaoke sessions?"

"What're ya ramblin' 'bout?"

On the other side of the fight, Yuugo climbs aboard to stand on Machinedramon's head.

"I see what's going on. Your Digimon has influenced you into a state of rage and nonsense. My priority was the secrets and freedom Under Zero holds... but that will not exist if you keep this up. I will have to eliminate Megidramon before I continue."

Crow Crow RedLight RedLight PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Hexxy Hexxy Topless Topless EldridSmith EldridSmith BoltBeam BoltBeam @UnderZeroInside

While the Coelacanth-like Digimon was blown backwards, the Triceratops-like one merely flinched before recovering from the bullet. Ami took this opportunity to rush in past them.

"I have to get in!"

latest

Before she could, a small Digimon riding a sizey UFO-shaped vehicle used a pair of stretchy mechanical arms to grab her legs, tripping her! This Digimon belonged to another Hacker. And it was around then that they realised - it wasn't just two or three Hackers guarding the entrance.

The entrance was walled with them - one layer facing the direction of our current group to stop them, the other layer facing the other side, stopping anyone who succeeded.

"... looks like hitting them harder really is the best way, huh?"

Crow Crow L3n L3n Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GearBlade654 GearBlade654

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp marc122 marc122 Jeremiah Jeremiah

Last edited:
  • Tenshi Hinanawi|For Real

TeamTenshi2.png

Meanwhile, Tenshi would see this elaborate catfight glorified into a 2v3 Digimon battle, alongside the rampage and struggle of Red and his Megidramon|ChaosDukemon, of course.

"Well," Nokia looks towards Tenshi, "there's no better training that the real deal, if you still want it..."

"You'll find that the real deal will chop you down if you're too rusty," Fei mocks, "give up now. Yer inchin' to ye lowest point now, ye frumpy hussy. Ye sure ye want to drag yer loyal follower with ya?"
    "You know something, you're probably right about that." Tenshi said to Fei, but she just laughed it off. "But, guess what? I don't care right now! I'm here to play my part in the group I am in, and to heck if I'm going to sit this out! It's in moments like these I am more used to, so I say to you, BRING IT ON!!" She roared proudly, her Tailmon and Aquilamon initially stepping away in surprise and visible fear, Tenshi looking down to both of them with a determined expression to which they both realised that they were about to battle and then they promptly relocated themselves to in front of Tenshi, with Tailmon once again on top of Aquilamon's back. Tailmon proudly stood up as the speaking yet continued. "We're going to be on top of the world one day, you know! We may not be the best team there is, but we have exactly what we need to get there and back!" Tailmon boasted, still having clung tightly to those words Tenshi said when they first encountered. Aquilamon continued after Tailmon had finished. "I hope you can keep up with us until that day comes, because when we get to the top, we shall never willingly step down! Prepare for battle, fellow Digimon!" Aquilamon said proudly, cawing in such a vigorous tone as a smile joined Tenshi's expression, laughing and seeming verily proud of them both. She saluted to both of her Digimon, and with that, Aquilamon took flight, and deploying the use of Sonic Void 2 on the opposition below, while Tailmon kept Aquilamon safe from a majority of damage thanks to Heal 2 being put to use on contact, which Tailmon constantly is in contact with Aquilamon to use it.
    Details
    Status (mentally/emotionally): All fired up
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only)
    Course of action: Time to kick some ass!
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM)
    Mentions: None
    In Group: RedLight RedLight , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Hexxy Hexxy , Topless Topless , EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
"I'd tell ye ta buzz off, but you won't exactly be too hard to rid of anyways... Hououmon, attack!"

Fei's Hououmon proceeds to release a burst of flame towards the pair of Aquilamon and Tailmon, roasting them, but as they were engulfed in the blaze, something happened!

Tenshi's conviction and will resonated, causing the connected silhouette of the two to morph within the blaze. From the looks of things, Tailmon and Aquilamon were merging into one!

"Am I s'posed to be impressed?"

BoltBeam BoltBeam

• Tenshi Hinanawi|The Goal

TeamTenshi2.png

"I'd tell ye ta buzz off, but you won't exactly be too hard to rid of anyways... Hououmon, attack!"

Fei's Hououmon proceeds to release a burst of flame towards the pair of Aquilamon and Tailmon, roasting them, but as they were engulfed in the blaze, something happened!
    Tenshi looked up to the flames that shortly coated Tailmon and Aquilamon, seeming distraught immediately as her energy was all riled up and smashed to pieces just like that. "Tailmon! Aquilamon!" She cried out towards the burning amalgamation of one Digimon atop the other, as though they looked to be in pain... However, just when Tenshi began to look down and away, she would find herself to be quite surprised - as what she was trying to achieve was happening before her eyes, her Digimon merging into one. "W-What the... It's happening!" Tenshi sounded incredibly surprised and yet full of enthusiasm as this kept going, managing a boisterous laugh.
    Tenshi's conviction and will resonated, causing the connected silhouette of the two to morph within the blaze. From the looks of things, Tailmon and Aquilamon were merging into one!
    Tenshi looked at the burning mesh as the two Digimon merged - one body melting into the other, and then unifying them both as a new beast entirely! The best of both worlds mixed and mashed themselves together, as Tenshi stood in amazement, eagerly awaiting the end result. "This is amazing...! Can someone tell me what the heck is going on?!" She said in a mix of confusion and enthusiasm, only to look to hear Fei speak up after she proclaimed those words, and gathering the impression Fei was not terribly impressed at all.
    "Am I s'posed to be impressed?"
    "Perhaps you are, but you may not realise it yet - not even I know what's going on at the moment! But from the looks of things, I reckon it's likely you're about to eat your words as soon as they're finished synthesising themselves into one another, and creating a new Digimon that is stronger than both Digimon that unite to create it!" Tenshi said proudly, hoisting her sword up high as if directing her oncoming and new Digimon to a certain location - pointing her sword right above her, and when the transformation was complete, Tenshi stomped the ground once as a small crater formed around her. "May I present, my new Digimon, and the result of union between Tailmon and Aquilamon! Make a name for yourself!" She commanded, as when ordered, the shadow of the new Digimon would fly up above, and remaining above for a while yet unidentified, though the opposition may recognise the Digimon species by the time it would begin to descend down to before Tenshi, the flames having passed.
    Details
    In Group: RedLight RedLight , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Hexxy Hexxy , Topless Topless , EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
Hotaru, Nokia having dragged her most of the way, gave Arata a weary, apologetic look. It was either this, or Nokia dragging them all off on her own expedition. This woman was at least twice as stubborn as Manami, but with maybe a third of the common sense. She watched, silently, as the two of them argued. She was more concerned about Nokia rushing off into a dangerous situation unprepared than whatever Arata’s issues were. Being spurned was more likely to make her determination to prove herself stronger rather than dissuade her.

Hotaru considered going after her, and she almost voiced her concerns, but she stuck close to the rest of the group, instead just watching over her shoulder as Nokia and Tenshi ran off.

The entrance to Under Zero was littered with slowly disintegrating corpses. Hotaru and Shouko shuddered in tandem. No matter how strong they were, there was no coming back from that. Shouko’s healing may be able to patch wounds, but resurrection was something beyond them. Not even Manami, with her powerful healing spells, could manage something like Recarm.

Out of the shadows, rose two sweet-talking digimon who neither of them recognised. These two weren’t part of their group, but where were their Tamers? Did they just leave them on their own, not caring if they got killed? How cruel, Hotaru thought.

As Arata and Ami began their charge, more and more digimon piled into the fray. Just how many people did Zaxon have at their disposal? Yeah, ‘disposal’ was right; neither side would be likely to hold back. If Zaxon people really did have so many digimon, then they probably were the types who viewed them as ‘expendable’. Nokia seemed to be one of the few who held the view that her digimon were actually her friends. Maybe she should have gone after her. It was too late even for those regrets. Hotaru would just have to make sure that they got back safely; she still needed to take Nokia up on that karaoke competition.

There was little either Hotaru or Shouko could do at that moment. There were too many unclear targets. Hotaru took a deep, shuddering breath, as she glanced at the enemies all around them. As she was still shaking, trying to figure out what to focus on, Shouko put a hand on her shoulder.

“It’s okay,” Shouko said, “I won’t leave your side this time. We’ll all need all the information we can get, so,” in an instant, she’d assembled her crossbows, “I’ll watch your back. I won’t let anyone hurt you, Hotaru!”

Hotaru smiled with relief. Right, not just Shouko, but she could rely on everyone else here too; Yang and Lady had come along, and as long as she could help them, they could end this quicker and hopefully stop Zaxon and the others from getting in too deep.

Hotaru summoned her Persona. It took a shielding stance; the snake eyes instantly blazing. The walls crawled with hostile digimon. There was too many to even count, let alone scan. She heard Arata speak up; did he intend to just blast them all away without any concerns?

“Act defensively for now.” Hotaru grit her teeth and spoke to those around her, “I’ll Scan what I can, but there’s too many here for me to do that all at once.” For now, they seemed to be attacking them in waves, so she’d be able to focus on ones who came at them directly, like triceramon and coelamon.

Crow Crow L3n L3n Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GearBlade654 GearBlade654
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp marc122 marc122 Jeremiah Jeremiah
@Entrance_to_Under_Zero

As the flames dissipated, a warrior chosen by light, love and sincerity was revealed to the world...

tumblr_m8i8gynego1r1n5pqo1_500.gif

"... Silphymon, huh?

I'm already besting yer leader's Mega-level Digimon. If ye actually think ya can actually par, then be my guest,"
Fei taunts as her Hououmon glares at the newly-born warrior, preparing to start its attacks by ramming into it beak-on!

BoltBeam BoltBeam

• Tenshi Hinanawi|Power Play

TeamTenshi3.png

"... Silphymon, huh?

I'm already besting yer leader's Mega-level Digimon. If ye actually think ya can actually par, then be my guest,"
    Fei taunts as her Hououmon glares at the newly-born warrior, preparing to start its attacks by ramming into it beak-on!
    Silphymon descended as such, and upon landing, would immediately see Hououmon staring at them. Silphymon only stared back, stretching out both of its arms ahead of itself and lo and behold, round after round of energy balls came flying towards the opposing Hououmon - via the attacking move Top Gun, Silphymon was able to exactly this. Tenshi just kicked back and let Silphymon handle this, to which nodded. "I'm right here, come on then." Silphymon challenged the opposing Digimon, sounding sharp and verily disappointed as it would seem like the opposing Digimon was more or less going to ram straight into those blasts of energy Silphymon just fired towards it.
    Details
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FBA026 (Silphymon)

Last edited:
Upon Yuugo's words, Megidramon grins.

"S O . . . Y o u w o n ' t f i g h t m e ? T h e n m a y b e . . ."

Megidramon, taking the reigns, flew towards the core of Under Zero, where an octahedron of sorts stood. As Megidramon approached it, it glowed a bright red, but Machinedramon pursued, extending its arms to pull Megidramon away from it via the tail. The octahedron glowed less brightly due to such.

Ew7yXe9.png

"I can't let you do that."

"A h . . . S o t h i s i s y o u r p r e c i o u s . . . T h e n I w i l l t h r e a t e n i t !"

"You've laid your hook and line, but I think you'll be one sinking."

"Guilmon, we don't need that," Megiddo says.

"D o n o t t e l l m e w h a t I d o n ' t n e e d . . ." Megidramon growls, "y o u a r e b e g i n n i n g t o e v o l v e i n t o a n o b s t a c l e yo u k n o w?"

"In what way?" Megiddo smirks. "I'm the brains of this operation, we're in perfect symbiosis."

"P e r f e c t . . ." Megidramon responds as he releases another Megiddo Flame upon Zaxon! Machinedramon protected those who were on standby, but those in the frontlines, such as Sarah and her pal Tap were ready to be demolished by the hellfire! Even then, Machinedramon's metallic body was beginning to sag and melt, albeit slowly...

tumblr_olwrrrPox81rtjgwno3_500.gif

Meanwhile, back with Tenshi and Silphymon's fight against Hououmon. Hououmon, barraged by Top Gun, was actually pushed back. Fei, however, kept her cool as this occured, even as Hououmon was forced to descend downwards from the attack's damage, only to swoop back upwards. From there, the Holy Bird Digimon would perform a heavy divebomb upon Silphymon while combining it a barrage of fireballs from its mouth in the process!

"Not bad." That was all Fei said as Silphymon attacked.

RedLight RedLight (Gave me permission to control for the day)

Crow Crow PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Hexxy Hexxy Topless Topless EldridSmith EldridSmith BoltBeam BoltBeam @UnderZeroInside​

• Tenshi Hinanawi|Battle Composition

TeamTenshi3.png

Meanwhile, back with Tenshi and Silphymon's fight against Hououmon. Hououmon, barraged by Top Gun, was actually pushed back. Fei, however, kept her cool as this occured, even as Hououmon was forced to descend downwards from the attack's damage, only to swoop back upwards. From there, the Holy Bird Digimon would perform a heavy divebomb upon Silphymon while combining it a barrage of fireballs from its mouth in the process!

"Not bad." That was all Fei said as Silphymon attacked.
    Silphymon would stand there as the attack came towards it, sustaining a hit from the divebomb and mustering enough strength to use Sonic Void 3 to blow the fireballs away so Silphymon isn't actually harmed by them. "You managed to hit me, but I'm going to be honest with you, I'm a little disappointed by your response." Silphymon said coldly as the fireballs sent towards it would have hopefully been blown away, just in time for one to see Silphymon eminate an aura - the aura caused by Critical Charge powering it up, and then a burst of bright light followed from the visor - via Holy Light 2, making it more or less look like a laser beam came form the visor on itself and proceeded to pelt the so-called Holy Bird Digimon with such an attack - though thanks to Critical Charge, it could hurt a little more than it could have already! "You may be strong in power and in numbers, but if I have learnt anything so far, it's quality over quantity in situations like these." Silphymon said in the same tone - though as it looked like semblances of both Tailmon and Aquilamon are gone, Aquilamon's personality seems to have taken a stronger hold on the new Digimon, with the cold and serious exterior and mentality, combined with comparable knowledge (at the cost of the powerful language they used). Tailmon's personality hasn't yet been seen, but it probably is still in there somewhere, for some elaborate reason or another...
    Details
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FBA026 (Silphymon)

Last edited:
"I'll have you know that I have both..." Fei continues, her hands gesturing towards the fight on the side - Nokia's WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon against her TigerVespamon and Sakuyamon.

"I... I can't stand..." WarGreymon struggles.

"They're... too strong..." MetalGarurumon pants, ready to fall.

"But no matter, that's the frumpy one's fight, and this one's for you~"

Meanwhile, Hououmon would release its signature Starlight Explosion to counteract Holy Light II, but Silphymon's buffs would allow the two beam attacks to meet at a beam-of-war, going back and forth, before a great explosion was created from the conflict! Hououmon used the resultant smoke and dust to dive in for a melee attack.

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back