Digital Disaster

• Tenshi Hinanawi|Aid Refund

TeamTenshi3.png

"I'll have you know that I have both..." Fei continues, her hands gesturing towards the fight on the side - Nokia's WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon against her TigerVespamon and Sakuyamon.

"I... I can't stand..." WarGreymon struggles.

"They're... too strong..." MetalGarurumon pants, ready to fall.
    Tenshi looked over to where she motioned and gasped with her expression quickly and sharply changing to a look of worry - Silphymon noticing as well, though it was tricky to tell what Silphymon's reaction was apart from the same surprise. Silphymon thankfully had the capabilities to fix this up - which itself and Tenshi are fully aware of, but whether or not it'll actually work will be another problem entirely... Tenshi looks to Silphymon and nods like 'if you are thinking what I am', just do it'. Silphymon would nod in recognition and then glance back to the fight that it is involved in.
    "But no matter, that's the frumpy one's fight, and this one's for you~"

Meanwhile, Hououmon would release its signature Starlight Explosion to counteract Holy Light II, but Silphymon's buffs would allow the two beam attacks to meet at a beam-of-war, going back and forth, before a great explosion was created from the conflict! Hououmon used the resultant smoke and dust to dive in for a melee attack.
    When Hououmon would do so, Silphymon would pull back one arm and then lunge it right back at the Digimon via Wind Claw 3, practically slapping the Digimon out of the way with as much power as it could muster - though he had to take the dive and the oncoming melee attack before landing the strike in order to make sure the strike itself connected. With Hououmon out of the way, Silphymon ascended and Tenshi pointed up to Silphymon as she smiled proudly. "Yeah, so you have both, but you know what 'I' have? Team spirit, that's what! When it comes to matters like this, we settle our it all 'together'! Silphymon, you know what to do! Fix your allies up some!" She commanded, to which Silphymon laughed and began to use Aura, a healing move which would restore the strength to WarGreymon, Metal Garurumon as well as also a little bit to Silphymon itself, a white ball emitting from between the claws of the user and splitting into three beams which healed the Digimon in question. "Stand strong, fellow Digimon! This game is not quite over yet! Now, feel the energy you had previously burnt out return to your bodies once more!" Silphymon said to them as the Aura would reach them and begin restoring their strength, with Tenshi laughing and seeming to really like where this is going. Silphymon just waited for the opposing Hououmon to stand up and counter if it was still able, though having taken some damage itself, Silphymon probably had enough energy to continue until they emerge victorious, just standing there and waiting for the next attack. "If you're quite done, this toy you are providing to me is somewhat boring; though they have kept me busy, it looks like it's going to break!" Silphymon declared in a somewhat malicious tone, with the playfully chaotic nature of Tailmon making its presence known, stretching all of its limbs in preparation, letting out a loud and proud screech.
    Details
    Link to CS: Here!
    Hex Code: #2969B0 (Tenshi), #FBA026 (Silphymon)
    Status (physically): Fine
    Status (mentally/emotionally): All fired up
    Normal Powers: Earth manipulation
    Hacking Skills: Wall Crack, Stealth
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only)
    Course of action: Time to kick some ass!
    Interactions: Crow Crow (GM)
    Mentions: None
    Actually Nearby: @UnderZeroInside
    In Group: RedLight RedLight , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Hexxy Hexxy , Topless Topless , EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
Sarah Kinkle

She froze when the hellfire came toward her, her scar screaming at her at the side of her face. No, no, not again! She couldn't move so instead Taps throws her aside past the fire and then attempts to block it with an ice shield.

"TAPS! NO!"

Crow Crow

Taps and Sarah's evolved friendship being in a pinch caused something else to evolve - Taps himself! He would assume a serpentine shape, as well as a mechanical arm. The sizey cyborg dragon Digimon that was once a frosty devil was now more capable of surviving the brutal brunt of Megiddo Flame, albeit with a bit of melt on the metal bits.

Meanwhile, back with Tenshi, Nokia and Fei...

"Thanks Silphymon!"

Hououmon was able to tank Wind Claw III, albeit leaving a mark, continuing to charge forward as Silphymon was rammed and dragged across the ground by its beak!

"I'm not so sure who's really going to break," Fei continues to taunt. "What are you going to do if all else fails? Pull another fusion?"

"That's not a bad idea in the slightest!"

"As far as I know, that's not a combination that's been done before," Fei shrugs.

"Then allow me to be the first!" Nokia shouts.

"You've got quite the bod, but no brains... I don't know what I'll do with you after I wipe the floor with you..."

"WarGreymon!"

"I hear you loud and cl- huh?" WarGreymon, rejuvenated, was surprised as his whole body except his head turned into shimmering ones and zeroes. The disembodied head flew about as it left a trail of these binary numbers.

"MetalGarurumon!"

"Got it- wait, what's going on?" the same thing happened to MetalGarurumon, ending with its disembodied head flying about, joining WarGreymon in a double helix spin upwards.

Nokia, raising her phone-type Digivice upwards, screams at the top of her lungs.

"COOOOMMMMBBBBIIIINNNNEEE!!!!"

tumblr_ngznrmV8HX1qgl61oo4_500.gif

From the combination of WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon rose a brand new warrior, equipped with the drapes of courage and friendship.

"Wha- what is that Digimon?" Fei seemed to be in actual shock as she groaned at the sight of unpredictability.

"What do you mean- eh? What happened? Did I actually form GaruruGreymon? Or is it... GreyGarurumon? Woah! It worked?"

"What d'ya mean 'it worked?'?"

"Garuru... Greymon? Grey... Garurumon? Such strange names, Nokia," the newly-risen being responds, "I am Omnimon, and I have been summoned by the purity of your friendship and courage."

Omnimon, as he was called, looks towards Silphymon.

"We started this fight together, and we're ending it together," Omnimon says to Silphymon, "are you ready?"

Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam RedLight RedLight PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Hexxy Hexxy Topless Topless EldridSmith EldridSmith

"No shit it's the best way!" John exclaimed as his eyes flickered between the multitude of hackers that surrounded them. He snarled at the sight, seeming more annoyed by it than outright worried or scared. Though, the way his rough hands tensed around his Cattleman's Revolver made him think otherwise. Instinctively, John stood in front of Lottie, hoping to protect or at the very least shield her from any oncoming attacks. He turned to face the wall of hackers, gritting his teeth as he saw the numbers increasingly pile against him and his group. His head craned over to face Ami, a certain aura of annoyance clear on his features. "If anything, and correct me if I'm wrong on this, but it seems to me like you led us into a Goddamn trap!"

Though, John knew better than to argue in the middle of a fight like this. After all, as much as he hated it, it seemed as though the only way out of here would be to fight. And fight, John would. He knew enough about this world by now to know that a fast way to pick off these Digimon was by taking out their source directly. That source, of course, being the hackers. As both pistols were wielded in his hands, his eyes flickered upon each one individually. Each Hacker became exactly what he needed them to be:

Targets.

THUMP-THUMP

Before John, time seemed to slow down once more. It had been a while since he'd used his Dead-Eye, mostly because he'd had no real reason to in these past few weeks. No real big fights occurred, at least not any that his trusty Digimon couldn't handle. But that was good, because now it was fully charged and ready for this.

KER-PLINK. KER-PLINK. KER-PLINK. KER-PLINK. KER-PLINK. KER-PLINK. KER-PLINK. KER-PLINK. KER-PLINK. KER-PLINK.

THUMP-THUMP

Just like that, ten of the hackers had become targets. Before John, each one had a bright red "X" painted on their forehead. Of course, no one else could see this, but to John it made all the difference. Now, this probably wasn't all the hackers, but John hoped that this would, at the very least, make a significant dent in their numbers. It had to, if they wanted to escape alive. John proceeded to steady his breathing, close one eye, take aim, peel back the hammer with his thumb, and...

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Without even taking a breath, John had emptied out the rotating cylinder and replaced it with four new slug bullets. These babies would pack a punch, that was for sure. Without even pausing to take a breath, John had refilled four of the six chambers, locked the cylinder back into place, pulled back the hammer, taken aim, and....

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

With that, hopefully, ten of the however many hackers had been downed, leaving quite a bit of less trouble for their group as a whole.

Crow Crow L3n L3n Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara [/font]​

• Tenshi Hinanawi|End It Together

TeamTenshi3.png

Meanwhile, back with Tenshi, Nokia and Fei...

"Thanks Silphymon!"
    "I've got your backs, just don't-" Silphymon would begin to speak, only for Tenshi to notice and oncoming attacker towards them. "Silphymon! Shut up and look out!" She warned. However, she was a tad too late, Silphymon being ambushed and surprised by the attacking Hououmon.
    Hououmon was able to tank Wind Claw III, albeit leaving a mark, continuing to charge forward as Silphymon was rammed and dragged across the ground by its beak!

"I'm not so sure who's really going to break," Fei continues to taunt. "What are you going to do if all else fails? Pull another fusion?"
    "S-Silphymon!" Tenshi looked incredibly worried as her Digimon was grabbed by the beak and met the ground in a dragging motion, sustaining heavy damage. The injured Digimon let out another screech as it attempted to break free, and eventually succeeded, mustering enough strength to leap to Tenshi's side, with Tenshi being worried for the stamina and state of her Digimon as it was - she didn't think it had much left to spare to keep fighting - not after a substantial hit like that. Her energy faded again and her mood dampened all the same, until she heard Fei begin to speak up, and as Tenshi was about to speak up with a sudden rise and visibly angry expression, instead, Nokia did it 'for' her!
    "That's not a bad idea in the slightest!"

"As far as I know, that's not a combination that's been done before," Fei shrugs.

"Then allow me to be the first!" Nokia shouts.

"You've got quite the bod, but no brains... I don't know what I'll do with you after I wipe the floor with you..."

"WarGreymon!"

"I hear you loud and cl- huh?" WarGreymon, rejuvenated, was surprised as his whole body except his head turned into shimmering ones and zeroes. The disembodied head flew about as it left a trail of these binary numbers.

"MetalGarurumon!"

"Got it- wait, what's going on?" the same thing happened to MetalGarurumon, ending with its disembodied head flying about, joining WarGreymon in a double helix spin upwards.

Nokia, raising her phone-type Digivice upwards, screams at the top of her lungs.

"COOOOMMMMBBBBIIIINNNNEEE!!!!"

tumblr_ngznrmV8HX1qgl61oo4_500.gif

From the combination of WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon rose a brand new warrior, equipped with the drapes of courage and friendship.

"Wha- what is that Digimon?" Fei seemed to be in actual shock as she groaned at the sight of unpredictability.

"What do you mean- eh? What happened? Did I actually form GaruruGreymon? Or is it... GreyGarurumon? Woah! It worked?"

"What d'ya mean 'it worked?'?"

"Garuru... Greymon? Grey... Garurumon? Such strange names, Nokia," the newly-risen being responds, "I am Omnimon, and I have been summoned by the purity of your friendship and courage."

Omnimon, as he was called, looks towards Silphymon.

"We started this fight together, and we're ending it together," Omnimon says to Silphymon, "are you ready?"
    Tenshi and Silphymon look at their newly fused ally - known as Omnimon. Tenshi was ecstatic like nothing ever happened, as a look of awe lit her face up like nobody's business. Silphymon stepped forward once more as Omnimon spoke to them. "I am ready, and by the will of our new powers combined, I refuse to bring nothing but absolute victory to both of our Tamers!" Silphymon roared proudly, Tenshi clapping. "You get 'em, fellas! Show them how it's done!" She encouraged, to which Silphymon's visor lit up in a purple/white shine. "With pleasure!" Silphymon responded, channelling their power to use Heal on itself to restore a bit of their own energy and once again prepare them for battle. Tenshi smiled. "That's exactly right; we started this fight, and we are going to end it together no matter what happens then after!" She said in conjunction to what Omnimon and Silphymon said. "You better prepare yourselves, you're about to feel defeat like you never knew existed!" She roared as the ground shook below her, she seemed to be slowly giving in to the adrenaline given by combat - she seemed to be getting really into this, for better or worse - but needless to say, she came here to kick some ass and she's not leaving until it's finished!
    Details
    Status (mentally/emotionally): All fired up
    Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits), Digivice, prop sword (IRL only)
    Course of action: Time to kick some ass!
    Actually Nearby: @UnderZeroInside
    In Group: RedLight RedLight , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Hexxy Hexxy , Topless Topless , EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
Sarah Kinkle

Image result for mackenzie foy

Sarah's back sparked in pain from the impact as Taps threw her aside, taking the flame himself. "TAPS! NO!" She remembered yelling that as TAPs was ingulfed but then she heard a giant ROAR and a serptentine dinosaur emerges from the flames, his metal arm slightly melted. The new TAPs roars in diafiance at the evil Dragon and launches himself at him, wrapping his tail around the dragon's wings and bites into them --- attempting to rip them off and put the evil dragon down to their level. Meanwhile Sarah scambles up and starts to run to saftey as TAPs distracts the evil dragon. Wait, what am I doing!? I'm an idiot! I have more than one pet! She then muttered an incantation and then a giant polar bear emerges out of thin air and slams down onto the ground. "Go! My pet! Help Taps!" The giant polar bear's eyes glow blue and he roars and slams into the evil dragon, biting and clawing at the dragon's skin, each cut and bite leads to instant frostbite damage!

Crow Crow

Darild Linken
Condition: normal
After what seemed like a long while, Dairld finally got a reply from Tenshi.
"Hi! Sorry I couldn't get back to you right away; found myself in a bit of a situation... I had found a training session by the time you sent me the message, but upon asking if I could direct you to where it is - or rather was - I'm regrettably informing you such is no longer happening. I didn't even get to train either, so I'm a little cheated to be honest. Regardless, sorry, but thanks for getting in touch! From, Tenshi."
Realy? It hasn't been a few moments, yet he is somehow prevented from doing the one thing that might benefit him in this current scenario? He may as well take a look around this EDEN hub or where ever he is at this point. He eventually makes his way around the place for a bit until he arrives in the midst of some sort of argument. A kind of petty one at that.
"Well, it's good to see more faces here. Good to see that even with Nokia's... "charisma", you Rebellions members have a- why did you bring Nokia here?"

"Arata! You're going to Under Zero!?"

"I am absolutely not bringing you."

Straight to the point, just like a piercing needle.

"Bu-"

"Your motivations for going there are nothing short of childish. You don't have the means to best Yuugo or Fei, or a plan, and you're not actually there for my plan or competing with Zaxon's plan. If anything, you'll be a hindrance."

"Arata, you idiot! You idiot! You absolute jerk! If you're not taking me there, I'll just have to find my own way! I'll definitely find a way before you do, you jerk!"

Nokia storms off.

"It's alright, everyone, Nokia has no immediate means of getting into Under Zero. If she somehow does, we'll definitely get there before she does.
In the midst of this group, Darild was able to spot Tenshi running after Nokia. He decided to follow the two, mostly because of that guy, Arata. How would Darild know for certain that this guy can be trusted to take the group to a place that is apparently more guarded than China's great firewall? That and his behavior towards Nokia just seemed unnecessary. So he follows for yet another dozen or so minutes until he bumped into her once more along side Tenshi.
"We're standing too - against Zaxon!" Nokia, who had appeared here, declared. "When we defeat Zaxon, our ideal - that Digimon are not programs - will reign!"

"Then let me crush your ideals right 'ere, right now..." Fei grins as she approaches Nokia, TigerVespamon by her side.

pOR3oY4.png

"No matter how strong you are, it's still my two against your one, ain't that right, WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon?"
That was what she wanted? to push out ideals? It wasn't like Darild was disagreeing with Nokia regarding the obvious sentience of Digimon, but maybe it might be best to do it when there isn't a MAD MAN ON A GIANT DARK KNIGHT! (or was it some sort of flame dragon?) At this point what is Red even doing? None the less he watches as Tenshi and Nokia struggles against what appears to be the leader of the ZAXONS. Until he witnessed the unexpected fusion of both partners Digimon into Sylphymon and Omnimon respectively.
Getriebe manifested right beside Darild as he was spectating the battle.
"It appears our assistance is no longer necessary."
"Seems so" he replied "But we still have him to deal with." referring to Red.
"I am unable to contribute any meaningful effort in damaging the Ultimate level Chaos Dukemon. Doing so would be..."
"I'm not talking about attacking that beast you call a Digimon, I have something a bit more indirect in mind. Something that might give the others a way of pushing him back."
Darild then whispers his plan to his partner for a few moments. Despite the mostly blank stare of Getriebe, he would agree to this plan of his.
"Understood, but if it were to fail yo..."
"If the plan fails, I'll do what I can to keep you out of harm's way. Consider that my promise to you as a trainer. Even if we don't see eye to eye on the absurdity of this situation, it wouldn't be fair to have that interfere with either of us. We may as well make the best of the situation."
---
With the consultation of the conversation between trainer and Digimon, they proceeded to sneak pass Tenshi and the others as they make their way toward the Red menace himself. With Red in sight, the gardomon puts the plan into action.

"Engaging with destruction grenade"
Guardromon2.jpg

The gardomon fires off multiple cartoonish looking missiles. The trajectory at first appears to be aiming at Chaos Dukemon itself. But within a few moments, the missiles started to aim around Red himself, aiming to knock him off balance from wherever he is on his Digimon.
"Get him now while he is distracted!" he proclaimed
Let's just see how this turns out.

Crow Crow RedLight RedLight BoltBeam BoltBeam @Opening?

Yang Xiao Long & Yangalang
(Please be patient, I have dial-up)

Yang noted how especially childish Nokia seemed to act, but that wasn't even the problem; it was what was possibly happening within Under Zero, according to Arata, that concerned her and Yangalang most. Even more concerning was how the hackers in question managed to weaken the defenses, provided by the knightly Digimon. She had to do something, anything, quick. But alas, that was not the time to ponder; she had to get going.

Just then, the group was walled off by various Digimon, posing as a wall. Right away, she had an idea.

"Oh, blocking our way, huh?"

Yang readied Ember Celica, then got into a sprinting position.

"Well, then."

The Huntress-in-Training blasted off towards the Digimon-made wall, roundhouse kicking one of them mid-air before latching onto another and then punching it.

"Solid Strike, now!"

As she started blasting the Digimon with shotgun shell pellets, Yangalang flew around in the digital air, then charged towards the Digimon wall, using his revolver as a battering ram. As Yang looked back, she saw her RizeGreymon about to impact, then she backflipped into the skies.

"SOLID STRIKEEE!"

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions: L3n L3n Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Veradana Veradana DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Jeremiah Jeremiah
Mentions:

Fluffington the Mighty lightly dosed on Lady's shoulder as she was ferried from one location to the next. She only seems to perk up when Yang shout and order and begins firing her weapons. "Snore, Snore,... Snort-Eh, what? Oh! A Battle! Yay!!" She leaps off of her Friend to get some distance, and begins charging forward. "Gavin, Spitfire! Cover me!" She does a few twists and flips as she charges the enemy line.
Fluffington the Mighty Used Helping Hand!
Fluffington the Mighty Used Helping Hand!

Gavin and Spitfire launched their attacks on Fluffington's command, the power increased by her assistance.
"Oblivion Bird!" An organic Nuke Flew over the group and slams into the enemy, far from any allies, before SkullGreymon Charges in to engage in melee combat with Fluffington the Mighty.
"Engetsugeri!" Several Slices of energy soar into the wall of opposing Digimon, as BlackWereGarurumon kites around the wall, Launching more attacks as he runs.

L3n L3n Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Veradana Veradana marc122 marc122 Crow Crow Jeremiah Jeremiah

As the fight occured, the wall of Hackers and Digimon were fended off well, but they were really thrown off when Arthur, Shouko, Getriebe, Yangalang, Spitfire and Gavin digivolved to their next stages, throwing the opponents off and allowing all to pass through and into the core of Under Zero!

"SUUUPPPREEEEEME CANNON!" Omnimon exclaims as he blasts Fei's Digimon with the MetalGarurumon-head-shaped gauntlet, equipped with a gun.

A sword, engraved with Digimoji, extended from the WarGreymon-head-shaped gauntlet.

"TRANSCENDENT... SWORD!"

One slash - that was all it took to knock all three of Fei's Digimon out as Nokia looked in awe.

Its composites that stood there a short while ago were having a hard time with the battle, barely standing, but their fused form took this battle in stride.

"No... that's not possible... I... lost?" Fei, falling to her knees, could only utter these few words.

Omnimon proceeds to accelerate at high speeds, managing to stun even the mighty Megidramon with what appeared to be skilled acupressure, the demon dragon's head landing with a thud in front of Red.

"I'm sorry, friend, but you need to rest."

Omnimon proceeds to look towards Machinedramon, the cyborg dragon snarling in response. Yuugo on the other hand, was stunned.

Clapping could be heard - coming from Arata, with the rest of the group that just came in.

"Looks like we've got a winner."

"I always knew you had it in you, Nokia!" Ami exclaims.

"Really?"

"Nope!"

Omnimon waved to Spitfire and Gavin, "hello friends, I love the new look."

"It's always you... why do you keep getting in my way? All I wanted to do was fulfil my father's dream!" Yuugo began to burst.

"Well, I never saw you to be the type to cry..." Arata adds, "and what part of this is your father's dream?"

"Well, well, I think the time for chit chat is oooover~"

A voice rang from above. If Jin were here, he might find it rather familiar if he thought hard enough.

"Ms Rie?"

"Rie, like that one?" Ami responds, "that must mean..."

"... it's a trap!" Yuugo points towards some hordes of... Eaters?

A dozen or two didn't seem to cut the numbers of them there were.

213px-Eater_Humanoid_Mode.jpg
301px-Eater2.jpg

"Now then, suck them aaaaall dry of their memory data~" the lady's voice, a clear example of a middle aged woman trying to sound like a high schooler, boomed throughout the place.

"Wha- what the- this is bad! We're all going to die here, aren't we?" Nokia panicked.

"Not today," Omnimon shakes his head, "but we'll need to think quick..."

"Eaters aren't too smart, so something's definitely drawing them here. We need someone to get to the source and plug it while the rest of us fend the Eaters off."

"If that's the case, protect Nokia while I deal with it!"

"Got it!"

Omnimon prepares to fly upwards, but then notices the Megidramon he had submitted into paralysis.

"You can be black, red, or orange, but you're not dying until I get an explanation, old friend," Omnimon says as he carries the humungous dragon Digimon into the air by just slinging arms with it, a very exaggerated sight for those who were not there to see it, though from the perspective of those who saw the demon dragon as a black knight, it displayed the more plausible, proportionate sight of Omnimon carrying an almost-equally-sized fallen comrade as he hovered upwards.

While Omnimon seeks the source that draws the Eaters, it seemed that it was up to you to fend the Eaters away and destroy whichever you could until the hordes stopped coming!

L3n L3n Scatterbrain Scatterbrain RedLight RedLight Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss BoltBeam BoltBeam Topless Topless EldridSmith EldridSmith Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Veradana Veradana marc122 marc122 Crow Crow Jeremiah Jeremiah

Last edited:
"Tops, we need to go!" Sarah says as she jumps on top of her polar bear, who roars and starts sprinting away from the Eaters. Tops wavers for a second as he looks at the Eaters, wanting to attack and fight but then notices everyone else retreating and thus retreats with them!

Crow Crow

The dazzling swirls of the various Eaters seemed to stand in the way of Taps, Sarah and her glorious ursine steed. In other words, if they attempted to flee, it would not be easy in the slightest. One of them uses an attack upon Taps by extending its tentacles towards the Gigadramon and stabbing it, eating its health away!

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The dazzling swirls of the various Eaters seemed to stand in the way of Taps, Sarah and her glorious ursine steed. In other words, if they attempted to flee, it would not be easy in the slightest. One of them uses an attack upon Taps by extending its tentacles towards the Gigadramon and stabbing it, eating its health away!

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
"Taps!" Sarah yells. Taps tries to fight back by slicing and biting at the Eaters in a attempt to escape. Then Sarah uses her own familiar to shoot an ice beam at the Eaters as she covers their escape with a sudden blizzard!

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"It appears that we have stayed in the sidelines for too long." Parasoul says upon seeing a horde of Eaters and they're completely surrounded. "Nik, now is the time to act. Don't hold back with your power, and Umbrella-" Her words suddenly come to a halt upon noticing that Umbrella is gone. Eventually, she sees her charging in towards the horde.

latest

"Damn it! UMBRELLA!!!"

latest

"Parasoul, I had enough of you babysitting me all the time. Let me show you that I can be as much of a capable fighter like you!" Umbrella aims her Hungern at the Eater horde, its eyes preying on them. "Open wide, Hungern! Here comes the main course!" Umbrella yelled as her Living Weapon morphs into what is to be a gigantic gapping mouth with a lot of teeth that makes it look like something out of Berserk.

Umbrella starts swinging her Hungern as it goes on a feasting rampage, devouring any Eater caught by its monstrous mouth. Parasoul was shocked, the same goes for Eroberung and Tod, most especially the latter as he is terrified by his partner's Living Weapon.

Crow Crow EldridSmith EldridSmith PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:

John watched with heaved breaths as his guns managed to pick through the wall of hackers with his guns. This, combined with everyone's Digimon's apparent evolutions, provided them with the means they needed to get into Under Zero. John looked over and glanced down at Arthur, who had apparently evolved alongside the other Digimon. What was once a sprawling revolver who looked like he could have been some weird mascot for a small town like Tumbleweed or Valentine...

latest

Was now a much less threatening looking stuffed panda bear, with some tape wrapped around its bellybutton and a long, flowing bandanna loosely tied around its neck. It uttered no words as it made its way forward alongside John, Lottie, and the others. There were no words to be said, after all. John certainly was in no mood to talk, at least. Though, that attitude soon changed as they finally arrived at the fabled location. Yes, before him and the others, stood dozens, if not hundreds, of those eater beasts. John's eyes widened in, for the first time in years, genuine worry. He knew what these unholy beasts were capable of. Hell, he had witnessed it firsthand on multiple occasions.

"Goddammit! You've killed us all!" John shouted towards Nokia, Ami, and anyone else who had ultimately led him and the others to this location. There was no fight here. There would be no fighting, no pummeling, no nothing. He knew that even if his gun somehow worked, there was no way that his generic revolver could take out this many beasts at once. Unlike with that Red beast, where he was sure he could escape, here he wasn't so sure. So, he did what he could do.

But he couldn't run neither.

One thing John knew, one thing that he just fucking knew off the top of his head, was that these beasts were hungry. And maybe, just maybe, if he could stay and fight... act as some sort of weird sacrifice, the rest of the group would get out okay. Lottie could go home and see her best friend again. He knew he wouldn't see Abigail again if he did this, or his son, but deep down he knew that this was the end of the line for him. Tears began to swell up in his eyes as he faced the danger head on. And, with what were perhaps his last moments lingering in his mind, the words that Arthur Morgan had spoken to him all those years ago began resonating with him one final time.

His eyes flickered to the fleeing individuals in his group, and as the eaters were attacking them one by one, even as they tried to flee, John knew what he had to do even stronger than he had moments ago. They wanted someone, and he'd be damned before he'd let women and children get harmed here. And, when he looked Lottie in the eye, the woman who he had grown to care about, know, enjoy... perhaps even love... as he looked her in the eyes, John took her by the hands, tightly grasped them in his own, and repeated the words he remembered Arthur saying to him all those years ago.

"Lottie, I.." John paused for a moment, and glanced back to the horde of eaters behind them, his grip tightening around Lottie's palms. He gulped and turned back to face the upbeat blonde, before finally managing to choke out the words. "We ain't both gonna make it outta this," He gulped again, unable to force out the words as the harsh reality of what was happening hit him like a train. His eyes peered down towards the ground for a moment, and he did all that he knew to do. With a quiet sigh, he lowered his head and released one hand from Lottie's grasp. And then, after a few moments, he'd reached up, taken the hat off his head, and placed it atop Lottie's. "It would mean a lot to me. I'll let 'em..." He paused again, unable to find the right words as he found himself choking on them once again. After a few moments, he managed to find them once more, and cleared his throat before continuing, having both hands intertwined with Lottie's once again. "I'll let 'em take me. You gotta run and don't look back."

And in that moment, he stared into Lottie'e eyes, as if they were the most beautiful thing in the world.

L3n L3n Crow Crow

It took time, but they’d managed to make it through the walls of Hackers and their digimon. Power surged all around her, as Shouko and the other digimon evolved again. So far, Hotaru hadn’t been all that shocked at the changes Shouko went through with evolution. So far, they’d all seemed to follow the same thematic aesthetic, becoming more and more humanoid with each evolution. This time, however, the change was pretty drastic. There wasn’t exactly enough time to just sit and stare at the giant pink bunny-like creature that Shouko had become, although she was blinking in confusion at her new form too. They had to keep moving, to do… whatever it was that Arata planned to do here. Operation “stop the others from getting into Under Zero,” was already a bit of a failure.

Despite what Arata had expected, Nokia really had beaten them to The Core. Hotaru bristled at Ami and Arata’s backhanded, well, you couldn’t even call it praise. No wonder Nokia tried to start her own group, if this is what she had to deal with on a normal basis. She didn’t pay attention to Yuuga and Arata’s conversation. It was probably just Arata kicking a guy who was already down.

Hotaru jumped at the sound of the ringing voice. She shuddered at the way he spoke, god this woman sounded like a creep. The cowboy had been half right, in a way; they had all been led into a trap, but it didn’t seem to be Arata’s doing. Yuugo and Ami at least seemed to recognise the woman’s voice which didn’t bode well. They didn’t have time to argue about who led who into what trap.

Surrounded on all sides by the Eaters, there was no room to escape. The others already set their plans. Protect Nokia.

“Shiramine-san!” Hotaru said, as Shouko nestled in next to them, “you, uh, you did a good job, holding out here.” She tried to smile as casually as Takemi-senpai probably could, no matter the situation, but the panic likely spread through her voice as well as her face. “Don’t worry. We’ll protect you while your partner’s doing his thing.”

As Shouko blocked and tossed away any Eaters that came near, clawing at them, imbuing her slashes with Power Engery II, Hotaru got to Scanning. They were probably all the same, so all she had to do was focus her abilities on one of them. After what felt like whole minutes, but could easily have been short seconds, her Persona finished its work. The results: nothing, these things had no weakness, no strengths. Handy. As best as she could, she tried to communicate what she’d found out, broadcasting the information through her Persona to all her team-mates.

Knowing that, there was no point in playing it safe anymore, worrying over if they’d just absorb whichever element they tried. Hotaru chuckled as she read through Shouko’s new skills. It was just like having Takemi-senpai back on the team. Shouko prepared the attack, aiming for a group of Eaters where there weren’t any of their team-mates already in the fray, which was several of groups of Eaters at this point. As Shouko swung her arm, dozens of bolts of lightning rained down on the heads and bodies of the Eater group.

L3n L3n Scatterbrain Scatterbrain RedLight RedLight Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss BoltBeam BoltBeam Topless Topless EldridSmith EldridSmith Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GearBlade654 GearBlade654 marc122 marc122 Crow Crow Jeremiah Jeremiah
@Eater_Fight

Dismas
Actions: Contemplating
Stress: 4/200
accde00c4b2ee36bf459e4026eaf5e5b.jpg
"What the hell are these?!"
Dismas's flintlock was up and ready to start firing the second the Hackers and their Digimon came into view, but with the sight of the Eaters...
Well, the sight of the Eaters had the Highwayman's eyebrows raised. And Dismas wasn't about to let them drain... whatever the hell account data was.
Dismas's flintlock was leveled right at the Eaters.
"Eaters aren't too smart, so something's definitely drawing them here. We need someone to get to the source and plug it while the rest of us fend the Eaters off."
"Yeah, yeah, just get moving! I'll keep 'em busy! Reynaul-wait, no, Spikes! Get ready!"
"Reynauld?"
"Long story, get ready to take 'em down!"
BANG.
Right after that command, grapeshot flew from Dismas's flintlock to strike at multiple enemies rather than a single foe. The Highwayman saw at the corner of his eye that Reynauld-no, Spikes, was getting busy.
Namely, Spikes was leveling one of the massive darts it carried at one of the Eaters, before throwing the dart right at the Eater.
"Eating doesn't sound so fun when it's a steel point to the head, huh?!"
(Open for interaction, Crow Crow )​

• Tenshi Hinanawi|The Taste Sensation

TeamTenshi3.png

"SUUUPPPREEEEEME CANNON!" Omnimon exclaims as he blasts Fei's Digimon with the MetalGarurumon-head-shaped gauntlet, equipped with a gun.

A sword, engraved with Digimoji, extended from the WarGreymon-head-shaped gauntlet.

"TRANSCENDENT... SWORD!"

One slash - that was all it took to knock all three of Fei's Digimon out as Nokia looked in awe.

Its composites that stood there a short while ago were having a hard time with the battle, barely standing, but their fused form took this battle in stride.

"No... that's not possible... I... lost?" Fei, falling to her knees, could only utter these few words.
    Tenshi seemed in awe as well, just stopping and staring. Omnimon was... "...Awesome!" Tenshi clapped and squealed, laughing it off. "That felt 'awesome', nice work fellas! Hey, Silphymon, how are you holding up?" She asked eagerly, to which Silphymon was still standing. "Tis but a scratch. I may have been down, but I am not out until my lights are out." Silphymon remarked in accounting for their damages, seeming to be mostly good to go - apart from the several hits they did take with considerable damage from those hits. Hearing what Fei said, Tenshi smiled. "That's right; I can't believe I lost at one point either. No matter what you do about something or with something - anything like that? There's always going to be someone better than you. Suck it up already, truth isn't that tasty, but sometimes you gotta just take what you can get." Tenshi said sharply, then turning her attention to the scene that stirred up afterwards. It looks like everyone else made it - for better or for worse, but everyone's here now! But before she could really pay attention to what was going on before this particular moment, it would seem the conversation would be thrown off instantaneously with this particular voice out there - creepily enchanting, Tenshi didn't like it. "W-Who's there?!" She called out, a tone of fear vacantly in her voice.
    "Well, well, I think the time for chit chat is oooover~"

A voice rang from above. If Jin were here, he might find it rather familiar if he thought hard enough.

"Ms Rie?"

"Rie, like that one?" Ami responds, "that must mean..."

"... it's a trap!" Yuugo points towards some hordes of... Eaters?

A dozen or two didn't seem to cut the numbers of them there were.

213px-Eater_Humanoid_Mode.jpg
    301px-Eater2.jpg

"Now then, suck them aaaaall dry of their memory data~" the lady's voice, a clear example of a middle aged woman trying to sound like a high schooler, boomed throughout the place.
    "There's... so many of them...!" Tenshi said, still with the same tone of fear in her voice. She recognised the look of the second one in particular, however... "...Hey, isn't that... That looks similar to the thing we all collectively saw in our thoughts, right? When we first got here?!" Tenshi slapped herself to make sure she wasn't seeing things wrong, and indeed - it was real! She stammered in her steps and went back, Silphymon stepping in front. "Do not worry - they have died before, and we can kill them again! Most of us are able to do that now thanks to our evolutions! Cast your grudges aside, fellow Digimon and your Tamers! It is time we crush a common threat against us all; the oncoming Eater army!" It said proudly, pulsating both arms and staring down the horde of Eaters while Tenshi looked back to everyone else. "What's the plan?" She asked.

"If that's the case, protect Nokia while I deal with it!"

"Got it!"
    Tenshi nodded and looked to Silphymon. "Silphymon! How do you feel about a round 2?" She asked, her Digimon laughing in response. "Step right up so we can knock you down! This is for the fallen - all of the past, present 'and' future victims!" Silphymon immediately activated Critical Charge to prepare itself by way of refreshing its power boost, though when Omnimon left, then was the time Tenshi would begin to take action with Silphymon by her side. It was time to completely crush these oncoming and seemingly endless Eaters, with all of their power!
    While Omnimon seeks the source that draws the Eaters, it seemed that it was up to you to fend the Eaters away and destroy whichever you could until the hordes stopped coming!
    Tenshi pointed Silphymon towards the Eaters, to which Silphymon laughed and began to initiate the use of Holy Light 2, and just like before, it once again looked like a laser beam came form the visor on itself heading towards the mass amounts of Eaters - and with Critical Charge's empowering sensation once again in play, Silphymon's attack would be stronger than it would originally be. "Go into the light, like the dead beings you should be!" Silphymon roared as this laser beam fired from its visor, sweeping along, among and through the horde as it went - trying to hit as many Eaters as possible with it. It may not be able to outright crush them, but if it is, it could be able to make this a fair bit easier!
    Details
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Determined, slightly angry
    Course of action: That's a lot of Eaters, time to defend Nokia and buy Omnimon some time!
    Actually Nearby: @EaterKillingSeason
    In Group: L3n L3n , Scatterbrain Scatterbrain , RedLight RedLight , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Topless Topless , EldridSmith EldridSmith , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , Veradana Veradana , marc122 marc122 , Jeremiah Jeremiah

Last edited:
1574046889514.png Nik summoned Mortis who immediately began spamming skills to attack the creatures around them. Nik himself rushed to Umbrella with his full armor on, cutting into the creature and kicking it away from them both. He summoned lakes of flame around them to attack all the creatures.
Crow Crow Topless Topless

This was it. John Marston was now surrounded by grotesque yet beautiful beings once more, wiggling its tentacles and waiting to suck the life out of him. He lead quite the life, and he was prepared to settle d-

"Save that for the next near-death experience!"

Ami's voice rang from the top of the head of a humongous cyborg, aforementioned cyborg's foot crushing the front of the Eater hordes surrounding John. That was when they began to swarm its big body instead, attracted to its mass.

Saintgalgomon2.jpg

"SaintGalgomon's too big a target... I think I'll need to use someone else..."

SaintGalgomon dematerialized as someone else took his place - BanchoLilimon, who caught the free-falling Ami mid-air.

"They're here, huh," the fairy Digimon adds as she lands in front of John, "we'll just have to do something about it, plain and simple."

BanchoLilimon glances towards John.

"If there's someone in this world you cherish - don't die for them, live for them. That is how I achieved this form, and how I'm not DEEEEAAAAD!"

The extended last word of that last sentence involved BanchoLilimon swiftly turning and extending her combat yoyo to smack an Eater that was ready to attack John from behind. It was knocked back, but clearly not destroyed, rising back up.

Meanwhile, Taps and Sarah were doing quite well with their battle routine, the Eaters before them broken solid like a smoothie, that was, until they began to use a type of fire-based attack, slowly but surely melting their way out of the frost.

"Help! Help!"

Tuffy was being consumed by an Eater on the sidelines, his tiny avatar slowly being engulfed by an Eater's tentacles!

Mortis warded the Eaters off, while the combined efforts of Nik and Umbrella were able to fend the horde off very efficiently, though attempts to eat the Eaters proved unsuccessful, as one burst its piercing tentacles out of Hungern's maws, ready to strike a near-range Umbrella! The Eaters not only managed to resist Nik's attack-on-all attack, but seemed to adapt, releasing water and ice-based attacks to dowse the blaze!

"Thanks! Count on me to keep holding up!" Nokia says to Hotaru, "no weaknesses, no strengths, so what're we supposed to hit them with?"

As Hotaru and Shouko's collective efforts fried and froze some Eaters into deletion, Nokia grins.

"I think I already know the answer to that."

On Dismas' side of the battle, Reynauld had locked an Eater onto the ground with its giant dart, or so it seems. It tenaciously wriggled its way out of its pinned predicament, snarling as it attacked the Chessmon!

Silphymon's attack at the command of Tenshi would prove a success as a good bunch of weaker Eaters would be downed by the continuous light attack, though a few stronger ones trudged forward, threatening to devour our dynamic duo!

Despite all this, the Eaters continued on, with no sign of dwindling. They made Hydra heads look like enclosed, defanged pets behind glass panes. Let's just hope Omnimon doesn't take too long!

Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam L3n L3n Scatterbrain Scatterbrain RedLight RedLight Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Topless Topless EldridSmith EldridSmith Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Veradana Veradana marc122 marc122 Jeremiah Jeremiah

Last edited:
  • Tenshi Hinanawi|De-Eater

TeamTenshi3.png

"Help! Help!"

Tuffy was being consumed by an Eater on the sidelines, his tiny avatar slowly being engulfed by an Eater's tentacles!
    Silphymon's attack at the command of Tenshi would prove a success as a good bunch of weaker Eaters would be downed by the continuous light attack, though a few stronger ones trudged forward, threatening to devour our dynamic duo!
    Tenshi looked to the sight that Silphymon had ravaged and smiled, the two sharing a high five until they noticed the stronger Eaters coming at them. Noticing Tuffy who was in distress, they knew they needed as many people as possible to get out of this mess alive. "C'mon, let's get them out of that mess!" She said to Silphymon, who despite all odds, was still going. "Very well - make way for the pain train! The intention - keep our casualties low!" Silphymon zoomed on past Tenshi with a screech and delivered a Wind Claw 3 straight to the Eater that was attending Tuffy's devouring, which hopefully set him free as a result of the heavy or lethal damage it caused to the Eater. However, with her Digimon elsewhere in the scene, Tenshi was left defenceless - so she surrounded herself in the earth, using her power to form a personal shield out of the ground for herself. "I'm staying in here for now, and heck knows when I'm coming out!" She said from inside, gripping her blade in her hands in case she did actually need to fend for herself.
    Details
    Status (mentally/emotionally): Determined, slightly angry
    Course of action: That's a lot of Eaters, time to defend Nokia and buy Omnimon some time!
    Actually Nearby: @EaterKillingSeason
    In Group: L3n L3n , Scatterbrain Scatterbrain , RedLight RedLight , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , Topless Topless , EldridSmith EldridSmith , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , Veradana Veradana , marc122 marc122 , Jeremiah Jeremiah

Last edited:

Your hand’s upon....

John’s eyes widened slightly as the gigantic mech Digimon suddenly landed in front of him without much warning. He flinched slightly as well as the oversized foot stomped on the Eater hordes surrounding him. What really resonated with John, however, were the words they spoke soon after saving his own life.

A Deadman’s Gun

And those words didn’t just apply to Lottie.

And you’re lookin’ down the sights...

John’s mind briefly flickered to his beautiful wife and son. Abigail and Jack Marston, both left without a husband. And why? Because he had to make the sacrifice play? Because he had to be like Arthur? Not today. No, this would not be the final stand of John Marston. Far from it, in fact.

Your heart is worn... and the seams are torn and they’ve...

Not a word escaped John’s lips, or even passed up his throat, as he nodded in response to the Eaters. By now, Lottie had already gone, hopefully off someplace safe. That left John here to face off against the Eaters alongside the rest of the people in his group. He turned to face his Digimon, who had been present throughout the whole ordeal. Him and his Digimon merely nodded to each other as a sign of the willingness to do one thing. One simple goal, in the minds of the pair.

Given you a reason to FIGHT

With one swift motion, John had taken the Cattleman’s Revolver he held right out of its holster. It was already loaded. Good. Less time John had to waste.

And you’re not gonna take what they’ve got to give...

John’s Dead Eye had run out, as the former outlaw soon found. But that didn’t matter much. He was still an expert marksman nonetheless. The screams of Tuffy the Mouse, who John had remembered from earlier in their adventure, rang out from the battlefield.

And you’re NOT gonna let ‘em take your will to live...

“Hang on there, little fella!” John Marston had soon taken aim upon the hordes of Eaters that surrounded the innocent anthropomorphic mouse creature. Even though he didn’t have his Dead-Eye targeting, he could still take almost pinpoint accurate shots at the multiple Eaters who surrounded Tuffy.

Because they’ve taken enough, and you’ve given them all you can give...

BANG.

BANG.

BANG.

BANG.

BANG.

BANG.

Six shots rang out from the Cattleman’s Revolver that John had firmly grasped within his calloused hand. Each one was aimed at an Eater’s head, and each shot designed to kill them in one hit. If it wasn’t enough to take out all the Eaters harassing Tuffy, then John would simply reload his weapon and shoot more bullets until they were all cleared. These shots, alongside the aid of Tenshi’s Digimon, were hopefully enough to take the damned beasts out!

Luck won’t save them tonight...

All while this was occurring, John’s own Digimon unleashed a flurry of attacks upon the surrounding Eaters. A series of Animal Strikes with its hidden claws were unleashed upon the panda Digimon’s foes, hoping to take them all out with relative ease. Whatever the case, as John and his Digimon partner stood their ground, taking shots at multiple Eaters at a time, one thing became clear.

John Marston would live to see another day.

They’ve given you a reason to FIGHT.

Crow Crow L3n L3n BoltBeam BoltBeam Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Chungchangching Chungchangching GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Jeremiah Jeremiah EldridSmith EldridSmith Topless Topless Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara marc122 marc122

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"Huh? C'mon!" Umbrella took notice of her Hungern struggling to swallow when one of the Eaters bursts out its tentacles and going to strike her.

latest

"Umbrella!" Parasoul shouted before turning to Tod and say "Tod, help her!" The Green Coredramon nods as he then charges into the fray. "Oi, Umbrella!" Tod yelled as he got himself close to his partner.

"CRITICAL CHARGE!"

His attack power increases as he jumps over to the incoming tentacle.

"COMET HAMMER II!"

Tod slams himself against the tentacke full force, hoping that that will divert its attack meant for Umbrella.

Crow Crow EldridSmith EldridSmith

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

After meditating for a very, very long time, Benedict finally spoke. "Ah...that information is...classified, now...bring the feast, I have spoken, indeed."
Benedict said as Josh finally broke out of his trance from staring at Benedicts meditation for far too long.
Crow Crow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back