Digital Disaster

Fluffington the Mighty wouldn't realize this, but during the steam cover from her Rain Dance, her Digimon decided Survival was the better part of Valor and scooped her up and abscond from the Hellscape that was Level 2.
Upon receiving the call for Training, Fluffington the Mighty answered with gusto. She was hopping around EDEN Free Area with excitement. "Training training Training~!" She sings with joy. Her Digimon were bristling with energy, their Tamer's enthusiasm being infectious.
"Hey Spitfire, she has Megas"
"I know"
"A WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon"
"I know."
"That means we could..."
"I know, I can't wait."
The pair Grin at each other, Ready to start Training as Soon as possible.

Jeremiah Jeremiah marc122 marc122 Veradana Veradana BoltBeam BoltBeam Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow

• A smile crept across Jesse's face as he had finally escaped the carnage that had transpired in Kowloon level two. He breathed heavily, his hands on his knees as he did so. The drug dealer was covered from head to toe in ash and soot and all that other good, nasty stuff, but he still made it! He was here, and he was alive, and as far as he could tell, so were the kids. His Digimon stood beside him, an idle stare on its face as it did so. Jesse simply stood there, trying to catch his breath in silence, when he noticed someone approach Umbrella and Wray. The two kids of the group, one of which Jesse had failed to notice earlier. As Ami suddenly approached the kids, however, Jesse's eyes widened and his expression turned from one of triumph to one of shock in a matter of seconds.

"NO!" He shouted, immediately springing up to his feet and attempting to run forward. But by the time he had reached the children, it was too late. They were gone through whatever weird fucking... portals that lady had conjured up. And all Jesse could do was trip over his own feet and fall right to his knees. He was left there, a frown now permeating his facial features as he remained on his knees, staring at the ground in better defeat. Why couldn't it had been him? Those kids didn't fucking do it, dammit! Why the hell were they taken? It wasn't fucking fair! It wasn't fair! It wasn't

original

....the hell?

Much to Jesse's surprise, those same portals returned moments later and out came Ami... as well as the two kids. Jesse's brows furrowed in confusion as he watched the sight, unsure of what to think. They were both still knocked out, Umbrella from crying so much and Wray from God knows what, but at least they were here... right? Well, whether or not this was a positive situation was soon decided when Ami spoke up again.

Luckily for him, it was the former.

Their innocence had been declared just like that, and the words resonated with Jesse like the sweetest song he'd heard in years. Not a word escaped the drug dealer's lips as he heard the damning words. Instead, all he could do was smile and slump forward slightly, curling over in a fit of pure bliss. Those kids were innocent, and he had known it. Even as everyone was standing against him, Jesse had remained steadfast in his position. He wanted nothing more than to rub it in the faces of those who had accused them, especially Yang and Wickerbottom, but no words escaped his mouth. Not even a look of acknowledgement towards the accusers befell Jesse. No, instead, all he did was sit there, silently sobbing tears of joy. Despite everything... despite the death, the destruction, his own near-death experience... despite all of that, those kids had made it out safely.

And to Jesse, that was just as good of a victory as any.

200.gif

A few weeks had passed since the events of Kowloon. How long it had been was unbeknownst to Jesse. He still didn't understand what was going on here in this... strange world, but at this point, he had accepted it. He accepted that he was in a world with talking animals, deadly eater thing, and apparent gods at every corner. It was surreal still, of course... but honestly, what else could you do? There was little point in going around and waving fake guns around, threatening people for info. All Jesse could do was live. That's all anyone could do, right?

Something was being talked about, some attack on someplace somewhere. Jesse didn't care too much, really. As he got a message to join the battle or the cause or whatever to fight off these Zaxon guys, Jesse simply rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath before shoving the miniature device down in his jacket pocket. And, like that, he shoved his hands back in his coat pocket and kept walking, going wherever the wind took him.

Crow Crow

87E90128-748E-4118-9B42-E345A4E6C4C6.png
Lana

Lana and the others successfully escaped form the scene mostly unharmed. She groaned a bit in annoyance. She just wanted everything to be happy and cheerful. She was tired of people dying. She was terrified that the next person to die would be herself or even her friends. She looked at Eric and Grey for a minute and then at Ami.
“Hey, I have to go with Ami... it’s kind of my job as an agency pet, but you guys can come too if you want! Just follow us if you want to join us!”
She was really hoping that they would join them. She believed that if they stick together they wouldn’t be hurt by one of those eaters. She didn’t want to say that out loud though. She didn’t want Eric and Grey to think she was a weakling or a wimp. She caught up with Ami while looking behind her every few minutes to see if Eric and Grey were following her.

Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Parasoul & Umbrella

It has been a chaotic day, but at least Umbrella was proven to be innocent all this time. She felt a bit better, with the message and all. The sisters have been logged out of the Digiworld and then they hear a knock on the door.

latest

"I'll get it." Parasoul says as she goes over to the door and open it.

latest

"N-Nik?!" Parasoul was suprised to see Nik all well and okay "Y-You're okay..."

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict looked at the field, "Ah...meat, Josh...we can finally eat." Benedict then looked at the green creature, "Ah! servant...prepare the feast." Benedict said before sitting down at the table, gazing at all the meat around...the meat looked good, but not as good as...one type of meat, Benedict thought about Lana, and how he shall continue his hunt while Josh made the tea, "Ah...meat, death cannot stop me..." Benedict said calmly before taking a sip of tea. Josh then honked in confusion, were they going to leave this peaceful realm already? Benedict sat there, calmly sipping...everything was so peaceful. "Ah...Josh, we may be in Heaven, but my task...is not fulfilled." Benedict stated calmly again as Josh lowered his head, "After all....Heaven is becoming quite shabby...look, stray demons are able to crawl their way in." Benedict stated, referring to the green creature

Crow Crow
QizPizza QizPizza

Yang Xiao Long & Yangalang
(Kowloon Level 1 EDEN Free Area)

It felt like forever when Yang and Yangalang flew through the ignited Kowloon Level 2. All those distant screams of the poor people and Digimon, the crackling of flames and magma overtaking the once-beautiful landscape of 1s and 0s, it just keeps on going. The blonde Huntress-in-Training couldn't help but to continue clinging onto her RizeGreymon as he continued to carry her through the obstacles that may pop up. She and the Digimon could barely see Ami's Locomon and Arata's Kurisarimon, but that alone was enough to reassure her that at least many of the others were going to make it after all. Still, she held onto the belief that whoever stayed was sacrificing themselves to slow Red's Megidramon down.

Eventually, the two were right back where Yang first ended up in the Digimon world: Galacta Park, where that strange cephalopod-looking creature had taken her, away from Beacon Academy, away from her friends, family, and most importantly, Team RWBY. But since they got here, they have come a long way; Yang had gotten used to being in the Digimon world, and Yangalang had gone from an Agumon, to a Greymon, to a RizeGreymon, all in a matter of a few weeks. Hotaru and Lady were among her new allies, whom she had become friends with as the three adapted to the brave new world. But despite all that's come and gone, at the end of the day, she still missed the familiar giggles of Ruby herself, the elegant Weiss Schnee, and the dark, mysterious cat Faunus who was Blake. It didn't matter if she forgot she was ever getting herself a collection of X-Ray and Vav issues (she did); nothing could ever beat becoming part of Team RWBY and sticking with them.

One of the best decisions she ever made in her life.

Anyways, once Yangalang landed on the ground, he placed Yang gently on her two feet, as she looked back to him with an encouraging smile. Before she could say anything, the RizeGreymon inquired about who is here.

"Okay, is that everyone we've got?"

Yang turned her head around the area for herself. She could see many of the familiar faces; Hotaru, the Pale Lady, Eric, Jesse, Tenshi, etc. were all here, safe and sound, having escaped from the fall of Kowloon Level 2. All good, all safe, all sound.

"Well, looks like--"

Then, Yang saw perhaps one of the most surprising things in a while; those who had stayed were present as well. She couldn't have possibly guessed that Fluffington, Zoe, all the others whom she thought had perished back in the crumbled second level of Kowloon, had made it back, one way or another. Well, technically. Wray was one of the more unfortunate survivors, showing up knocked out and injured, his body up in ashes. She was pretty sure his physical body here was not safe, either; she could've sworn she had seen some too many electrically-induced burn marks on his flesh. Either way, it was a sight that...wasn't pretty, to say the least.

"What happened with him..?"

Just as she asked, Ami began inspecting the two most accused people, Umbrella and Wray. Oh, right, the investigation. Ami scanned Umbrella for the presence of Eater Agent gunk in her. No sign. The fact that this was even a result had shocked Yang. She was adamant the evidence pointed to her. She was sure the strands of dry straw were planted evidence to try to pin the blame on someone else. Yet, no Eater Agent in her. Next, it was Wray's turn. It was just about the same story; people pointed to him more than the others, like Umbrella, but the epilogue was all the same: no sign.

And then, the inevitable was said.

"There's no Eater in either of them."

Not soon after, Yang's shock turned into an unpleasant sadness she never guessed would come from an investigation. Had she, a carefree, rootin-tootin adventurer who also happens to be a Huntress training back at Beacon, been wrong the whole time? Had Jesse, Nik, and all the others who had come to Umbrella's defense been right the whole time? Needless to say, though, Yangalang was pissed; he couldn't have imagined that Yang was nothing more than a child harasser, even though she had gone though some particularly tough times as one herself. And now that Umbrella was proven innocent, despite the evidence pointing towards her, it was obvious that whatever little hesitation he had left for showing his disdain for his own trainer, and Ms. Wickerbottom, original accuser of Umbrella, evaporated.

"I--...WHAT?!"

Yangalang turned towards Yang, but this time, there was no sign of warmth in his reptilian face; instead, it was only a chilling, disappointed look that the RizeGreymon gave. Unafraid to speak out, he snarled,

"You heard us, Yang."

"But--"

Before Yang could continue, Yangalang pointed his gun at her face for a brief moment, before putting it down as he continued to berate her.

"All your explaining and grandstanding was for naught! That really was a child you two were yelling at over nothing!"

"...Yangalang, I'm--"

Yangalang leaned in on her, stepping closer. All Yang could do, as tears arose on her eyes and then descended, was to step back and listen to the angry words of a Digimon. Her own Digimon.

"Sorry? Sorry?! No! You picked on an innocent little child! Now that all of you dog-piled on her, she's going to get what she never deserved, and the real Eater Agents have gotten away again!"

"..."

Yang was silent, her jaw dropped a bit. Eyes turned towards Jesse, then to Nik, next Parasol, and then finally, back to Yangalang. Then, she started sobbing, and as she did so, she slowly covered her mouth, though that did not do anything to mask her guilt remotely one bit.

"...I'm sorry, Umbrella! I shouldn't have caused you this much unnecessary pain!"

Yang promptly fled the scene, sobbing.

- - - - -​

The EDEN Free Area. An area with white, large platforms, one of them holding the members of the Rebellion Group onboard. Yang had come to the area to train Yangalang a little further, but the bigger thing was, the fact that she even managed to accomplish that was a small miracle in itself. It seemed like her relation with her RizeGreymon was forever tainted, ever since the investigation ended with a false accusation against a peppy-looking child. Even on her Digivice, he would refuse to talk to her at some points, and the times he did, he was passive-aggressive at best, and straight-up condemning at worst. But only after a while did things started improving; some of what Yang had expected of him was back, but the shorter-than-usual temper on her, and the occasional hesitation to speak up to her, remained.

"An innocent person shows their innocence by acting innocent. A guilty person shows their innocence by acting like a victim."

That was Ms. Wickerbottom's words that she had happened to recall. Even after all this time, she couldn't fully get over the fact that she was misled to accusing the little child, who truly had been innocent after all. It was inevitable that people would have a different response to being accused, especially Lana and Umbrella, even though the former hadn't been accused at all in the second investigation. As a result, she felt those words didn't always apply, because by all means, investigations were not really "predictable" per se, but she did learn one thing: it was to be careful with the evidence they have on hand. It didn't matter if they have all the bits of evidence they were looking for; if someone were to miss even one piece of the evidence puzzle, it could easily lead to the wrong track. That was the ultimate downfall of the first and second investigations.

Third time's the charm, hopefully.

Now that the second investigation was past Yang and her Digimon, something else had been her mind; Cyberspace EDEN. By now, she had gotten used to transporting herself between the real world and the digital world, as well as being in the virtual reality as well. Well, maybe she got a little too used to being in cyberspace. For one, if eyes and ears were keen, Yang had stopped blinking and breathing. All that remained of that was a never-ending stare and the apparent lack of need for oxygen, even with lively eyes and an otherwise completely human appearance. But that didn't matter for Yang, per se; the realization was slow, but when it finally came together, it had subtle, but apparent effects.

Anyways, back to the sparring match.

Yang sprung herself off the ground when the GranLocomon attempted to ram her. She gave him a warm smile, teeth smile, as she winked, before launching herself towards the train-like Digimon. Landing right on top of it, she started giving it a rather unhealthy dose of Ember Celica-assisted punches as she commanded her RizeGreymon.

"Yangalang, Trident Revolver, at the Locomon!"

"Patience please, ma'am!"

Yangalang shouted back, frustrated with her, as he flew through the missiles of the SaintGalgomon, barely grazing not one -- but two -- as he eventually caught up with the Huntress-in-Literal-Training. Once he was finally there, he hovered midair, pointing his large revolver at the GranLocomon's head.

"Trident REVOLVER!!"

His voice roared, as he proceeded to fire three shots right at the train Digimon. As he did so, Yang continued to punch the enemy creature/vehicle...thing.

Crow Crow (GM, GranLocomon, SaintGalgomon)
Interactions: Nightwisher Nightwisher (Ms. Wickerbotom), DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington), Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jesse, Arthur), BoltBeam BoltBeam (Tenshi), Jeremiah Jeremiah (The Pale Lady/Swan), CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Grey, Eric), Veradana Veradana (Hotaru), EldridSmith EldridSmith (Nik), Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Zoe), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Wray)
Mentions:

Last edited:

Parasoul & Umbrella

Parasoul's eyes widens in shock as Nik gives her a very warm embrace. Her face flushes red as her thoughts begin to scramble on what to respond to this. However, it did not took her long enough to make a response; she hugs Nik back.

latest

"Nik, I'm so sorry that you had to go through that." She says in a sad tone "Umbrella was just as worried as I am. But do tell me, are you really...in love with me?"

EldridSmith EldridSmith

1572922629341.png"I am." Nik says to her as they linger in the hallway. "I'm glad you two are ok." He says pulling her head into his chest. "I love you Parasoul."
Topless Topless

Somehow, they’d all survived to escape. Well, Red’s whereabouts were still listed as “unknown”, but it was clear that he and his digimon were still back in Kowloon Level 2. All that likely remained of that place was a burning hellscape. In the wake of it all, it was baffling that anyone had time to think of the accusations of murder. Some people still needed to know; if they didn’t confirm some suspicions, they would all bubble over again in a heartbeat.

The results weren’t exactly promising to defuse anything. Both of the accused were innocent. They were no closer to finding out anything. Everyone who’d come to the child’s defense was vindicated. It was clear that all this was leading up to more and more arguments. There was nothing they could do to prevent it anymore. What little cohesion they could have had, was torn to shreds in an instant.

Hotaru dropped the VR helmet onto her desk. Pain shot through her body at every movement. She leaned back in her chair and just let the tears fall. Hotaru just sat there for several minutes, waiting for things to end.

But things didn’t end. Time marched slowly on.

Hotaru didn’t leave her apartment at all for the next weeks. It took her nearly two days before she even forced herself out of bed to eat. She didn’t’ answer any messages. She barely even paid any attention to Shouko.

If you’d asked her why she’d returned to a training center, any training center, after her last experience, Hotaru would stumble for an answer: ‘I need to get stronger’, ‘I don’t want to let them down’, ‘I can’t always be dependent on others to protect me’. If she’d been able to fight back at all, or if she’d actually remembered vital skills in the middle of the battle, maybe she wouldn’t have gotten so crushed against Yang. Maybe she also liked the sound of being stronger without having to fight so harshly. It was probably a pipe dream. The strong protecting the weak wasn’t an adage that held much weight in her mind, so you needed to be strong for yourself. If only she wasn’t so frail.

In any case, she and Shouko sat on the sidelines, cheering on the other trainees. Shouko had spent most of her time fidgeting and glancing at Hotaru, checking on her health at regular intervals.

“I feel fine now, Shouko-chan,” Hotaru said each time, “Don’t worry about me. You should go have fun battling if you want to.” But Shouko was anything but wavering. Hotaru had been lucky that her health had held up so far. Her medication was really pulling through for her here, considering how much stress her body and mind were under this whole time.

They likely weren’t the first to receive the message, but with everyone running round fighting each other, it was possible that they were the first to notice it. Under Zero, the name rang a vague bell in her mind. They’d been warned not to enter it back then, were they so full of bloodlust that they had to into a forbidden area just to satiate it? If it was critical that someone stopped them, enough that Arata sent out a message even to people who couldn’t fight, then she couldn’t exactly ignore it, but it would be hard to get everyone’s attention like this.

Then she noticed Nokia talking to a strange man in white. Oh! She remembered him! Well, she remembered him a little. He was the man who’d stepped in back when they ran into those muggers. She supposed his digimon was waiting outside, or comfortably in his digivice. In any case, an extra hand would be helpful. Hotaru stepped up towards them, Shouko following closely behind.

“E-excuse me,” Hotaru bowed, “sorry to interrupt, but I just got this message and it seems really urgent.” She held out her phone for them both to see. “I think we should all go right away, if these people are planning to do something dangerous, then we need to act quickly.”

Crow Crow
Jeremiah Jeremiah marc122 marc122 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

BoltBeam BoltBeam

IMG_20191012_2140066492.jpg

(Credit to Veradana for making this sketch!)
Text Formatting: FF69B4 HEX, Verdana Font
Direct Mentions: Bob PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , GM Crow Crow
Indirect Mentions: Anyone in Galacta Park
Sure enough, when Bob approached the park he'd find a giant lily-wearing water snake lying smack dab in the center of the recreational place. That said, she looked anything but serene- the 20-foot long Pokémon was sprawled all over, tangled up like a crumpled-up wire. In addition, she was completely unconscious sans a slight twitch of her tail here or a slight movement of one of her antennae there. Only when the Pikachu approached her did Emily finally wake up, her antennae finally picking up movement around her as she slowly opened her abnormal green eyes and lifted her snout up to see what the disturbance was.

"Ughhhhh... Zeph? Is that you..?" The Water-type lethargically managed to pull the words out of her mouth, placing a feeler on her forehead as she shook her head. What exactly happened for her to end up in this green place and possibly Zeph the Pikachu? All she remembered was going exploring in a dungeon on her own just before being... captured by some kind of monster. Nothing like a 'Mon. It just grabbed her before she fell unconscious and ended up wherever this place was- Definitely not anywhere remotely close to Seris or Julia's guild. At this realization, she promptly got a better look at Bob and his... other weird creature following him around too.

"Who are you? And... err, what are you?" The lily-wearing serpent asked to the Pikachu and the Digimon respectively after a few moments of observation, seemingly more awake but still relatively tired. After all, she had just waken up a few moments ago...

Last edited:
"... hmmm, that Tailmon and Aquilamon look familiar..." Ami ponders, looking towards two newcomers. She clearly didn't see a third.

"You alright there, Yang?" Ami notes of Yang's aggressive mannerisms towards GranLocomon as it flinched backwards, expressing pain. Ami resisted the thought to press further, withholding the detective instincts she's acquired over time.

Meanwhile, Nokia and Yuugo conversed.

"Well, are you going to take us on? Get rid of my lovely Tamer Group?"

"That would be an option if your group was a threat, but as it is not, I rid of any thoughts of doing such a thing."

"Wha- what's that supposed to mean? We're totally threatening!"

Yuugo glances towards Yang's aggressive mannerisms.

"Threatening is a misunderstood word. But yes, I will say this, Shiramine Nokia - don't interfere with us. If possible, I'd like to avoid fighting you..."

Before Yuugo could leave, Hotaru approaches them.

"It may not have been your intention, but I am now aware that he is planning to stop our fellow Zaxon members. We have seen this coming anyways, someone was bound to stop us, but fir it to be Jude's former le- oh, I have no right to say that..."

Yuugo walks away, then turns to Ami for a bit as he does.

"Remember my request, Aiba Ami."

Uh oh.

"I was about to wonder about what he was scheming... but I found out almost immediately! Thank you, Hotaru! And you've got my exact thoughts! We should go to this Under Zero ASAP! If we take out Zaxon there... we'll be recognised among Hackers as the best of the best!"

Nokia's brain had a different train of thought, but we all knew that.

"And when I see that Arata, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind... or even all of it!"

"Is this bad?" WarGreymon asks.
"Yeah, it's bad," MetalGarurumon responds.

Nokia grins.

"We're not gonna go with Arata, we're gonna get there before he does...

... somehow..."

As Ami witnesses this, she says, "heeeey everyone, your uh... honoured guest lecturer has something on her schedule... I have a case from my boss! She's cranky with her coffee shortage lately, so I don't wanna make her angrier! It's to... uh... investigate relentless leaks somewhere in Nakano Broadway! It could be a Digimon causing trouble like always! Some kind of aquatic Digimon like Coelamon! Coelacanths are neat... ahahahaha...

... you all got questions relevant to the lesson before I leave?"

Crow Crow Jeremiah Jeremiah marc122 marc122 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Veradana Veradana BoltBeam BoltBeam

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (?)

"Demon? No, no, this is Budmon. The Demons are all in the Dark Area," Jijimon says, "Budmon helps manage the meat in this farm...

... though, things haven't been too good since the Eaters came. Without outside sources, due to fear of them, we don't have a lot of variation with our crops, so I hope what we have will satisfy you."

As they returned to the house to sit on the table, Jijimon asks.

"So, where do you and your friends come from?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch QizPizza QizPizza

Last edited:
Behind Emily, grunts and hisses were heard.

Seadramon.jpg

Bob and his good pal Greymon (Blue) would see the beast immediately.

(Note: As this is Emily's would-be partner, how you want to play 'em is up to you)

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

As Jesse walked along the street, he would see someone familiar.

88C9Ait.jpg

"Have we met before?"

A delinquent-like cop stood beside the old man.

opSpSyU.jpg

"I think I've seen this guy before too!

...I just can't put my mind to it."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Parasoul & Umbrella

There was a moment of silence when Nik said those three words once more. Parasoul's heart began to beat faster. It did not take long enough to finally admit her feeling for him.

latest

"I...I love you, Nik." Parasoul looks up to him, slowly gets her face close to his until goes in for a kiss. Nik, you did it! Also for some reason, Umbrella is watching this in the shadows, trying her very best not to squeal so much.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

Parasoul starts to feel hesitation, but she knows what Nik wants and she'll be more than glad to give it to him just so to remove her feelings off her chest.
"Do you want to go to the bedroom?" She asks, which prompts Umbrella, who IS in the bedroom, to make a scuffle for a place to hide.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

(EDEN Free Area)

Yangalang's shots landed as expected, causing the GranLocomon, in tandem with Yang's barrage of strikes, to possibly toot in pain. Good for Yang to know that she can at least still rely on her RizeGreymon to not jeopardize their own chances of victory in a stubborn way. Then again, though, it was because of strained relations that this could change in an unfortunate way that could lead to such disastrous results. Who knows how and when the two may eventually settle their differences and truly come back together? It was too soon to tell, but time will eventually answer that question.

"Alright, now we're talking!"

As Yang jumped off the GranLocomon, she let out a quick "Whoop!" as she back-flipped in the air, holding out her hands and feet like a snow angel. Then, as she came closer to the ground, she prepared for a quick landing, boosting herself back onto the arena itself and, once she landed, she slid across on her boots until halting. Then, as she was about to command her Digimon on what to do, Ami asked her if she was alright.

"Huh?"

Yang wheeled towards the detective, and couldn't help but to answer her. As noted before, if Ami and/or Hotaru were to observe her closely, they would notice a lack of blinking and, more subtly, breathing on her part.

"Oh, uh... Yeah, I'm alright. It's just...most of the time, it's how I am."

"Ahem..."

Just then, Yangalang flew over to where Yang was, and landed beside her, before continuing, walking up to the two as well.

"She's just trying to sweep her actions in the investigation under the rug."

Bad memories, all over again. Yang's glee faded as soon as he brought up the subject, even in a vague way. At this point, bad memories of Jesse, Nik, and the others jumping Yang for daring to even accuse a child, especially after she had turned out innocent, were on the edge of becoming forever ingrained. All because her Digimon couldn't keep his mouth shut. She turned towards him, now saddened, but also slightly frustrated, with him.

"Yangalang, was it really necessary to keep bringing it up, long after the fact?"

"Actually, yes."

Yang did not say anything for a bit.

"...Why? I thought you were better than to continue doing this to me two weeks in!"

"Because you must not forget about your mistakes--"

"And I've already learned from them!"

As the two were arguing, Ami attempted to try to deflect whatever she and Yuugo had talked about with a rather awkwardly put together cover story, so she and the Digimon turned to face her again. She was barely in the mood to even pick apart the story, so she readily believed in her. Her only question was why any saboteurs, or criminals for that matter, would even want to touch Ms. Kuremi's coffee supply. Whatever that was, she felt whatever happened was important to her, since...well, there could be problems causing her to need her coffee in her mornings? Oh well, who cares anyway. She then proceeded to ask,

"...Why would they touch her coffee?"

Crow Crow (GM, Ami)
Interactions: Veradana Veradana (Hotaru)
Mentions:

Last edited:
1572922629341.png Nik didn't expect her to jump to that conclusion. "While that sounds delightful I want to check on Umbrella. Especially after everything that happened." Nik says holding her close and stepping inside. "But afterwards I'll gladly take up your offer." He whispers in her ear.
Topless Topless

Parasoul & Umbrella

Parasoul was thinking why would she say such things. This is not like her, but the fact that Nik loves her means that her thoughts were so jumbled up, she is having a hard time thinking straight. Not helped when Nik whispered into her ear that sends chills down every inch of her body. Upon entering the bedroom, they see Umbrella who was going inside the closet.

latest

"Um...hello, Mr. Nik. Hehe..."

EldridSmith EldridSmith

1572922629341.png Nik smiled and got down to Umbrellas height. "Hiding from me? I feel hurt." Nik Jokes before asking, "Are you feeling better now?"
Topless Topless

Ami didn't interrupt as Yang and Yangalang feuded, letting any anger they might have soothe and collide, until Yangalang delivered the question.

"I have no idea. Which is why..."

Ami's Digimon dematerialized.

"... I should check it out ASAP!"

Ami left pretty quickly on her feet.

Nokia turns and exclaims. "Hey, Ami! You should totally j- oh, she's gone..."

Crow Crow Jeremiah Jeremiah marc122 marc122 DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Veradana Veradana BoltBeam BoltBeam

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (?)

Assuming John Marston and Lottie arrived and agreed, they would see Arata, conversing with Ami, a bit too distracted to see others coming, or so it seems.

"... so basically, Nokia's getting roped into Under Zero out of her own free will?"

"That's why I need to go too!"

"You're stubborn, aren't you? We've already got one problem, I don't need two."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore L3n L3n

1572922629341.pngHandmade-Puzzle-Sets-Twelve-Brain-Teasers-with-the-Puzzle-Showcase-12-Wooden-Game-Gift-Set-Han...jpg"Im glad! Oh I heard you solved that puzzle I gave you." Nik says pulling out a box and handling it to Umbrella. "I got you some more to solve." He says with a smile. This was something he was going to use to cheer her up but it also made a perfect distraction too. Though he never intended to use it that way.
Topless Topless

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"Oh goodie!" Umbrella happily says before taking the box of puzzles. "Thanks, Mr. Nik." She thanked before walking out of the room to play with the puzzles, leaving both Parasoul and Nik alone.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

(EDEN Open Area)

Yang and her Digimon watched as Ami scrambled out of the place. Although she understood her overdramatized struggle, she was still confused as to why such a problem this trivial would be that big of a pressing matter to her, although she still considered it something to really look into if it didn't get resolved soon enough. This also meant, though, that she didn't pick up on the real reason why the detective hurried out of the training session, so as to withdraw her own Digimon. Yangalang did, though, as he had picked up some of what Ami and Yuugo had said to each other about the request, Zaxon, etc., thus, when he watched her scramble outta here, he only looked on with a hint of suspicion. Just then, Nokia, who arrived just a nudge too late to inquire Ami about something and get a response out of it, was left standing "alone" with her, Yangalang, and Hotaru.

Speaking of Nokia, Yang turned to face the girl, and said,

"Oh, hey Nokia. Sorry, Ami's busy right now."

Yangalang was not as easily fooled as Yang was, and said, in a slightly sarcastic-sounding tone,

"Yeah, busy alright..."

Crow Crow (GM, Nokia)
Interactions:
Mentions: Veradana Veradana (Hotaru)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back