Digital Disaster

metsuboujinrai_net_by_markolios_ddetg0t-pre.png

>Connection established with MetsubouJinrai.Net.
--Jin and Torii--
@OutsideZaLaboGang
Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
tumblr_pxuru9xGyV1w2mtq4o4_r1_500.gifv
images

Jin was skipping along the path, trailing the strange girl in question when a human that appears to be a grey haired man approached him, walking alongside him and began to talk to him, wondering if he could ask a few thing.

"Hm? Sure!" Jin nodded, though this is his first time engaging in a conversation where he doesn't particularly have the goal of exterminating mankind. "I'm kinda bored after not killing that masked human anyway." He shrugged. However, before their conversation could take off, the girl noticed them, asking if they need anything.

"Do I? Oh yeah!" Jin tilted his head before pounding his palm with his fist. "First of all, I wanted to say that your Digimons were soooo cool back there! Torii-chan's cool too, but I never knew anyone who can command them so well, let alone three of them fighting that Dragon thing!" He said excitedly before moving on to another topic, "Next, what's your name, pink haired human? Lastly, do you know how to get to the logout pad?" He asked in a rapid fire manner.

Parasoul & Umbrella

Umbrella takes the cube puzzle and starts to fidget it around to move the marble. She seems to be enjoying it.

latest

"No, I don't prettt much mind. You can tell that she is engaged with it." And when she mean engaged, she means this;

latest

"Stupid marble! Go left! Left! Why'd you skipped over?! AGH!" Meanwhile, Tod has called quits. "Awright! Ya won! Now get off!" He demanded.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Crow Crow

"Oh thanks, they're my partners, we started working together very recently. I've always seen myself as more of a redhead, but the name's Aiba Ami. How about you two?

OqBnT3j.jpg

... You know, I'm actually heading there right now. I assume you are as well? Kowloon's a big place, isn't it? Very easy to get lost if it's your first time."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Crow Crow

--Jin and Torii--
@AibaGang
Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
images
images

"I'm Jin! This here is..." Jin introduced himself before turning to the grey haired human, tilting his head for a second as he waited for the guy to introduce himself. As soon as he did, he let out a nod and turned back to Aiba.

"I am Torii, Sir Jin's Falcomon." Torii introducrd herself with a bow, "I thank you for your assistance earlier." She expressed her gratitude.

It was soon that Aiba said that she was headed the same way, even mentioning that this place, Kowloon, is pretty easy to get lost in.

"Yeah! It's not like anywhere I've been to!" Jin nodded, agreeing with Aiba entirely. "It's not everyday you suddenly wake up in a digital world, so it's been really fun!"

"I fear you've been having too much fun, Sir Jin." Torii sighed, "Honestly, you're like a child through and through. Even when talking to a lady."

"Eh? Is something wrong with how I talk?" Jin turned to Torii, tilting his head in the process.

"I assure you, there's none." Torii shook her head, avoiding the topic that a normal teen would be...Well, focusing on Aiba's prominent features. Well, glad Jin's not like that.

ddaz8pj-02a825be-b870-480f-8e0f-c80901612261.png
ddiqt8o-57ef5f5d-f57f-470a-8ee4-87593a2a63d1.png
The new energy discharges had left both their users and while Arclight's was all fine and dandy, Wray had commited an horrible mistake. Someone else was pinning the bad guy down and he had somehow completely missed it. Curse his tunnel-vision brain! Too late to stop the course of the attack, the teenager panicked, more static crackling around him in apprehension:

"Ahhhh!! L-LOOKOUT!"

The silver-haired man --reminded him of Vernalis, but without the snakes-- had managed to jump away from the lighting's way, leaving the bad masked man to get electrocuted, in what had been a very cool move! Like a stunt from an action movie. The boy would have gotten distracted on how awesome the stranger's maneuver had just been if it wasn't for the angry shout back his way.

"Can't you people give a warning?!"

"S-sorry~!"
, Wray had flinched slightly at the lecture,
"I honestly didn't see you there!!"
"...That was a really impressive stunt tho... You're sooo cool~"

"IT'S DONE! IT'S DONE! YOU CAN STOP NOW!", the masked man had also started begging the attacks to stop, "I THINK I'M GOING BLIND!"

"That's what you get for being a thief!"
, the reply had been a lot harsher and devoid of guilt, merely a childish like cruelty,
"Bad people should get instant Karma!!"

Meanwhile, all the Digimon's tag-attack had been conjoined into a big furious strike effectively ending the enemy's Growmon which had exploded into a shower of red pixels. Wray's Elecmon seemed quite pleased with it, nodding at itself for a job well done, looking at the other Digimon in the area as if wanting to congratulate them too, but feeling a bit intimidated to actually do it, instead just dashing back near its trainer. Since it still had to explain things, the lizard-like creature had once more tugged at the boy's shirt for attention, then pointed at the space where the Growmon no longer existed.

"Ah..."
, the inventor-wannabe had let out a bit disappointed.

Not mind control, noted. Or maybe they had just failed to free the beast from the evil clutches of the masked man, either way, his attempt to break the connection or down the trainer before anything had been for naught. They had won the battle, but morality had been defeated, or something. He could still be wrong of course. It just didn't feel like a victory to be proud of to Wray who had no real grasp of the circumstances. Arclight sighed relieved, believing it had cleared up any doubt and unaware that it might just have made the whole misunderstanding worse.

sample-8d7bada4fdbbef967109adb03c210117.jpg
"It's okay, It's okay~", the Elecmon had tried to reassure the teenager, repeating the words the boy himself had once told it while softly tapping his arm, "Some things are new to me and others are new to you. That's just how it works."

Caught by surprise by Arclight's mimicking of his own antics, Wray had at first just blinked at it before smiling warmly at the Elecmon, once more patting its tuft of hair with a low 'thank you'. For a moment, all was calm and nice again, until they had overheard a discussion happening a bit further from them on the now quiet and still digital environment.

"Sir Jin...Keep away the gun. They're already surrendering, there's no need to fight them further."

A gun?! The teenager had instantly turned around towards the voice as soon as he had heard the word. He had never been too fond of this kind of weapons, it seemed rather cowardly for someone to just straight-pull a gun out of their coat and shoot you with it. Well, perhaps that logic had become quite broken after he had been granted his power, but old principles died hard! Heck, they had a mercenary with a literal sniper rifle in their party and still, Wray would not relent on the no-gun policy. Talk about being stubborn!

Either way, a talking bird creature seemed to try and convince its trainer to not use said gun. It didn't work. The boy could only gasp in shock as he had watched the apparently adult aim the darn thing at one of the downed mooks, apprehension rose, adrenaline kicked in and as is the norm, crackles of electricity had begun showing themselves around Wray's frame:

"Wha- NOOOOOOOOO!!"

The man did not stop. A single gun-shot resounded through the empty digital space, the noise of the explosion mercilessly interrupting the previous peaceful interactions and after-battle congratulations. The perpetrator saw no issue on what he had done, fleeing the scene giddy as an innocent child, almost skipping cheerfully away and Wray was left staring fixedly at the end-result, the shot mook passing out in the spot...

Someone else had said something, some kind of request perhaps? But he was no longer listening, only a single question echoing in his mind:

"W-why...?"
, the shocked teenager wondered to himself under his breath, gaze growing erratic and confused, a ragging aura of electricity growing from it, the whole room lit up in accordance with the bright discharges,
"THEY SURRENDED, WE WON... WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

The person wasn't even near them anymore, he knew that, this had no point at all as a lecture, but still he couldn't calm down, the sheer maliciousness of the action would not leave his mind, like a real-life nightmare. Eventually, he had hit his limit. With tears in the corner of his eyes and Arclight tugging at him in panic, Wray broke down in a loud wail, just standing there, sobbing. The static around had become even more chaotic as a result, strikes of lighting once in a while hitting the ground immediately nearby.

Birb Birb , Jeef_jones Jeef_jones , Crow Crow , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B , @LookIt'sMeltdownTime!​

Last edited:
Cassandra Garrison

View attachment 639941

Cassandra reveled in some sort of victory. Only for a few seconds though.. What she saw made her shutter. The Growmon looked rather panicked now. And instantly, she thought, Is this thing doing this on it's own will?

And then she thought, Oh shit, I'm about to be burnt to a charred crisp.

Cassandra shrieked, grabbing her bag back from the ground, and jumping out of the way. She grabbed her chest, feeling her heart leap out. She had barely gotten out of the way, a small part of one her sleeves was now a bit burnt.

"O-oh... dear...."

Her eyes darted down to her bag and she opened it, relieved to see all the GEARZ were perfectly fine. They just sat there, looking at her, as they do.

"Well thank God for that..."

View attachment 639942

"AH- I knew I should have used patent wire instead of broom wire.."

Cassandra backed up a bit, holding her bag a bit close to her chest.

"VERY WELL."

The Hagurumon didn't seem to have any objection to what was going on.

Cassandra looked over and froze at the others... 'confidence'. A godam bomb. Genius. Why didn't anyone else think of such a perfectly safe and not at all risky idea...

View attachment 639943
"A-ARE YOU CRAZY- WHERE WERE YOU EVEN KEEPING THAT, UP YOUR-"

"CASS-AN-DRA."

Cassandra looked up at Hagurumon, who almost had an upset look on its face.

"Uh.. Sorry...?"

1571969569998.png1571969591616.png
Kier would smile at the explosion, although it probably didn't help much with the fight he still at least did something and that helped, blocky also seeming happy with himself and excitedly running around kier! and then the lady was shouting at him before he would turn to her "Oh I have an a-" he would turn and remember wray was also in the area and that he shouldn't say that "aaaaaaaaaaa...a butt sack! really is useful for when you want to have a sack on you but also don't want it on your like, side or front!" he then would look over to wray and the others fighting the masked guy and hey they defeated him too! maybe a bit too much as a guy shot one of them, which made kier a bit worried but he knew it probably had to be done.
At least before wray started having his crazy mental breakdown of electricity building up around him and he realized that this could get bad, real bad, so then he approached carefully although the random sparks coming off wray were a bit concerning "KID YOU GOTTA CALM DOWN A BIT, LIKE CRYING IS OK TO DO BUT I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO DO THAT" he said, as he quickly crouched down and started taking out bits and pieces and getting to work making something, even pulling out knitting needles for some god forsaken reason? whatever he was doing the toyagumon stood next to him watching what he made intently
Birb Birb , Crow Crow , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Darild Linken
Condition: peeved
"I'm Jin! This here is..." Jin introduced himself before turning to the grey haired human, tilting his head for a second as he waited for the guy to introduce himself. As soon as he did, he let out a nod and turned back to Aiba.

"I am Torii, Sir Jin's Falcomon." Torii introduced herself with a bow, "I thank you for your assistance earlier." She expressed her gratitude.
Looks as if they managed to catch up to the girl who is apparently called Aiba. Might as well introduced himself while he is at it.
"Darild Linken, just another person who got sucked into this place." he said jokingly "and this fine fellow beside me would be..."
"Getriebe, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance with you Aiba." It seemed as if he is already getting used to the name the Darild came up with. Wonder how he would respond if the Hagurumon knew that its name is basically the word gearbox in german?
"I fear you've been having too much fun, Sir Jin." Torii sighed, "Honestly, you're like a child through and through. Even when talking to a lady."

"Eh? Is something wrong with how I talk?" Jin turned to Torii, tilting his head in the process.
Not with how he talks obviously. But let's be clear, he shot at a defenseless man in the behind. How would anyone find that fun in this case? Darild doesn't even know if people can even be killed in this digital world. Yet here we are now. He might as well get Jin's attention if he is going to act like this, see if he is a Kamen Rider or not.
"i'm going to have to agree with Torii on this one; because for a Kamen Rider, you are absolutely childish when it comes to your demeanor," he said. "Just try to tone it down when appropriate. not everything can be treated the same way." He then starts to address Abia "I was told by a certain someone that the detectives around here know a decent amount when it comes to Eaters and I just wanted to ask about the possibility of those things appearing in reality." Darild has to wonder, are guns are common around here? Because none of those hacker guys had any weapons besides the Digimon they had.

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @any_who_dare_come

Last edited:
Yang Xiao Long & Yangalang
(Bottom Text)

[The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.]

- Rooster Teeth website

- - - - -​

"Well, I'm Yang."

Yang stepped forward, placing her fist on the side of her hip. She had done her part in helping the gang fight the enemy Digimon, but her Agumon, despite holding a lot of potential to her, couldn't muster the will to attempt to help. Now instead of learning at Beacon and going on missions to get the Real Huntsman Experience™, she was helping chase the Terriermon's owner.

"We really worked together that one time, huh?"

"And I'm...uhh--"

As the Agumon struggled to introduce himself, Yang nudged him lightly, giggling.

"It's Yangalang."

"Oh, Yangalang! Sorry, I'm still trying to get used to this--"

"It's okay."

Just then, a Falcomon caught the Agumon's attention. However, it wasn't the creature himself; rather it was his trainer, Jin.

"Ooo--hoohoo! Nice human, Torii!"

Crow Crow (GM, Ami)
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Jin, Torii)
Mentions: Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:

Luka Redgrave

Interactions: GM ( Crow Crow )
(sorry for short post with like zero interaction am tired)

"Annnnd he sticks the landing!" I congratulated myself, watching the thug tumble away at the impact of my kick. I'm admittedly a little disappointed. You'd think guys so hellbent on stealing stuff would have some kind of backup plan for when their Digimon can't stop an attacker, right? As Liollmon and other members of the group attack the gigantic monstrous digital creature, he kicks up a fuss, stomping enough to shake the ground. I stumble a bit, almost falling over before I saw the plumes of fire burst out of the earth. "Holy shit!" I cursed, noticeably backing away from the hot spewage.

As Growmon shook the ground, Liollmon was shaken off, sent falling almost into a firey crack before flailing barely out of the way. Awkwardly rolling across the ground, by the time the rookie got to his feet, he'd see the gigantic Digimon fading into red cubes. The tiny lion-like creature was tired from holding onto Growmon as tightly as he did, and he felt himself cross into sleep as he collapsed to the ground in relief.

Y'know, when he isn't spitting insults or shooting daggers with his eyes, the little guy's almost cute. The Digimon was curled across my shoulders asleep after I had retrieved him from the ground. I sighed, rubbing my temples, recalling how the masked man and the dinosaur-like Digimon had seemed...linked. What the hell had that been about?

latest

"Hey! I'm Palmon!"

"And here's Terriermon..."

Lopmon2.jpg

'Terriermon' was a very blatant brownish hue with a pink secondary colour.

"... and Hagurumo- wait, where'd Hagurumon go?"

A very blatant scream from a particular SnowAgumon answered that very easily.

"I think he's right there! Come on, Hagurumon."

And back to questions.

"Eaters? Reality? No way... not as far as I know anyways. If they could do that, they'd be all over the news! Unless the government or Kamishiro Ent. is trying to cover it up...

... but what are the odds of that happening?"

Ami looks towards Yang's Agumon, Yangalang.

"Aren't you... wait, that's another Agumon I'm thinking of."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss marc122 marc122 Crow Crow

Haz. Haz.

"Do you think that maybe, just maybe, I should..."

"... Ah fine."

"Tentomon. Betamon."

"No need to tell us twice!"

The one known as Tentomon rubbed its hands together, while the Betamon flapped its fin.

"Super Shocker!"

"Electric Shock!"

Instead of striking, their appendages would shimmer with sparks as they conducted some of the lightning away while Kyr comforted the young Wray.

"Can I have a little context please?" the small golem asks, then inspects the mook's butt.

"Context of context. You guys aren't directly fighting Hackers, are you?"

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Birb Birb Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

1571458693979.png Nik smiled seeing that Umbrella was enjoying the puzzle so much. "Your sister is adorable." Nik says before returning his gaze to Parasoul. "Do you want to continue with the questions? Also shall we move on or stay here for a while longer?"

1571172555188.png "That's better." Mortis says before getting off of Tod and sitting down to watch Nik talking to Parasoul and Umbrella's reactions to the puzzle.
Crow Crow Topless Topless

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"I believe I do have a few questions for you, but I will say that we should move on from this place. It appears that most of the people that were with us have left off. Do you think they might need our assistance?"

--Jin and Torii--
@AibaGang
Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake marc122 marc122
images
images

Shortly after their introduction, another person had entered the fray--it's a blonde human woman named Yang, accompanied by an Agumon that she must've named 'Yangalang'. It was then that Darild, the grey haired human, pointed out that he was a bit too childish, backing up Torii's claims. He also stated that it was unbefitting of a Kamen Rider.

"Kamen...Rider?" Jin tilted his head, as if first familiarizing himself with the term said by Darild. He heard the term before, but where...Oh! It must be the term used to describe the guys that fight the Magia! Like Zero-One and Valkyrie! But...He's not fighting for justice or anything, really. He's just fighting because the Ark wanted to make Humanity Extinct. Regardless, Darild asked him to tone down his own excitable nature and not everything can be treated similarly. "...I don't get it, but sure, I guess." He admitted, as Horobi would've let him whatever he pleases if it meant finishing his task, so restraint...Well, wasn't really his thing. Well, if he has to deal with it until he can find a way to get back home then might as well.

"Dear, 'nice' isn't exactly the word I'll describe Sir Jin." Torii crossed her arms, "He's more child-like than he looks. But he is stronger than the average Tamer." She said, soon letting out a smile. "Quite frankly, he's more or less my wonderfully dumb son."

"That's a little mean, Torii-chan." Jin told Torii, who in turn glanced at Jin with a somewhat smug look. "You're not even remotely my Dad..." He then looked at Yang's outfit from top to bottom before asking. "Hey, your shirt's a bit small, isn't it?" He was frank, pointing at her exposed belly button. It felt quite...Unnatural. Everyone he met didn't have their belly buttons exposed--nor had a lot of skin exposed either. Well, except for that one Humagear he turned into a Berotha Magia. He was only wearing suspender shorts and a tie.

"Jin, there's something the humans call 'fashion'." Torii explained, "Think of as having the same kind of reason on how you always like to keep your hood on no matter where you go."

"Eh..." Jin tucked his hood, as if trying to keep it on. "I mean, I guess it could work...It looks kinda comfortable, too..." He said, placing his hands behind his head in a casual manner.

1571458693979.png "I think it's best we move on and familiarize ourselves with this place. As this is an entirely new universe to myself I cannot just the probability of the others running into danger I think it's best we go. Also you can ask me questions on the way." Nik says as he uses telekinesis to lift Umbrella onto Mortis without her noticing. She probably wouldn't even notice as she was so focused on the puzzle.

• GreyHappy.png

Grey

Grey could honestly not be more thankful for Lana being by his side. He wasn't sure how anyone ever would be able to understand this (actually really cute) dog thing, but somehow, she was able to procure a name. Grey smiled down at the pup, crouching down to cheer the Umbreon up with some comforting headrubs.

"Zenith it is. Sounds way better than Franklin," he joked in a not-so-subtle playful jab to Lana. "Nice to meet you, little guy."

Unfortunately, the moment was broken by the desperate call of one of the small ivory-colored animals that had joined the group on their ventures after they had first showed up. Grey was intrigued by these 'Digimon.' They didn't sound like anything he was familiar with. Okay, without any memories, EVERYTHING he saw, he wasn't familiar with, but still, this was... something different. Anyway, that was the point. Cute little... seal... not really, thing, had been calling attention over to that badger from before. Eric, his name was. His image was flickering like he was some sort of hologram, and he looked sick and hurt, too. No visible wounds, but he was on the verge of collapsing.

Lana was quick to help, calling his name and trying to shake him back to reality. They were tight, Grey could tell that much. She motioned for him to help. He was already on it. Grey ran over, carefully placing his arm around the Typhlosion for support right as his legs gave out and he collapsed.

--

ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff

Interactions:
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)
    Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Zenith and Plotmon)

[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #ffffff; margin:auto; center; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; font-size: 12px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Operator] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/MszjsnE.jpg'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 5px solid #333333; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #eeeeee; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Basic] font-size: 13px; color: #000; [/class] [class=Dialogue] font-size: 12px; color: #776BB5; font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class] [class=Image] border: 4px solid #333333; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tabs] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/MszjsnE.jpg'); background-size: cover; color: #fff; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=title] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/MszjsnE.jpg'); background-size: cover; color: #fff; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 33.33%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #eee; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Post) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} "Info") (show tabs2) if (eq ${currentTab} "Digimon") (show tabs3) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://wallpapercave.com/wp/MszjsnE.jpg'); background-size: contain; height: 100%; width: 100%; [/class] [class=cardShadow] margin: auto; width: 200px; height: 290px; box-shadow: 5px 5px 20px #ffa500; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
LEGIO MORTUUS (Tenshi, R)
[/div]
[div class=Operator]Candidate AJ-6387-1724
[div class=Board]

[div class=title]Jack Atlas[/div][div class=Image]
latest
[/div]
LIFE POINTS: 4000
[div class=shell][div class=meter][/div][/div]PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
MENTAL CONDITION: Confused/Annoyed
COLOR: #776BB5
SPEECH FONT: Rock Salt

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Post[/div][div class=tab]Info[/div][div class=tab]Digimon[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"][div class=Basic]INTERACTIONS: Crow Crow (GM/Aiba Ami)
MENTIONS:

Jack wasn’t particularly entertained by the ghost’s response; he dodged the question. But what was Jack going to do? He could beat the living daylights out of the ghost, but he didn’t think would work too well. At the very least, the ghost explained what a “Digital Monster” or “Digimon” was and it appeared that Jack was now in possession of the monster… Was that really how it worked? He just got a pet like that? Hell if he knew. The only other thing he gathered from the conversation with the ghost was that the only way out was by “Logging Out” at Kowloon. To hell with all this computer terminology; Yusei would’ve been one to understand better than Jack.

[div class=Dialogue]"Wotever, if yer don't want ter explain anyfink, I'll 'ave a look for it meself,"[/div] The King of Turbo Duels pinched his temples as his face scrunched up in visible frustration. He walked away from the ghost and looked at the dragon. With a wave, he called out, [div class=Dialogue]"Right, I guess yor comin' wiv me now...I guess I’ll call you Chick for now."[/div]

As if triggered by his declaration of companionship, jack’s Duel Disk began to glow. The Duelist raised his arm to find his Duel Disk with a new addition. On the blade of the Disk, there was new protrusion in front of the second-to-right-most monster zone glowing with a card. Jack was almost scared of it, but his curiosity got the better of him as reached down to pick up the card. As soon as he picked up the card, the protrusion from his Duel Disk appeared to slide back into the Disk. What was this?

unknown.png

Looking at the card, Jack was shocked. It held the picture of the monster right in front of him, but it wasn’t like any other card he’d seen before! At first, Jack thought it was a Ritual monster from its blue color, but he was soon proven wrong by the seven arrows pointing away from the image and one orange arrow pointing downwards. That wasn’t the only thing, though; the monster had no Defense Points! Instead it had something called “LINK - 1”. Just what was this card, and what was that thing attached to his Duel Disk?

Jack had a good amount of time to ponder what it meant, but reached no real answer. The ghost didn’t seem particularly helpful in this regard, as he kept on rambling off terms Jack didn’t understand. The King was planning on asking someone else for help, when he heard a voice, "Come here". Jack turned around to find no one there...it was like he imagined the voice. Was this one of those...Duel Spirits the brat with the Sign had?

Jack looked over to Chick, who just gave him a blank stare before rolling onto its back, expecting a belly rub. That dragon was definitely not intelligent enough to talk to him. Without an answer, the only thing that Jack was sure of was that a strange, yellow, dog Digimon claimed to know the way out, and that was enough reason for Jack to follow.

Jack mounted his Wheel of Fortune, with Chick eagerly leaping onto Jack’s lap to catch a ride. As they followed the yellow Digimon, Jack heard the voice from before again, "You’re getting closer". The Duelist soon noticed what the voice was referring to: an entrance glowing with light. He had thought this was the exit before the yellow Digimon expressed its wonder. This didn’t bode well...but Jack was eager to get out of here, so he proceeded to drive into the light.

When he first drove in, the light blinded him, but soon, it receded to reveal a circular room with a purple haired lady. Jack wasn’t particularly surprised when it was revealed that her voice was the one calling them. She must have made the portal appear where it shouldn’t have appeared in order to bring them here. Moments later, two more women appeared, but by the way the purpled haired one referred to them, it seemed like they were Digimon rather than human.

The purple woman then just went on and on and on with her explanation, but at least it was some explanation. Still, Jack didn’t like to be talked at like he was a student. He was the King! He was the best Duelist in the world! He didn’t have anything to learn unless someone was stronger than h-

Jack’s thoughts were interrupted by a chunk of meat that appeared in his hands-"DigiFood" as purple haired lady, otherwise known as Mikagura Mirei called it. Jack just tossed it at Chick carelessly, letting the dragon swallow the mean, bone and all before letting out a satisfied burp. This dragon surprisingly was able to bring a smile to Jack’s face. It was quiet and minded its own business; which was all Jack could ask for.

Then Mirei gave them something called "Wall Crack Lv 1" and "Stealth". Jack only found out because a digital screen popped up from his Duel Disk. He first thought it was a piece of garbage that accidentally got stuck on it as he came in, but when he tried to brush it off, it was clear that it was a hologram. What were all these features that Jack had never even knew of? There was no way this Duel Disk could do all these things; it never did it before! Besides, Jack didn’t want anyone’s handouts. However, it looked like he couldn’t get rid of them, whether he wanted to or not. Moment by moment, Jack’s pride and confusion were rearing their heads and trying to beat out the other.

Assuming that the woman had finally ran out of things to talk about, Jack turned back to exit to Kowloon. If he could leave, he’d take the chance. But...it seemed like this place had other things in store for him. He exited just in time to find a bunch of people from the group he was with battling with their Digimon. From the looks of it, there was a masked man that was harassing some girl. Jack was no white knight, but this looked like an actual crime.
[div class=Dialogue]"Wanna fight? Awright! I DRAW!"[/div] Even though it might not have been necessary, Jack drew a card from his deck and wondered about what he should do. The Battle Fader (Battle Fader) from before was still on his field, but that didn’t matter, Jack was just going to summon Red Dragon Archfiend and put an end to this. However, as Jack placed his hand on his starter card, Chick began to roar. Looking back, Chick was jumping into the air, as if it was asking for attention. [div class=Dialogue]"Not now, Chick, I’m busy!"[/div]

Despite this, Chick only roared all the more, running up to Jack and leaping for its owner’s face. Jack raised his hands to block the Digimon from assaulting him...only to realize nothing struck him. Where did Chick go? Looking around, Jack eventually noticed the same card from earlier appear in his hand. Did Chick want him to use this card? It had to be. Somehow, Jack just intuitively knew what to do.

latest

On the ground in front of Jack, a square with arrows pointing away from it appeared with a portal in the middle, begging for something to be added to it. Jack shot out his arm and shouted, [div class=Dialogue]"Link Summon authorized. The Summoning condition is one Effect monster. I set Battle Fader in the Link Arrow...”[/div] Battle Fader lowered itself into the portal, disappearing as Jack continued, [div class=Dialogue]"Link the Circuit![/div]

Out of thin air, a swarm of cubes began to converge where the portal was, building the vague shape of a dragon. As the cubes came, the wire frame for a dragon appeared, guiding the construction of the cubes as the form became apparent very quickly, [div class=Dialogue]"I Link Summon...LINK ONE VORVOMON!"[/div]

[div class=cardShadow]
unknown.png
[/div]​

In front of Jack, a dragon with a ring of arrows hovering around it arose, with an orange arrow pointing towards Jack. Jack knew that it was Chick when it rolled on its back for just a second before hopping back on its feet ready to fight. Despite all this effort...the fight looked like it ended without Jack. The King of Turbo Duels let out a frustrated growl, being unable to fight someone, [div class=Dialogue]"It's okay, Chick, they weren't that strong if they lost so easily."[/div]

Jack sort of just stood there awkwardly with his Duel Runner until the horned dog Digimon realized that her owner left her behind. In part because Jack wasn’t nearly as cold hearted as he seemed and in part because it seemed like the digital equivalent of the police were arriving, drove off, hot on the tails of the Digimon in search of her owner.

It took just a few moments for Jack and the others with him to catch up the red haired girl. With his Vorvomon still at his side, he approached the girl with a rather cold demeanor. Though he was here to make sure the Digimon got back to the girl, he wasted no time in questioning her, [div class=Dialogue]"Oi, girl! We brought your Digimon back to you, so yor gonna answer a question for me. Why were that masked joker attackin' yer?"[/div]

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]POWERS:
Blazing Soul: Jack is a Signer that possess the ability Blazing Soul, which allows him to use the power of the Crimson Dragon to "create a miracle".

King's Sense: Sense what an opponent feels when they take damage during a Duel. It is cause by materializing Solid Vision from Duel Runners to cause a physical effect on people and the world. If powerful enough and with the correct conditions, Sense is capable of breaking steel and asphalt. With his own Sense, Jack is able to use the technique "Sense Excluder", which can negate another person's Sense with his own Sense.

SKILLS:
Adept Hand-to-Hand Combatant
Expert Duelist
Expert Motorcyclist
Mildly Competent Mechanic

WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT:
Wheel of Fortune: The Wheel of Fortune is a monowheel Duel Runner with a detachable Duel Disk. It was originally Yusei Fudo's Duel Runner before Jack stole and rebuilt it to be the monowheel. It is one of the fastest Duel Runners and is capable of switching from driving forward to driving in reverse on a dime. It also comes with an Auto-Pilot function for Turbo Duels. (Image)

Jack Atlas's Deck:
Red/Resonator Deck
Jack Atlas is a skilled Duelist that plays a "Red"/"Resonator" deck that aims to summon Red Daemon's Dragon, its variants, and its evolutions to defeat his opponents. He is a master of "Overtuning" or "Double Tuning", the practice of Synchro Summoning using two tuners instead of one tuner.
Red Dragon Archfiend/Evolution
Red Dragon ArchfiendMajestic Red DragonRed Nova Dragon
70902743.jpg
67030233.jpg
97489701.jpg
Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend/Evolutions
Scarlight Red Dragon ArchfiendTyrant Red Dragon Archfiend
80666118.jpg
16172067.jpg
Hot Red Dragon Archfiend/Evolutions
Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss Hot Red Nova Dragon Archfiend Bane Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity
39765958.jpg
9753964.jpg
36857073.jpg
62242678.jpg

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs3" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]NAME: Chick
SPECIES: Vorvomon
STAGE: Rookie
SIGNATURE MOVE: Petit Flame

Evolutions:
Vorvomon (Rookie)
latest
unknown.png
Larvoromon (Champion)
latest
Lavogaritamon (Ultimate)
latest
Volcanicdramon (Mega)
latest

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
[/div]

Eric, upon touching the panel, would find himself resting on a cozy bed in a log cabin. Anyone else who followed would find themselves standing beside him.

Eric now had the right environment for rest.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Terriermon swiftly ran back to Ami after Jack brought it back.

"Oh, thank you! Wait, if that's my Terriermon..."

The girl looks at the brown bunny Digimon she held in her arms.

i2iqJns.png

"... whose Lopmon did I take?"

Ami places Lopmon beside Terriermon.

"Hmmmm.... hrrrrmmmm.... yeah, it's a bit hard to tell the difference. I mean, I'm a bit new to this Digimon thing myself..."

Terriermon smacks one of its ears on its face.

Ami seemed to have forgotten about Jack's question as she looked at the two identically-shaped Digimon, observing them and being engrossed in their difficult-to-differentiate similarities.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss marc122 marc122 QizPizza QizPizza Crow Crow

Haz. Haz.

[div style="background:url(https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EEksAPVNTiA/maxresdefault.jpg);background-size:cover;no-repeat;background-position: 50% 50%;"][div style="opacity:1.0;
background-image:url(https://image.freepik.com/free-photo/brown-concrete-wall-background_43665-111.jpg);background-size:125%;background-position: 110% 100%;width:50%;border:10px solid #310306;margin:auto;max-height:100%;"]

SHERLOCK HOLMES
@Kowloon

The battle was finally won and everyone had seemed to emerge from it, fortunately, no real worse for wear. Sherlock went over to Fanbeemon to check on him. Sherlock had been impressed by Fanbeemon's doggedness but it was evident to him that both the battle and the strain of using Chain Plus on everyone had been very exhausting for him.

Fanbeemon's efforts had made Sherlock re-evaluate his earlier opinion on Digimon. If the two were going to be partners, then Fanbeemon deserved a name worthy of one.

Sherlock looked at Fanbeemon. "I'm quite proud of you." He paused. "Watson."

"Good grief. Looks like the work's been done for us - all the work except one part."

latest

The one whose voice this emerged from was a young man, likely close to adulthood or already there. He hung his blue overcoat emblazoned with his supposed team logo around his waist.

latest

A peculiar cyborg dragon beast accompanied him. It spoke not a word.

latest

"... do I want to know what happened here?" the boy says as he looks to the man whose head was still being covered in Tokomon.

"That's not our current priority. We get the job done ASAP, then we head off."

From behind the boy, rose three Digimon.

The first was a beetle-like one that flew around Mephisto, buzzing and flailing its arms.

Tentomon_cshm.jpg

"OK, OK, EVERYONE MOVE AWAY! CRIME SCENE. CRIME SCENE."

Two others start getting out some chalk and drawing a line around Mephisto.

Gottsumon_cshm.jpg

"Betamon did you take one of my fingers?"

Betamon_cshm.jpg

"... maaaaybe."

The two humans began to approach Mephisto's body.

"I'll start downloading the account info. Check if any of it is yours."

The dopey-looking one nods in response.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
Two new arrivals suddenly appeared on the scene, accompanied by their Digimon, and immediately advanced towards Mephisto and his lackeys. The Digimon began trying to cordon off the area as if it was a crime scene, piquing Sherlock's interest. Although the mystery of the "Eaters" was his top priority, there was no reason he couldn't multitask.

"Chop, chop, Watson." Sherlock said, clapping his hands together. "Crime never rests so why should we?"

Sherlock proceeded towards the two, followed begrudgingly behind by Watson.

"Pardon the intrusion, gentlemen but I couldn't help but notice your little crime scene. My name is Sigerson and I am somewhat an expert in these sorts of things. Could I be of any assistance?"

( Crow Crow )
[/div][/div]

• "How the hell do you even expect me to help, yo?! My Digithing's been knocked out, and I ain't got anything on me except some crystal. How the hell do you expect me to help with that dumbass dragon fight!?" Jesse shouted in response to Dalrid, still trying his best to remain undetected by the monster. Which, all things considered, he was probably doing a really bad job at even that. Though, much to Jesse's shock and glee, it was soon defeated as a culmination between the entire group's efforts. Jesse couldn't help but breathe a heavy sigh of relief at this. He quickly deactivated his stealth mode and jogged on over to his Digimon, who was still unconscious. "Hey.... that was awesome, yo." Jesse said, smiling down at his partner. The partner in question would stir awake slowly, looking up to Jesse with a grunt.

"Nnnngh..." He groaned as he squinted, the Chuumon's vision blurry as he stared on. Eventually, he managed to regain his composure long enough to return the look with a smile of his own. The rat would back against a nearby tree to prop himself up. "Hey, Jesse." It said a bit weakly, still reeling from the smacking that the Growmon had delivered a few moments prior. "Did we uh..." The Chuumon glanced around a bit, before continuing. "Did we win?"

"Uh.... y-yeah!" Jesse exclaimed, nodding. He sniffed a bit and brought his arm up to his nose so he could wipe it. "Yeah we uh... we totally kicked that thing's ass, yo." Jesse replied, mostly to reassure his Digimon of the fact that they had won. He knew good and damn well that he didn't aid in the fight at all, but that didn't matter to him, really. There were plenty of people here who were far more capable than him when it came to this fighting shit. He cooked and sold meth. That was about as far as Jesse's abilities extended, as far as he was concerned.

"That's good... that's good..." The Chuumon replied as he adjusted his position against the tree with a slight groan. He inhaled sharply, wincing a bit as he did so. "Welp... you can just leave me here to rest up for a bit. I'll be fine." He said.

"You sure?" Jesse asked. "I mean... there's not any medicine or anything I can like... get you, is there?" Jesse asked, to which the Digimon would reply by simply lifting a palm and shooing the meth dealer in the other direction.

"I'm sure." He said, nodding a bit. Its expression was weak, though a smile graced it as he tilted his head forward once more. "Now go. I'll catch up in a bit." He said. Jesse simply nodded and stood up to his feet, walking in the other direction. His eyes scanned the area as he tried to decide where he should go next. Eventually, he finally decided where he should go as he saw that redhead from earlier walking off. Jesse broke out into a jog to catch up to the already surrounded woman, raising a hand to get her attention as he did so.

11597962-3x2-700x467.jpg

"Yo, hey uhh... lady," Jesse said once he finally reached the mystery lady in question. Practically ignoring everyone around him, Jesse would simply begin to ask his own questions that he had. "What was with that thing back there? It looked like it wanted to uh... kill you or whatever. Over some like... accounts or some shit?" He said as he shakily pointed his index finger in the opposite direction, where the fight had just taken place. He'd noticed that Jack had asked the same question, but she seemed to have ignored him due to being preoccupied by some other shit.

Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss marc122 marc122 QizPizza QizPizza Haz. Haz.

Annotation 2019-10-19 083836.png
d6c1dcec71f2efabeac109bf77cd8805.png

Revy was surprised that the demon dragon thing and the masked guy were beaten so easily. Holstering her guns she went over to introduce herself to the people near her. First Revy wanted to have a little fun. Striding over to the poor guy who was shot in the ass she laughed at him before getting down really close to him and putting one of her guns near his ear and firing hoping to deafen him or at least wake him up. She laughed again and picked up Guile. Now she was heading over to some brown haired girl ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ) But instead stared at her for a moment and went off to look for more people to talk to. She wasn't looking that great, like a hatchling learning to fly hopefully she will desensitize herself from fighting. But for now talking to her would probably make the problem worse. Revy ignored the two guys that came to investigate the body. She couldn't care less for the authorities. The guy that shot the other poor guy in the ass was interesting. The pirate decided to talk to him later. Scanning the area for people she caught sight of some other strange man asking the two cops questions. Later. Next up was some guy...he reminded Revy of the drug dealers back at Roanapur. He chased after the red head. The red head was the root cause of all this. She was being attacked by the masked idiot. Hopefully she can provide some sort of compensation for Revy's efforts in the fight. The Lagoon company does not work for free. The questioning had already commenced by the time she got there, good, she didn't need to do any interrogation.

She lit another cigarette and started smoking it.

Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza

"Sorry, but I would prefer for this to be a team-only task," the seemingly-older one replies to Sherlock. "Hmmm... seems like the rabbit hole goes a bit deeper than this."

"I guess this isn't the guy. How many more suspects are there?"

"I don't know, but for now - we've got more to cover. This Mephisto's just a tip of a much bigger iceberg..."

While the older one was distracted, the one with the deadfish eyes converses with Sherlock.

"I'm trying to find a certain account raider who used my account to frame me for cyber crimes, and my goals just so happen to intertwine with my current group's missions, but so far, none of the guys we found have my account in their databases... at least being suspended gives me more than enough time to investigate, I guess...

... maybe if you know anything about Account Raids around here, you could share it with me- us..."

Meanwhile, the person Revy terrorized jumped up in shock, before feeling his butt and squealing in pain, his awakening reigniting his pain.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Birb Birb Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

"Oooh, that guy," Ami says as she places Wilson's Lopmon on Jesse's heady while Terriermon rests on hers. "that Mephisto guy buys raided accounts, apparently. According to those raiders over there, he buys any raided account, so it's easy money for the account raiders. As for his Digimon... ahaha... as I said, I'm still a bit new to this Digimon stuff myself. I don't really know how that came to be, but I don't think my partners will ever become like that Growmon, or me like Mephisto..."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Laix_Lake Laix_Lake PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss marc122 marc122 QizPizza QizPizza thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow

Haz. Haz.

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"Agreed." Parasoul says while Umbrella was completelt unaware that she was being lifted up and was settled onto Mortis before they went along. "Nik, about your powers." She says "Have you ever thought of using it for good?"

1571458693979.png "That's like asking a rich man why he doesn't give everything away to charity. My world had plenty of heroes, and I was cloned from a villain. Being hunted down by the 'good guys' isn't very conducive for random acts of kindness. I only know how to survive on my own. Now that I'm free from that I'm willing to give it a try but I'm not going to spend all my time doing it. Consider me selfish but I put myself and those I care about first." Nik says as they exit the lab.

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"I see..." Parasoul says "And I guess convincing them won't help either. However, from the people you've cared about, do they think that you're a good guy despite where you came from? Were there some who thought of you as a villain first? How were you able to change their mind?"

Darild Linken
Condition: normal
"Eaters? Reality? No way... not as far as I know anyways. If they could do that, they'd be all over the news! Unless the government or Kamishiro Ent. is trying to cover it up...

... but what are the odds of that happening?"
Yup, he had a feeling that occurrences like that would be impossible. Yet despite the odds, here he is in a group composed of the fallowing: Pokemon, a meth dealer, some trigger happy female commando, and a guy that looks like he came from off from a fashion show. But what should Darild do about this? Should he say that the impossible has happened and explain the group's plight? Or would it be better for him to restrain himself until another time?

As for Jin, he apparently has no idea what a Kamen Rider is. Regardless if he is one or not, he at least takes Darild's advice to heart... kind of. He decides to let the rest of the group ask their questions before asking one more. Did no one ever thought about asking about the eaters?
"It might be an odd question, but don't you think it's some what odd that a bunch of people in our group are in possession of fire arms? I have not seen any of those hacker guys use anything outher than their own Digimon for self defense."
As he was waiting for a response, he glared at the trigger happy commando who shot at him.

Crow Crow 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back