Digital Disaster

There was a reason why Hotaru didn’t go to arcades; feeling like she had a spike driven though her head was still on the lower priority end of things since it didn’t result in a bunch of people thinking she was dying and needed an ambulance. She’d all but thrown the headset off her face and set her head down in her arms, eyes squeezed shut, willing the migraine to pass more quickly. The last thing she or her group needed was for her to be a wreck every time they came back from that world.

Her cellphone buzzed in her hands, although it wasn’t really her phone. A pixilated version of Lunamon stared back at her when she glanced at it.

“Hotaru, are you okay? You look sick.”

Hotaru mumbled an affirmative, and started petting the pixel-Lunamon with her finger, giggling alongside her digimon as little pixel music notes spread out on the screen.

“I’ll feel better once I take some medicine” she pushed herself to her feet, massaging her forehead as the pain spiked again. “Sorry for worrying you.”

She took the phone with her as she left ‘her’ room; there had been no panicked messages from her dad, nothing from him or from any one of her friends, and thankfully, no new messages from anyone who she’d need to block. The rest of the apartment didn’t try to match her own. Other than her bedroom and the expected bath and toilet rooms, there was only a small kitchen. At least she could still find acetaminophen, which she took two tablets of without even reading the package. It was also enough space for her to make some tea for herself later.

The decision to check the mail-box was a spontaneous one, considering there was no one here who would send her anything. Although, if whatever power had taken them here could create fully furnished apartments for each of them, then maybe it could create other things. And that was why Hotaru braved the blinding sun to find her mailbox, staring down a ticket to some visual-kei band she’d never heard of, supposedly sent from one of her aunts.

Crow Crow

Archer didn’t help in the boss fight for a very good reason, he was told too. Being told stuff and complying don’t weld well with archer, but luckily the rest managed to defeat whatever the fuck they were fighting, whether to his dismay or delight was still up in the air.

Lucky for Archer, or more unluckily, he got teleported to some place, yet again. His face felt heavy and he couldn’t see anything, as he grasped his face he found that he had some sort of device on his face, quickly taking it off he’d see he was in some lousy apartment. With some keys next to him he quickly snatched he walked to the table where his gun was, quickly picking it up, but it felt weird. It felt light, as he checked to chamber he found it was a fake. “I hate this place.” Walking to the wardrobe he was hoping this place got him a turtleneck, as he opened it up it just had more copies of his same suit. “Figures.” Welp, better check the mail I guess, he walked out, finding his mailbox and opening it, inspecting the insides.

Crow Crow

Not exactly a regal area for a princess, but it was a place to live.

Ikebukuro_MangaCafe02_1492678140.jpg

To call Ikebukuro a big place was an understatement. Within the main street, its buildings were heavily decorated with billboards and signs, escalators leading to all kinds of places, and shops that crawled... metaphorically. The crowds chittered and chattered, but you could miraculously hear one batch of voices within the crowds.

"You mean like, the ghost girl at Shibuya Scramble?"
"Yep! According to the legend, five different people need to sing in five different directions while walking onto the intersection... intersecting at the intersection"
"But there are only four of us, plus in the middle of Shibuya Scramble?"
"Good thing I know someone who can help."

Should you stay in the main street, you would be free-roaming within the district to do some window shopping, or actual shopping if need be.

Otherwise, other areas of Interest to note for in the present or future would be an Aquarium and an Internet Cafe and the areas surrounding it.

Even the alleyways.

L3n L3n @IkebukuroArea

The lady didn't seem to understand Fluffington's words. She smiles at it.n

"I am a bit lonely now, do you want to spend some time together, little guy? Oh dear... you aren't someone else's pet, are you?"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

It looks like the sleek car went pretty far, but stopped by some condos. Two individuals emerged. Sarah knew one already, but the other was not someone she recognised.

Kuremi_kyouko.jpg

"Come now, my dear Watson, we must make haste."

The redheaded girl nods in response as they head for the lifts. Sarah would not be able to catch up to them before the lifts close, a bit inconvenient, but she would be able to identify the floor they stopped at.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @Condos

As previously established, while presentation on the outside was deemed different for every individual, Hotaru and Archer would recieve tickets of some sort - the same kind even. Perhaps Archer recieved it from one of his colleagues at ISIS? His mother? Or maybe even one of those guys he met in that space spinoff.

In space.

Zerulu Zerulu Veradana Veradana

Parasoul & Umbrella

Things went black when they have exited the lab. What was the cause of this? Either way, the sisters woke up in a bedroom, removing whatever devices in their heads. Oculus Rift perhaphs? Or probably the Nerve Gear?

latest

"Where are we? Where's Mr. Nik? Eroberung, Tod, and Mortis?" Umbrella asks.

latest

"I don't know. But this place seemed...normal." Parasoul replies. They look around the room, soon noticing their Living Weapons. However, when they get them, they notice that their weapons are no longer what they uses to be. Krieg cannot shoot napalm tears, Hungern can't stick its tongue out, and both of them are nothing more than just weirdly-designed, but regular umbrellas. Even Parasoul Luger is nothing more than just a plastic gun. "This is strange." She says. Soon after, they both went out of what appears to be an apartment complex, going over to the mail box. They did took the keys, so after they have unlocked their own box, they open it to see tickets to a concert by an artist they have no idea who it is.

latest

"Hey, this could be fun. Let's go there." Umbrella says, showing interest to the concert.

latest

"I'm not sure if we should. We need to find Nik first, then we'll talk about that concert."

latest

"Oh, I see. You're gonna treat this like a date."

latest

"Wh-What?!" Parasoul was shocked by that statement. Her face immediately flushed red by the mere mention of the two having a date. "W-Why would you say that? Were you listening to our conversation?" She asks.

latest

"Yep! It sounded like you two were pretty hitting off. I was also expecting you two to make out!"

latest

"D-Don't think of such things!" Parasoul scowled "Just because we were having a nice conversation doesn't mean we are hitting off. Also, we just met him for a few hours."

latest

"But it looked like it though..."

latest

"I...ugh...we can continue this discussion in another time. Right now, we need to find Nik. What does the tickets say?" Parasoul reads down the tickets and it says that the concert will be held in Cyberspace EDEN. The Digiworld maybe? If so, they will be going there ASAP. The two went back into their apartment room.

latest

"I'm hungry. I wonder what's on the fridge?" Umbrella decides to look into the fridge...do they have any food?

Crow Crow

Before the return to reality

Duck

Duck’d never been as embarrassed as this in her entire life on this planet. Alight not really, there’d been plenty of other occasions the girl had made an utter fool of herself so this wasn’t all that different. The point still stood that she was quite unhappy to have fallen into this situation in the first place considering all she’d wanted to do was simply walk over but nope, apparently she wasn’t even lucky enough for that to happen without trouble. Realization soon hit that she’d been staring at this woman for an uncomfortably long time, causing the girl to snap back to reality and started profusely apologizing to her.

“IDIDN’TMEANTOSTAREYOUSEEIWANTEDTOWALKOVERBUTITRIPPEDANDIFELLANITFELTSORTAAWKWARDTOJUSTKEEPONGOINGANDOHNOI’MGOINGONATIRADEAREN’TIITWOULDPROBABLYBEBETTERIFIWENT-?”

Before Duck had even registered what had happened, the woman crossed the distance between them in a matter of seconds before placing a firm hand onto her shoulder. It felt oddly enough...nice? The gesture was enough to keep Duck in place while significantly calming her down at the same time. Duck’s word vomit came to a conclusion and she soon felt the woman’s gaze studying every nook and cranny of her face as she asked if she was alright. A gulp of air entered Duck’s lungs as she meekly shook her head up and down, too intimidated to give a proper response. As if things couldn’t get any more awkward a man with elf ears noticed them and had come over. Duck hurriedly ripped herself away from the one eye’d woman’s hold as she aggressively pretended to be calm.

“Oh, I didn’t see you there! Don’t worry, it was just a little mistep! I’m alright I promise! Well..see you!

With the words addressed to both she quickly ducked (ha ha get it, duck?) out of the situation, making sure that she didn’t make eye contact with either of them on the way out of there. Just as she did a few spoken words were said by Miss Mirei and the girl was suddenly teleported out of there.

The return to reality

Just a Duck

Duck opened her eyes to pitch black darkness. For a moment the girl had thought she’d died and gone to heaven but the weight of something on her head soon disproved that hypothesis. Quickly she ripped the thing off of her head with her....wings? Coated in feathers of sunshine hue, Duck had turned back to just that, a duck. Gone were her grey uniform and Mary Jane shoes, replaced with a beak and webbed feet. Frantically she looked about the area for a mirror of some sort to confirm what’d happened. She waddled her way to the thankfully empty bathroom before hopping onto the sink. Staring at her reflection, Duck’s fears would be correctly confirmed, for Duck was no longer the clumsy ballet student, she was simply just a regular old duck. At the revelation of this unfortunate fate that had befallen her, Duck could only shout one thing,

“QUACK!?”

The bird soon tumbled down the sink with a loud bang as she scrambled looking for her crimson colored pendant. As long as she had that and some water she’d be alright right? That’s what Duck assumed anyways as she finally noticed the table near by. Hopping onto a chair before finally jumping onto the wooden surface, she struggled to wrap the necklace around her neck while also making a mad dash for the kitchen sink. As soon as her feathers touched the counter the avian creature turned the tap on and dunked her little head into the water. Duck waited....and waited....and waited but for some reason she just wouldn’t transform! This was clearly really, really bad. Not even thinking to explore the unfamiliar apartment, the little bird immediately decided to get the heck out of there. Looking for the entrance, Duck dragged one of the chairs to the door until it was right beside it. Carefully she’d then open her beak and put the doorknob in her mouth, hopefully not contracting a whole bunch of diseases from the gross hand germs on it. Twisted her head just the slightest bit Duck could hear the door click, meaning it had successfully been opened. A little too excited by her success, the bird forgot to let go of the knob as she tried to hop down causing her to swing the door open with the Duck still attached, making her slam into a nearby wall. Being squished between the two things was certainly not the nice feeling as when the two surfaces met she yelped out a quack before falling off the knob. Hurriedly Duck ran out into the hallway, quacking, honking, and making all other types of bird noises while she frantically ran in circles. For those unfortunate enough to also be in the Nanako Apartments, they’d surely hear the girl’s squawks even from their rooms.

“QUACK QUACK QUACK!!”

DDC83D51-A37A-4339-93AC-F59381C4DEB2.gif
Critic Ham Critic Ham darkred darkred
[Open for interaction]

"Pet? I'm not a Pet! I am a great Warrior!! I am Fluffington the Mighty! Can you give me snacks please?" Fluffington the Mighty Fluffs herself up to look as cute and shimmering as possible, hoping for Snacks. Her fluffy tail wags with abandon.
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Darild Linken
Status: Having a mental crisis, getting calmed down by Digimon, and eventually heading outside.
Condition: panic...then something else

The moment that Darild was even told about the log out pad, he knew that escaping back to his own reality would not be as easy. How would "logging out" help in any way for someone that was taken straight from reality? Well, regardless of that insight, Darild logged out and appeared within a seemingly small apartment much like his own. besides feeling a bit...off and having a VR headset strapped to his face. he seemed to be still in once piece. He has yet to realize his current predicament or the major implications of such. So he proceeds to get himself out of bed not realizing that there was a power cord just laying there. He tripped, he fell, and he bled. Caused by the well placed corner of a coffee table. To anyone else, the pain would have been minimal. But to Darild, it was as alien as he to the earth itself. That simple mesally cut made him face the unbelievable truth of his situation.
Those who possessed bodies of steel and titanium, literally or figuratively, would find themselves wearing flesh over their frames for a change.
...he was human. The moment he realized that, he proceeded back to his bed and lay in a fetal position as a storm of thoughts brute inside his mind. Even as a mear construct, he still had his moments of uncertainty, panic, and in one case mania. In such cases, he would get in this position for hours to a few days at a time. The last time he done this was during the aftermath of one tragedy. If the one pulling the strings wanted Darild to be vulnerable, they had done it with flying colors. You now have a man that is questioning the weight of his actions, from the people he killed to the most menial of actions. he nows questions if he had some how done things that made people suffer. Was this how a certain shinigami felt like as her months ticked by? desperate to extend her own life that she forgoes her own mortally? Was this the reason why she had that aura of impatience around her?
Before he can ponder any more past ten minutes, a familiar voice echoed from a smartphone like device.
"I require about your condition, Darild."
It was the Hagurumon known as Getriebe.
"..." He was only met with silence.
"so it is confirmed that you are truly not from here? are you? I can not comprehend..."
"two hundred and seventy years. two hundred and seventy years of me traveling through this planet since the mid 1800's. me dealing with the highest highs of humanity and the lowest lows. Do you have any idea how it feels to have the concept of mortality be forced down your throat? after only having the idea just fly by you every so often?"
"I...would not. You claim to not be human?"
"A construct, a construct composed of nano machines the size of carbon atoms. Concepts like eating, sleeping, and pain were all but alien to me."
It was then that Getriebe had an idea "What about taste?" Darild had not considered the idea, the one thing that he had never had the pleasure of trying, the one and only silver lining to this dreadful situation. So he proceeds to head to the kitchen in search of something of sustenance. He was somehow able to find a container of Pockys. He grabbed a stick and attempted to chew it down to the best of his ability...It was glorious. The sweetness of the chocolate coating, the crunchiness of the stick, it was the only thing he had ever tasted, thus it was the best thing he had ever tasted.
"...thanks for that...Getriebe..." before he can say anything more...

Hurriedly Duck ran out into the hallway, quacking, honking, and making all other types of bird noises while she frantically ran in circles. For those unfortunate enough to also be in the Nanako Apartments, they’d surely hear the girl’s squawks even from their rooms.

“QUACK QUACK QUACK!!”

DDC83D51-A37A-4339-93AC-F59381C4DEB2.gif
That happened. So with what confidence he has on him, he takes the new found device of his and opens up the door to find...a duck. a panicking duck.
"...I'm at a loss for words. I am completely at a lost for words." he proceeds to stand in the duck's way, just so he can get its attention.

Crow Crow SheepKing SheepKing @Nanako_buds.

Last edited:
5A4EBF6C-6042-4C93-BBF2-62C6812DED57.jpeg
Lana

As Lana threw the pebbles at the windows, a stray pebble hit the poor Eevee from before causing it to fall out of a window. Some sort of human walked over to the Eevee making sure it was alright, but Lana wanted to make sure she didn’t hurt the poor guy too badly. She rushed over and tried to talk to the Eevee as it was being held by the human.
“Oh shoot! I’m super sorry little guy! I didn’t mean to hit you! Are you alright?”

Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Umbrella would be greeted by a great array of foods from top to bottom. Meats in the freezer, fruits and butter in the main compartments, just to name some. Looks like they remembered to stock up...

... did they?

Topless Topless

"You look like you're hungry."

She then looks to Lana, not understanding any of her words either.

"You two are friends? Hmmm... I don't have a lot of those. Maybe you two could be my friends."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow

5A6EC83F-FBB2-4E36-87B0-54A4F7976EA2.jpeg
Lana

Lana just scratched her head in confusion at this lady. She wouldn’t mind making some new friends, but she was waiting for her other friend right now.
“Sorry lady. I’ve never really met this Eevee. I just hit it in the head on accident. I’m trying to get my friends attention!”
She picked up a few more pebbles and began to throw them at the windows again trying to get Eric’s attention.
“Do any of you want to help me?”
She held out her paw that was filled with small pebbles.

Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Yang Xiao Long
(We Live in a Society)

Inevitably, but arguably by relief, the time came to log off from this digital world she was only starting to become accustomed to. A cylindrical blue aura enveloped Yang as two parallel digital lines swirled around, as she closed her eyes, bracing herself. As she did so, and as digital elements surrounded her body, she began to disintegrate, her body breaking up into clusters of bright pixels. Her fingers were first, as her fingers, and parts of her thumb, turned into voxels, then broke off flying in linear directions, inevitably fading away. Then, the rest of her arms, as well as her legs and the ends of her hair, were next, as they too met a similar fate, likewise pixelating into a singular blue color and disappearing. Finally, the rest of her body followed, as the glow within the blue aura intensified before ending with a flash, with nothing left behind.

Yang had logged out.

- - - - -​

Never had the Huntress-in-Training tried virtual reality before. It all felt so real, she didn't realize she was in a computer-like environment until the Three Bros.-brand beans spilled. Now, she found herself staring into an empty, pitch-black void.

"Hotaru? Yangalang?"

At the very least it appeared to be, at first.

Yang felt something pressing against her head and face. She didn't know what it really was, but she swore it was what was leading her to the "ominous void" she would soon meet with every time she logs off. The hum of a supposedly less-advanced computer did not go unnoticed; it was readily apparent, no matter if Yang recognized it right at the first plce or not. Instead of feeling next-to-nothing other than her wild long hair, clothes, and Ember Celica's steel construction like in the digital world, suddenly, she could feel the heat of her body, the air bumping into her head, shoulders, knees and toes, the pressure on a chair she happened to sit on the whole time, and her breath. Those alone instantly meant the familiarity from Remnant had come back, even if only partially. By "only partially", it meant there was no Ruby, Weiss, and Blake to welcome her, no Beacon Academy to stay at over the summer, and especially no embrace of her younger sister's youthful words.

Enough waiting. She wanted to find out for herself now.

Her hands lifted towards her head, eventually pressing on the device on her head that she thought was giving her a pitch-black vision, and then she wrapped her fingers around it. Then, she took it off, and soon enough, she had "regained" her vision. She found herself staring at what appeared to be a bulky-looking visor with a strap at its back-ends, but something else had caught her attention more than the VR headset. It was that Ember Celica was missing. It didn't end there, however; she felt something funky with her clothes, so she placed the headset on the table, then looked down onto her lap and grabbed the white cloth around her waist, proceeding to felt it. Instead of the familiar, pleated fabric, it was a straight, cheaper-feeling piece of cotton.

"Huh..?"

She herself was affected; although her hair was the same, and her ahoge was still the correct size and shape, it wasn't just her clothes that felt off; she could not feel her Aura, nor her Semblance, at all. At this point, she knew something was seriously going on, and she was increasingly exasperated; something told her--no, yelled at her that she wasn't in Remnant anymore. What used to be her Scroll was now a different, less-advanced smartphone that she could no longer pull open to activate, in an entirely different place from her pocket. Now she was angry, and she desperately wanted to punch someone; in fact, she was furious to the point where she did not notice her irises on her eyes not turning red at all. And then, she collapsed to the floor on her knees and forearms, fists clenched, and let out a primal scream.

Heavily breathing, Yang tried to unwind by taking several deep breaths, as she took to her mind to reassess her situation.

- - - - -​

O--Okay, first off, I--...I can't feel anything about my Aura and Semblance. So fucking GREAT! What if I get hit or something--Eeegh-aah--I don't know, I'd most likely hurt wherever I was struck, and there'd be a bunch of other goddamned injuries by the time whoever's attacking me is done, because I apparently can't engage my Aura anymore! And now Ember Celica's gone, too! Icing on the cake, God, way to start the day off with a Yang bang! And secondly, the more I'm here, the more I realize it's not Beacon Academy, let alone Remnant, that I was in. So what, if you're going to take my Aura, my Semblance, and my weapons, can't you at least let me call my teammates, and daddy Taiyang, for crying out loud? Even if said attempts turn out futile?

Secondly...hmmm. This isn't as bad as I'm making this whole thing out to be. This isn't like some terrible afterlife, as described in the books I used to read to Ruby, where whoever goes there suffers for their unforgivable crimes against humanity as a whole; in fact, it's way far from that. I'm in an apartment room, so there's the computer, a TV, a small kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom, and what else, maybe a balcony as well, but I'm too lazy to check. Now, if I still have my body, and my clothes, even if they are not as good as they are, then where could Ember Celica and my Scroll be? Lemme look...

- - - - -​

Yang got up from her chair and started her search for her two items--except the search ended before she could even start. Right off the bat, she saw the familiar-looking pair of weaponized gauntlets and phone, and at first, she was relieved to see further evidence that not all was lost; she even grinned, saying "Well what do you know. It's all here." in the process. As she got closer, however, the cardboard construction of the now-fake Ember Celica and Scroll was more apparent, and her hopes were dashed as a result. Nope, not the real thing, either. At least, though, she was still alive, and still was in contact with Hotaru, right?

Well, she had to check, though. Yang took a deep breath, then started heading out the door, grabbing her Smartphone and two keys in the process. She then exited her room and locked the door, before searching the apartment a bit for Hotaru.

"Hotaru?"

After a bit, she took a brief detour and exited the apartment, looking around for her. Then, lo and behold, she found Hotaru checking her mail for something. She decided to walk up to her and said,

"Hey, Hotaru. Sorry, I thought you were gone..."

Crow Crow (GM)
Interactions: Veradana Veradana (Hotaru)
Mentions:

Parasoul & Umbrella

latest

"Oh goodie!" Umbrells happily says "Parasoul, let's cook some straks."

latest

"Hmm...I don't remember buying all of this. But if that is the case then, go have a seat. I'll cook them up for us." And so she did. She cooked up a pair of steaks like how a mother should do. Perfectly cooked and medium rare in the center. Served with butter and vegetables on the side, but in the case of Umbrella, no vegetables but an egg on top, running yolk included. Served with a side of orange juice.

latest

"Yay!" Umbrella yelled before the two begin to eat their steaks. Juicy and moist, the vegtables adding a good satisfying crunch and the butter takes the steak to another level. The crust was perfect, the egg was perfect, Parasoul should pretty much be the greatest housewife a man should ever have. Soon afterwards, they have finished eating and Parasoul took the job of washing the dishes. After that, it was time to head off. However...

latest

"Hey, we're going back to that Digi place right? I kinda want to explore more around this world. Maybe we might find Mr. Nik in here."

latest

"Hmm...that could be true. We both went out at the same time, so its possible that he is in this world as well. I guess we don't have a matter to waste. Let's go, get our wea- no, umbrellas and we move out."
Once they got their umbrellas, they go out of their apartment. Mind giving them a guide?

Crow Crow

• GreyCurious.png

Grey

Grey raised an eyebrow as the headset was lifted off of his head and he was brought out of the strange lab. So that entire thing was just some weird VR world? It had all seemed... way too real for that. But he supposed there was no point in dwelling on it. He'd have to get all the answers from that Mirei woman. At least, the ones that hadn't been answered yet.

The fox looked about and his eyes shortly fell upon a smartphone by his side. He picked it up and inspected it, noticing the word Digivice on it. Curious, he turned it on. Instantly he was greeted by the image of a long white creature with yellow patterns running down the length of its back and a large golden ring around its neck. Odd. He hadn't met one of those Digimon in the virtual reality world, so why did he have one now? At least, he assumed it was a Digimon...

GreySweatdrop.png

A sigh escaped his lips. "Today just keeps getting weirder..."

He gazed at his headset for a second, contemplating just what to do next. There were so many questions that still needed answering, both in the real world and virtual. After a moment's reflection, he set the headset down on the table, picked up his keys, and left his new place of living. It would be better if he investigated the real, PHYSICAL world first before he went back into the digital one. But he'd return soon. And he'd kick digital ass.

The outside world was... very strange, to say the least. No one on the streets looked anything remotely like what he was used to. Not only that, but everything was written in some language he didn't understand! Yet as he listened to the conversations of passerbys (who ignored his appearance which stood out like a sore thumb, for some reason), he could actually make heads or tails of what they were talking about. Darn English dubs!

Well, like always, it was time to get moving. Lana had disappeared with Eric, so Grey, poor boy, was alone. Hopefully he could find them again, or at least get some guidance as to where he was. With that, he began to tour the streets of Ikebukuro. Onwards!

--

ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff

Mentions:
    Crow Crow (Mirei)
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

Interactions:
Crow Crow

Tom, the Cat

Thomas wall.png
A concert, huh? Well, don't mind if I do. Jerry is the type of guy who prefers to stay at home while I was more outgoing and extroverted so I'm not going to bother him because I know him well enough to find out that he doesn't want to be in a noisy concert, he probably prefers to stay at home and he has company with the Keramon even though it's through a phone it's still company. I doubt anything bad will happen while I and Jerry are separated so why not have fun while we're out of that virtual world and listen to some new music? Who knows, I might even like the band plus these tickets are expensive so these guys better be worth a while. To Cyberspace EDEN we go!

I called for a taxi and pointed at my tickets, he knows where I wanted to go which is a relief.​

• I relaxed when the kid sheepishly nodded. Ah, good, I didn’t have to use painkillers. Though, she appeared rather afraid of me. I instantly jumped to her realizing who I was and I walled myself in preparation for a string of curses or for her to flee outright. My grip tightened just ever so slightly before I loosened. No one here knew who or what I was. Here I was just Sun, not the imaginary ticking time bomb people believed I was. Not some monster waiting for the perfect time to strike. I was simply a one-eyed woman to these people.

“So hey, I noticed you two.”

I glanced over to see a man with big ol pointy ears. Seriously, those ears were longer than his head. But putting that side, he appeared human in every other regard. I was about to reply when the girl spoke first.

“Oh, I didn’t see you there! Don’t worry, it was just a little misstep! I’m alright I promise! Well..see you!”

She hurriedly ran away. I lifted a finger up and mouth opening to call out to her when my vision went dark.

My hand instinctively touch the area around my eyes. Fingers brushed up against harden plastic. Huh? My mask wasn’t made from plastic. I felt my face to find my mask was missing and replaced by what felt like a VR set of some kind. It took a few seconds fiddling with it to remove it revealing the room I was in.

It wasn’t all that dissimilar from my room back in the Orphanage. Just more… primitive in appearance. I would have investigated what differences there were if it wasn’t for the fact I just didn’t feel right. My eyes widened and I attempted to launch myself at the door. I didn’t care if I hit it, this needed confirmation now.

Yet I didn’t reach the door in the split-second like I was use to. It took all, but a few seconds. It was in those few seconds I slowly realized my abilities had been sealed. Or worse, gone.

I clutched my chest and felt the thunderous pondering of my heart. This wasn’t good. For something like this to happen, it meant an external will was being exerted upon me. But didn’t that mean that thing nestled in my eye socket was also gone?

I slid a finger underneath my eyepatch. There was no slick sensation of an unending liquid, no pulsing of enlarged veins, no horrid thoughts that weren’t my own infesting my mind. There was simply no physical or mental evidence it was there. For a moment I thought I was freed from that thing.

But I felt it still. It will always remain. It will never leave. I will be forever damned with it.

I drown those thoughts in the deepest depths of my mind. No need to feel down, I was still alive!

I went about investigating my room. Thankfully all of my equipment, supplies, and Blood Vials were with me. I even found my weapons. But when I went to grab them, expecting to feel the coolness of metal, my touch was met with what felt like foam.

“No, Agony-Kun and Pain-Chan! Who did this to you and how can I make them hurt?” I cried. Who dares do this to my precious tools of agony? What thought they could touch my weapons and not expect a painful retribution?

A buzzing in my pocket brought me out of my righteous fury. I ripped out whatever it was and found a golden device in my palm.

1572066310836.png

“Why are you yelling?”

I blinked a few times when I heard Impmon’s voice come out of the device. It was waving its arms about behind the device’s screen. Just, what?

“You came with me?” I asked in a confused tone.

“Not by choice. Sucks being in this little box thing.”

“Hang on, let me see if I can’t let ya out so you aren’t screaming my ear off.” I said as I began to fiddle around with the device. It took several minutes before I finally threw my hands up into the air in defeat.”Welp, looks like you’re stuck there.”

“Damnit.”

“Damn right. Well, if we’re gonna be together for the time being, we might as well introduce ourselves. I am Sun Yama.”

“Beelz.” The now named Beelz sighed. It was slumped over now and appearing depressed.

“ I’m gonna go out. See the sights, maybe find the others, cause trouble for troublemakers. Who knows, those tentacle things called Eaters could be out there, just waiting to snatch up little kids and-”

“No no, stop that. Bad Sun.”

“And eat them. What, thought I was going to say something else?” I began wiggling my eyebrows.

“Ugh, just shove me back in.”

Eyebrow wiggling intensifies.

“Back into the pocket you degenerate!”

“Nah, I’m gonna mess with this. See if I can’t fix your dirty mouth.”

Beelz simply rolled his eyes as I walked out of my room and into a hallway. I merely shrugged. I have my own apartment now, yay. That meant I had to pay taxes now didn’t I? Fun. But whatever, I began walking around the complex whilst messing around with the device.

Crow Crow SheepKing SheepKing darkred darkred @Open for interaction

Annotation 2019-10-19 083836.png
glva4rfiozgoxjoq6vpufc356ueblffz_hq.jpg

It was one of those mornings. Revy would find herself taking off her VR headset. The pirate had the biggest headache, it was comparable to a hangover but unfortunately she wasn't nearly as drunk as she wanted to be. That is soon to change though. It was all alien to her, haphazardly she left her VR headset on the floor and looked around her apartment. It was much nicer than her room in Roanapur due to the distinct lack of poverty with a hint of alcoholism. Waltzing over to the fridge she discovered it to be fully loaded with various assortments of food and drinks however Revy had only one thing in mind.

b9bc083c76a5714a7dda1ad936358a2a7f247062_hq.gif

Pouring herself a drink she mulled over her situation. In summary she was dragged into some world by some sort of beast. This new world that she had just matrixed into resembled her old world but was very different as Revy would never spend her money on such a nice apartment. Revy concluded that she was in a different world but the world that she was dragged into was a world inside the aforementioned world. A world in a world. This reminded her of an episode of a series on 'Adult Drown' a popular streaming site that Benny used to watch religiously. Where was that geek now? He would be right at home here in his geeky little paradise with all the geekiness to his geeky hearts' content.
tumblr_mti0wpsSgd1sdz8qzo1_500.gif

After she finished her supply of alcohol in her apartment she decided to go out to look for more however in the hallway was a couple of people she recognised from earlier. It was time for introductions.

She met with a girl pretending to be some sort of bird. She accidentally bumps into her but introduces herself anyway.

"Hey I'm Revy" her breath and body stank of alcohol. "Who are you?"

SheepKing SheepKing

"You shouldn't do that. Let's ring their doorbell," the lady says to Lana, then looks up and squints at the window Lana was throwing rocks at.

"Hmmmm... yup. I know which floor it is. Come on."

As the girl gestures for Lana to follow, she carries the Eevee in her hands as she just up and takes the lift. In a matter of time, they were right in front of his door.

"Let's hope he answers the doorbell."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow

The cab driver looks at Tom's ticket and laughs.

"Ahahaha! Cyberspace EDEN! You're supposed to enjoy this at the comfort of your home, or an Internet Cafe! Wait, wait, hold on, hold on, you aren't going to the special viewing location are you? That place must be chock-full by now! It'll be a miracle if you can find a spot to sit!"

Chungchangching Chungchangching

Parasoul & Umbrella would see quite the sights on the other side of the vast roads. A very sleek silver-hued car whizzed by with another person they might recognise as a part of their ragtag group in cab following it. Wait, what? This sleek car emerged from a Nakano Broadway. Very sizy, red building.

To the side, they would see some of the Pokemon, existing in this world while one of them pelted a window with rocks in the same apartment.

Topless Topless

Grey would see the same sights and sounds Lottie did a while ago, and might even bump into her! Perhaps he would be intimidated by the chimerical amalgamation of shop banners, escalators and such, perhaps he would not. It was a window shopper's heaven, as well as an actual shopper's paradisio, one could put it.

He was now on the main street, but there seemed to be an Aquarium in the area, as well as a particular Internet Cafe.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
7EDB8074-EFF5-4327-A8C1-F41CC005C7B2.png
Lana
(Thank you Dusky for the image!)

Lana was a little disappointed that she wasn’t allowed to throw pebbles anymore. She sighed and dropped the rest of the pebbles back on the ground. Luckily the human knew where exactly that apartment was. She happily followed behind her. As they reached Eric’s door, Lana was far too impatient to wait for much longer. Instead of waiting for Eric, she tried to forcefully open the locked door and banged her paw against it.
“Eriiiiiic! Wake up! We’ve gotta go find Grey!”
This would continue until Eric opened the door.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Interactions:
Crow Crow

Tom, the Cat

Thomas.png
I nodded at his question wanting to go to this special viewing location that he's talking about. It could be fun I guess despite him telling me it's going to be packed but hey I'm fine with crowds because I get to meet new people and I'm bound to see a cool cat like me in a huge group. I hope Jerry won't try to find me while I'm gone and the food in the kitchen would probably keep him occupied with the Keramon watching him though those two aren't talkers like me so I doubt they're going to be chatting with each other like social butterflies.​

Last edited:
Seeing that Lana was banging on the Door, Fluffington the Mighty would wiggle out of her nice new friend's arms and charge the door where a doggy door would be. And either go through or smack head first into it, depending on if there is, in fact, a pet door. And no, Fluffington The Mighty is not checking for a pet door, unless you count ramming head first into a door as checking, which she does.
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Darild Linken
Status: talking with a duck (a duck!) And levy who is...is that alcohol?
Condition: disgusted

After she finished her supply of alcohol in her apartment she decided to go out to look for more however in the hallway was a couple of people she recognised from earlier. It was time for introductions.

She met with a girl pretending to be some sort of bird. She accidentally bumps into her but introduces herself anyway.

"Hey I'm Revy" her breath and body stank of alcohol. "Who are you?"
"You do realize that you are talking with a duck, right?"
Looks as if that trigger happy commando logged out without issues. Darild was about to introduce himself as well, only to be met with the disgustingly pungent smell of alcohol. He knew of this disgusting smell. Even as a construct with a significantly diluted sence of smell, he could still smell it. Did she drown in a barrel of that stuff? Did she grieve over some issue? Regardless, he was not going to stand for it.
"Is that alcohol? "He questions "how much of the bloody stuff did you even drink!?"

SheepKing SheepKing 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Crow Crow

Last edited:

Parasoul & Umbrella

There was nothing of use around this place. There was a vehicle that went pass by a familiar face while on the other hand, there is a group of strange creatures throwing rocks at the building, one of them being the one that Umbrella took her stick from before. However, there is but no time to waste. They do not mind the people they've saw as they're more focused on finding Nik. And so, they went further away from the complex, hoping to find him as soon as possible.

Crow Crow EldridSmith EldridSmith

Sarah Kinkle

Sarah wasn't a spy, she was far from it but she certianly felt like it. She watched as the woman, whom she assumed was a detective by her use of the moniker Watson. She walked out of the car and entered the condos.

Crow Crow

1571458693979.png After Nik searched the entire room and taking anything of possible importance or usefulness he headed outside to try and find Umbrella and Parasoul.
Crow Crow Topless Topless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back