• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: Trails of the ancients (Full)

Guess I need to say something here so I can start getting some notifications. :)

This seems like a really fun RP. Never tried Digimon before.

Purest of dragon. Maybe one day he shall become the biggest of dragons.

Examon is pretty neat.

Purest of dragon. Maybe one day he shall become the biggest of dragons.

Examon is pretty neat.
I'm wonderin' how the ancient bloodline thing is going to work. I mean it seemed it may go each partner has one bloodline but it looks like we got two dragons, two birds, a kitty, and a karate master.

Yes, waiting for the last people to finish their cs's :3 but no more now :D
Who are the last? I know we got a few maybe's and one guy said he was down but it going to take him maybe couple hours to three days, hard to judge us roleplayers can either be slackers or friggin speed demons . If we're waiting another day, again, any BBC you need I'm hereworkinot I'mma be workin my character post BBC

I'm not sitting by and waiting for them, I'm working on the first post right now :D I guess you can say I was bad at describing what I actually meant. What I meant was that we are currently full, but there are a few more cs's that I'm waiting for. Sorry :P The last ones will be O Omnimon and AnimeGenork AnimeGenork . If they are still interested.

L Lethe You know lookin at our CS's our character could either be friends or rivals, they are the complete opposite of eachother with sword digimon.

I see them being a bit critical of each other. Evan would probably be jealous of Chard, wanting to have the same leadership and physical capabilities. Evan could come off as almost... arrogant I suppose. At least, it may seem that way to somebody like Chard I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back