• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: Trails of the ancients (Full)

Hmm so I guess I cant make the character xD Well shame, but school got in the way and I couldn't even start it. But it is ok. You all have fun :) The characters and the plot seem to be interesting. Best of luck and have fun in the rp :D

Hmm so I guess I cant make the character xD Well shame, but school got in the way and I couldn't even start it. But it is ok. You all have fun :) The characters and the plot seem to be interesting. Best of luck and have fun in the rp :D
Sorry :/ Didn't hear from you in a while, and you never got back to me so :/

>w>
<w<
Time to whip out the good ol' Patamon-ing
BECAUSE DIGIVOLUTION
Unless I find a cooler Digimon but that's doubtful because Patamon is bae
Wait hold on
Leik Leik Is Patamon alright? >.<

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Some interesting recommendations: Just to see if anything else entices you

latest

Ryudamon

latest

Swimmon

latest

Cutemon

Funny story, I almost went with Ryudamon. Was going to figure out someway to conceivably get him into Gaiomon or VictoryGreymon.

Funny story, I almost went with Ryudamon. Was going to figure out someway to conceivably get him into Gaiomon or VictoryGreymon.
So it would be Ryudamon to DexDorgamon who can for some reason digivolve to mega Samudramon(gaoimon) then if you got pass that you would've tried to degenerate Samudramon to Rizegreymon and then digivolve to Victory?..
That would of been insanely interesting. I bet GM would of allowed it if you just have him stuck to digivolve to champion until everybody else progressed to mega.

So, are we going to try to bring everybody to the same place before they head into the digital world? That seems to be how the anime always was.

If so, it seems like Chard is already on the way to some tree. If we all found some odd reasons for our characters to end up there as well.

So, are we going to try to bring everybody to the same place before they head into the digital world? That seems to be how the anime always was.

If so, it seems like Chard is already on the way to some tree. If we all found some odd reasons for our characters to end up there as well.
Ehh, I'd say we can all be as apart as we wish from another. We all are going to to get pulled in the world anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back