• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: Trails of the ancients (Full)

Leik

BACKSTORY

The story goes that many, many years ago, the digital world was in part ruled by Pharahomon, but the whole world was chaotic and brought to the brink of destruction multiple times. Thankfully, each time the world came close ending, it was saved by Digimon such as Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, or the angel Digimon Shakkumon and Lucemon who descended to the digital world at times most dire. Imperialdramon went on to form the Royal Knights, and Lucemon went on to bring the world a time of order and harmony, but that time came to an end when Lucemon reacted to a rebellion by summoning a long tyrannical period of darkness. However, this time, the world wasn't saved by Imperialdramon or his knights. This time it was saved by the ten ancient Digimon, but only AncientGreymon and AncientGarurumom survived the crusade against Lucemon, and in the end, the two managed to seal him away.

Even tho must of the ancients died, each one of the ancient Digimon passed their abilities down through the generations of various Digimon types.

ANCIENTS

Every Digimon ability can be traced back to a source, or more accurately, ten sources. The ancients. The ancients are Digimon from a time long gone, their powers rival or surpass even the strongest of mega, and in their own time, they played a key role in locking away Lucemon.

AncientGreymon
latest

Attribute / Inheritors
Warriors of Flame / Greymon Spices, Dragons

AncientGarurumon
latest

Attribute / Inheritors
Warriors of Light / Beast

AncientBeetlemon
latest

Attribute / Inheritors
Warriors of Thunder / Insect

AncientKazemon
latest

Attribute / Inheritors
Warriors of Wind / Bird Man, Fairy

AncientMegatheriummon
latest

Attribute / Inheritors
Warriors of Ice / Mammal, Icy

AncientSphinxmon
latest

Attribute / Inheritors
Warriors of Darkness / Mythical Animal, Demon Beast

AncientVolcanomon
latest

Attribute / Inheritors
Warriors of Earth / Ore, Mineral

AncientWisetmon
latest

Attribute / Inheritors
Warriors of Steel / Mutant

AncientTroiamon
latest

Attribute / Inheritors
Warriors of Wood / Plant

AncientMermaidmon
latest

Attribute / Inheritors
Warriors of Water / Aquatic

PLOT

Well, the ancients are dead, right? Well, sort off. Their code lives on. Bits and pieces are spread all over the Digimon world, living on inside all Digimon, but also seems to gather certain points throughout the digital world. These points are notoriously hard to get to, seemingly impossible, they are heavily guarded and won't give up their secrets easily. However, someone needs to get in there and figure out what the hell is up.

Recent generations of Digimon have had... defects. Agumon struggles with making even small flames, the electricity that ran through Tentomon has vanished, and the higher ups in the digital world are afraid of what lies in wait if things keep getting worse. So they have done what the digital world always does when it feels threatened, it has reached out to humans for help and dragged a few into the digital world.

So, as I'm sure you get, this rp would be about those humans, and their journey to figure out what is going wrong with the digital world.

ACCPETED CHARACTERS

LINKS

c15ac67abd24f5175e9e719f424e2eb2.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, deciding a partner is hard stuff.

At least I narrowed down to Dra-mon/Greymon species.

Question: Attribute / Inheritors
Would Warriors of Steel be attribute and Mutant be type, in accordance to CS? Or do you mean the listed type and attribute on wiki?

Leik Leik I posted my WIP so I can make sure my code doesn't break since it broke on me the last couple times I checked it, but I will finish my character later this weekend!

Debating which gender I want my character. I have a feeling everyone will make males, but maybe not XD

I'll have my character sooner or later

By the way, I posted my character, but it's not showing up umu. Urg, I really do hate dealing with fancy coding and stuff

Ermagad, I'm so sorry, I posted in every other RP I'm part of but for some reason, it wasn't posted here... I have had things to do all weekend. (bf, birthdays, and family stuff), but I'm back now and will deal with everything. Sorry.

Question: Attribute / Inheritors
Would Warriors of Steel be attribute and Mutant be type, in accordance to CS? Or do you mean the listed type and attribute on wiki?
Follow what is listed in the wiki :)
By the way, I posted my character, but it's not showing up umu. Urg, I really do hate dealing with fancy coding and stuff
Coding is optional, you dont have to do it, I just added it as an option for those that wanna use it.
Question, can we have oc digimons too?
Um, oc digimon... eh, always been a bit unsure about what I feel towards oc Digimon. So for the time being, I won't say no, but PM them to me so I can just look them over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back