• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: Pandemonium OOC

cinnabuns cinnabuns
GasMaskie GasMaskie
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Accepted.

Ok a few characters exist now we move on the hard part of a roleplay starting it.

lol, we've still got a couple players who I think are in the process of making a cs, so I'm going to wait a bit longer for them. But yeah, I'm going to need to make myself a deadline if this rp is to get started. Any ideas? I'm thinking Halloween...but I'm not certain if that's too soon or not =/

Custom evolution lines allowed?

Yes. See the special code explanation.

In the meantime, I made a discord for the rp

so players have an easier time interacting with each other. Feel free to jump in and chat while you wait/work on a cs.

Ilikepie Ilikepie I think you made a minor mistake in your CS Gina's older sister Airi was killed in a car accident but Airi is the mother's name

Lore and rules section is up! At suggestion of a fellow player, the main IC will be up Wednesday, Nov 6th pst time, which is when the rp will begin. If anyone has any issues with this date, speak up now or forever hold your peace.

Ilikepie Ilikepie I think you made a minor mistake in your CS Gina's older sister Airi was killed in a car accident but Airi is the mother's name
opps I fixed it, now I'm surprised I made that mistake.

Do you guys see Munemori Gakuen as a public or private high school?

I kind of see it leaning more towards private based on what I see from a few of the characters we have. edit: since you already have it as public that's fine I read this message before checking the lore page

Last edited:
I kind of see it leaning more towards private based on what I see from a few of the characters we have. edit: since you already have it as public that's fine I read this message before checking the lore page

Lol, I wrote the lore pg even before reading your reply. Didn't intend for Sumire to have any relations to the headmaster and figured the school was named after the town rather than the family. I don't imagine the Munemoris(family) technically own Munemori(town) as mayor is an elected position...meaning there's likely a council.

it would make sense for it to be a private school - can there be a public school in the neighboring town tho?

I can see everyone of these characters as private school kids we have kids with rich enough parents (Sumire the mayor's kid, Haru the doctor and teacher's kid, Gina the CEO's kid, Esperanza the police commissioner's kid, and Daichi the unknown seemly rich parent's kid) or have what it takes to get a scholarship to go to private school (Taiga the prodigy and Nana the theater star).

I notice you chaps have no indication of full-ness... how tempting...

Let's see what I can dish out. Got a lot of bromons and sismons to scan through.

I know what you said but if I find the right, canonically possible links on the chain, can I do Agumon to Minervamon? My plan is Agumon -> Numemon -> Monzaemon -> Minervamon.

That's just one of my plans tho. Takes a lot of patience to whip Numemon out, so it's worth having a few backup ideas.

One of my other alt plans is a BanchoGolemon line with a Blastmon Special code. Gottsumon -> Golemon -> Insekimon -> BanchoGolemon

Only a couple more days until this roleplay is supposed to start hype. Enjoy this image of all 3 sistermons Blanc, Ciel, and Noir.

1572831678186.png

the random digimon of the week is Petermon

A Digimon which has the appearance of a boy that dances freely in the sky. It tempts young and childish Digimon that refuse to evolve with, "Let's make a country just for children," calling them to the children's world of "Never-Ever Land" that it built. It's said to have a naive and innocent personality, but thanks to its purity there a brutality lurks within. In particular, although it calls it a "Pretend Punishment", it mercilessly beats Digimon who break their promises.

Akira and Gottsumon are complete.

I had to decide between Dinosaurs and three recolours for an evolutionary line. Needless to say, I didn't pick the dinosaurs, even if they were my initial plan as I typed the application out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back