• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: Pandemonium Forum (IC)

D
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Blah blah blah

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni
latest

This is where all players of Digimon: Pandemonium go to make battle requests, learn of Creator(gm)-sponsored events, and interact with others players. This is technically an IC thread. If you post here, you must be in-character and include your character's username in the post. This is just a fun way for your characters to interact without necessarily being together in the main IC. Keep this thread bookmarked because sometimes I will make announcements, provide clues to foreshadow digimon events, and introduce npcs in this thread^^​

Last edited:
Sliver Princess:

"Hello, I'm new at this game can someone please explain how this game works and what you are supposed to do to get the egg to hatch into a digimon?"

Lurker123: Rules are pretty straightforward -
  • Children ages 18 and younger only.
  • Do not tell adults about the game. Do not reveal the game to those not involved in the game.
  • Each player only gets one digi-egg. One partner digimon.
  • Digimon battles and tournaments are scheduled by the Creator. Unscheduled battles are prohibited. Players will be notified via text when a tournament is available or a battle request has been made for them.
  • Participation in battles and tournaments increases the rank of the player. Only the highest ranked players can join the Elite and meet the Creator.
  • The Elite are the organizers of the game. Roles for elites include: Forum moderators, Enforcers, Battle referees, Recruiters, and Helpers.
  • Members of the elite are to be obeyed without question.
  • Break any of the rules and Enforcers will come to delete your digimon.
Your_Shadow: You get battle monsters!

ThatOneNerdGirl: @ Silver Princess Talk to it. It can hear you. Putting your phone under your pillow when you sleep helps too...or so I'm told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back