• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: Pandemonium OOC

D
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Blah blah blah

QuirkyAngel

White Masquerade's Blue Oni
This thread is for out of character discussions, planning, and/or chatter.

Dc1nmCYU8AEgCsB.jpg

Speak now or forever hold your peace.​

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi Ayama Ayama Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Ilikepie Ilikepie -Wilson- -Wilson-

Honestly, there's still a couple of details I need to work out to get this rp started and since you've all shown an interest, I'd love to hear your input on some of the stuff I'm still indecisive about:

What city should the rp take place in? A real one in Japan? A fake one? Should it take place in an entirely different country altogether? If a fake city, do you have a name preference?

Do you all want to go to the same school, be in the same class, etc for easier relationships or would you prefer a more diverse group?

Do you prefer a more action-oriented rp or would you like more space for slice of life/friendship/digimon bonding?

Personal preferences:
-Fake city, still in Japan
-Same school yes, same class not required (so still easy interactions/relationships, but more options available)
-Good balance between action scenes and the other stuff, though I'd say the first part of the RP should be relationship-building anyway, since the Digimon won't be strong enough to really fight yet

-Same school yes,

Munemori Gakuen High lol because random Japanese name generators rock!

If we go the fake city route, I'm gonna need a name for that as well. If anyone has any ideas where they want their character to attend/live, let it be known. Otherwise I'm just press the random generator again

Optional dorms work fine. I'm considering a full humanoid line from rookie plus of Sistermon Blanc - Sistermon Noir - Ladydevimon -Mastemon but having a humanoid rookie could cause the digimon to get mistaken as one of the younger students.

1571986816769.png 1571986837498.png1571986859762.png1571986894849.png

Optional dorms work fine. I'm considering a full humanoid line from rookie plus of Sistermon Blanc - Sistermon Noir - Ladydevimon -Mastemon but having a humanoid rookie could cause the digimon to get mistaken as one of the younger students.

View attachment 640247 View attachment 640248View attachment 640249View attachment 640250

Much hilarity would ensue in this case, I imagine.

Lol, I wasn't even aware Sistermon existed, but I see no problem with a humanoid rookie. Would make things much easier in the hiding digimon department and she'd have a lot more freedom to roam outside her digital space.

Well since we're going to Munemori Gakuen High I'm going with the obvious route and suggest the name Munemori for our town

*cough* I know I said I'm going to allow to freedom of digivolutions lines, but in order to prevent limit players from picking Omnimon as their mega or something (and he's a bit beyond mega in my book), I'm going to to say such digivolutions require the partner digimon which can come from another player/npc, or a special code that allows them to do so. In fact, for digivolutions outside of the normal line, I'm going to say they did so by obtaining a special code. Looks better (and makes more sense) to me. Special codes are obtained via winning events, tournaments, or just random battles with npcs. For players who picked a non cannon digivolution line, I'm more willing to give out special codes so they can digivolve into their desired forms.

RP-wise, it logics out how certain digimon with preset digivolution lines are able to vary in that regard.

Last edited:
I’m just checking in to let you know I haven’t ghosted.

I’m also going to also be calling Dorumon. Since Dorumon and it’s line are my favorite Digimon.

Omnimon is pretty op being the leader (when Alphamon isn't around) of the royal knight digimon powerful megas who all get super modes that go beyond mega.

wow a gatomon interesting considering my mega pick is an angewomon and ladydevimon dna evolution mega.

Ilikepie Ilikepie

Just to make sure the special code explanation is clear/makes sense, there are 2 ways ladydevimon can digivolve to mastemon in the rp

1. Find a player/npc with an angewoman and perform regular dna digivolution.

2. Obtain an angewoman code and have it installed in your digivice. Can be obtained via, events, battles (probably with an angewoman), etc. Since mastemon is your mega pick, I'm more willing to give something like that to you when the opportunity arises as compared to others who may get random codes on winning/participating in events.

The special codes are how I'm logic-ing all non-cannon digivolution lines. If your Agumon somehow managed to digivolve into a Togemon, it's because you somehow obtained a flower code or something during the course of the 'game'<.<

Getting a code before mega should be easy enough but if DNA dose happen before that I would have a very minor change to mastemon non-dna having the hair be silver instead of blonde to match the silver hair of her previous forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back