• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon: digital world

Lil Shirou

Ask me about current roleplays i might be doing.
My idea was to do a digimon rp. where one person is a digimon and another a tamer. You start the adventure in the digital world battling evil digimon and unlocking new forms.

You can use a digimon that already exist or make your own.

Tamer phone will become the digivice. It will have features

• A form of gps
  • Tracking on other digivice
  • Digimon encyclopedia
  • Allows a digimon digivolve
  • In the human world it stores the digimon
  • Digimon in the digivice can send emails to other digivice

A person can be both digimon and tamer or just one

*Will not be doing digimon from frontier and fusion mainly cause it hard to know what stage those digimon are

I'm game for a Digimon roleplay. Is it taking place in an Alternate Universe, or in the Canon-Verse?

It more of a version of the digital world I created. None of it cannon cause other than the digimon everything would be created by us as we journey. Non-cannon fan fiction basically

Spirit evolving is digimon frontier so no. It only cause there not a way to rank it in the intraining> intraining 2 > rookie> champion> ultra > mega. DNA digivolving ixs allowed but you need to have two partners or team.up with a friend. You can play multiple characters though.

I dont know exactly how rank armor digivolving

I'm super interested if you're still accepting! Digimon is my childhood love, haha~

I think more members keeps it interesting considering we have four people. Two tamers and two digimon

Molten I also be discussing armor digivolving to in the occ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back