• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dice roll thread: Vanilla D&D 5E campaign

Hmm.. what type of cleric tho? Light? Explosion? Healing? Teenage angst?

Angst Cleric? What even is that? Does he wear peircings and black eye-shadow? Is his holy symbol a spiky, skull emblazoned warhammer in black and red? Does he channel divinity to become scathingly sarcastic?

Angst Cleric? What even is that? Does he wear peircings and black eye-shadow? Is his holy symbol a spiky, skull emblazoned warhammer in black and red? Does he channel divinity to become scathingly sarcastic?
"Shut up its not a phase!!"

I just read up and watched a few videos on clerics. You could worship a god of death and be a arcane wizard. :3 MWHAHAHAHHAHA

WHY GOD WHERES MY MOM AND DAD.**zaps bad guys**
"Yo momma and daddy are dead, i'm your new parent now." Overly protective god parent?

ofcourse, but what I'm wondering is what a cleric would think when the world around them is low keying dying. 🤔 but maybe you're sent on a holy mission to save the world or something :3
Well, clerics archetypes are strange, I was more or less imagining a young lad attempting to save the world he knows best, by belief in the power higher than he and to act in it's stead.

Well, clerics archetypes are strange, I was more or less imagining a young lad attempting to save the world he knows best, by belief in the power higher than he and to act in it's stead.
haha I'm just spitballing ideas. With the world I set up, he'd make for a good foil and a guiding light when things get rough. I'd love to see what your man of faith can do. ((Also i never played cleric, saw its flexibility, and will never play wizard again))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back