• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dice roll thread: Vanilla D&D 5E campaign

The pros make their own reversible clothes. Two costumes for every one even without mixing it up.

The pros make their own reversible clothes. Two costumes for every one even without mixing it up.
I thought about that. I'm thinking of making Dancy's Divergent persona be trained with the sewing kit. Then I just need a sewing kit.

A QUEST!!!

d5l6p74-0946c7d4-a7b0-4950-9508-cdc480490b0b.jpg

At least there's no serious handicap like some of the others.

hey their looking good nonetheless~!

hmm.. hopefully the fillable Character sheet i got works, always been wierd with these things.

dnd beyond has a nice character creator and makes it easy to export it
beauty, I'll keep it in mind for tomorrow.

hows our cast lookin? Any of them friends yet? enemies? wierd childhood crushes?

beauty, I'll keep it in mind for tomorrow.

hows our cast lookin? Any of them friends yet? enemies? wierd childhood crushes?
So far I had them all come up with ways to explain how they're all acquainted at least. Most of them are friends. I think the warlock has a crush on the tiefling. The changeling and tabaxi are best friends. And the gnome is the mother hen/uncle figure.

that is adorable.

so we got a bard, barbarian, monk, warlock, wild mage hmm?

whatever could an impressionable young lad with likely several years of "oh god why" left ahead do?

hmm...

Cleric or fighter... one is "Hold in the tears, don't let them see you cry at the blood." the other will be "Oww the bowstring snapped me again!"

both equally likely to play with sticks, cry, each stuff they shouldn't, general young stupid boy shit.

that is adorable.

whatever could an impressionable young lad with likely several years of "oh god why" left ahead do?

hmm...

Cleric or fighter... one is "Hold in the tears, don't let them see you cry at the blood." the other will be "Oww the bowstring snapped me again!"

both equally likely to play with sticks, cry, each stuff they shouldn't, general young stupid boy shit.
1e7bfc5ea2afd8302fb69bcec06ebd57.jpg

that is adorable.

hmm...

tbh I'd love to see a cleric that grows up to become a battle cleric. You heal yourself just to kill your opponents quicker. xD

Also 🤔 fighter boy sounds more reasonable. I feel like a cleric boy might be too soft the orphanage.

tbh I'd love to see a cleric that grows up to become a battle cleric. You heal yourself just to kill your opponents quicker. xD

Also 🤔 fighter boy sounds more reasonable. I feel like a cleric boy might be too soft the orphanage.
I'm leaning towards the cleric~

It diesn't matter if you cry if you keep standing and working!

Risk it for the headpats and hugs

Wash likes hugs.

It diesn't matter if you cry if you keep standing and working!

Deep and true. This was me at my last job.

Last edited:
At least they know and care what happened to thier parents... Unlike Sora.

I mean seriously, guy doesn't even think that his mom was on the island when the darkness claimed it while he spends the entire first game trying to save his love interest. What's with that?

...sorry...off topic....

I mean seriously, guy doesn't even think that his mom was on the island when the darkness claimed it while he spends the entire first game trying to save his love interest. What's with that?

...sorry...off topic....
I dunno, disney probably thought kids were too stupid to care about their moms. Also they didnt expect adults to still love it like pokemon. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back