• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Diadochi Dialogues

Discord OOC?

• Move to Discord

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Stay Here

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i mean that was kind of where it was going without the slave thing intelligent monster that followed the leader but now just want what they think is owed given i thought it was more a coalition thing

i mean that was kind of where it was going without the slave thing intelligent monster that followed the leader but now just want what they think is owed given i thought it was more a coalition thing
Well I was just saying I'm not opposed to one or two nonhuman factions, I think that the biggest difference in our vision is the size of the Nonhuman contingent.

i mean i think there would be enough none humans warriors and more importantly civilians to found one or two factions or all factions made up purely of warriors?

hmm might want to do a poll i could be in the minority or only one with that kind of idea

Probably. Maybe some Egyptian myth type entities here and there, but 97% human.
Perfect. So you are going to be our Ptolemy. I wish you luck. Do you know a lot about Ptolemaic Egypt? It could be helpful to look up some of that.

Perfect. So you are going to be our Ptolemy. I wish you luck. Do you know a lot about Ptolemaic Egypt? It could be helpful to look up some of that.
I definitely know a lot more about him than say, Cassander. I’ll probably just cut out the incest and the stupid amount of the same three names.

I definitely know a lot more about him than say, Cassander. I’ll probably just cut out the incest and the stupid amount of the same three names.
Technically Ptolemy 1 never did Incest. That was his son. Also good choice lol.

I dunno about major fantasy species that have too much power just because the balancing on that is difficult, but i'm down with them being around. Anyway, I'm probably gonna shoot for a Perikles type in those western straits, maybe a former tributary of the Alexander equivalent. Seems like it'd be fun (and a departure from my usual) to play a more trade focused nation

tomorrow works for me anyway. i am intrigued as to how colonization/conquest of 'empty' space between empires will work. should definitely be a tile limit based on your nation's capabilities

Users who are viewing this thread

Back