• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dezzy's Partner Search!

Dezzy

Hey guys! Just a few things first... I'm more of a casual roleplayer, I will post multiple times a day, and it can get lengthy but I'm most likely just a 4-5 sentence per post kinda gal unless it's at the beginning and I'm setting it up or its a juicy part, etc. I'm here for fun!

But that being said I do want a roleplay partner who literate and knows their grammar! Also finding a roleplay partner that is long term and who I can also goof off with and become friends with is ideal! 

Anyway, I prefer to play the female OC in my pairings but I can totally double as the guy for you! I also prefer to only roleplay in threads, but I can do messages. 

Here's the list of what fandoms I'm in, that I would enjoy roleplaying, etc. (I don't roleplay OcxOc sorry, I'm a total fan girl.) 

TV shows:
Supernatural
The Walking Dead
Hannibal
Gotham
American Horror Story
Stranger Things 
Pushing Daisies

Anime:
Black Butler 

Bands:
My Chemical Romance 

YouTubers:
Markiplier********

Actors:
Jason Momoa
Jensen Ackles
Lee Pace

Please message me if you'd be interested in any of these interest you! I promise I'm a nice person. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back