• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dewarwr Academy

"Yes sir. I apologize for my rudeness..." Sakura said sheepishly, embarrassed that she had fallen asleep "My dragon's waiting outside." She said to the new teacher.

"Theres no need to apologize. I slept in during the time MY class got dragons!" Mr.Popperbottom laughed. "I assume your dragon's tired of waiting for you. Why don't you call him here?" He suggested.

Tully leaned against the pen and simply watched the dragon as it raised it's head.

"Hello human child. Are you here to be my partner?" Tully nodded her head. And straightened.

"That is if you want to." She bowed respectfully to the dragon and her eyes widened in surprise when he bowed back.

"My name is Hyorinmaru. And I agree to being your partner."

"Okay! I'll get him so you guys can meet him!" Sakura said excitedly. She ran behind the big building and spotted Igneel in the valley sleeping. "He's just like me." She laughed. Sakura called Igneel and he snapped his head up hearing his Partner, Sakura call for him. Sakura ran towards him and hopped on his back, willing him to fly over the building. With a flap of his large wing span, they flew over and on to the grass on the other side. "You guys!" Sakura called. "This is Igneel, My partner!" She called to her friends.

I looked back at Igneel. "W-Woah! H-Hey there, Igneel..." I said. I slightly cursed in my mind.

I'm in the presence of a dragon, yet THAT'S my greeting!? I thought.

Mr.Popperbottom looked at Igneel. "Woah! That's a fearsome dragon companion you have! He must be valiant." He commented.

Kai just looked around other stalls with a small groan of annoyance. 
Comet's tail was wagging like crazy, he couldn't contain his excitement. "Y-You'll really be my rider? Are you sure? B-Be honest, theres no takebacks!" He said, hope and excitement welling up in his small, dragon eyes.

"Of course. Lets be partners!" She says with with a huge smile on her face, there was something about the hatchling that Sasha found irresistible, she briefly checks the name on the pen before turning to Mr.Popperbottom. "I'm with Comet." She says proudly.

Mr.Popperbottom nodded his head. "My, you were quick to choose, Sasha!" He said. "You can let Comet out of his stable now, he's your companion. Please do take care of him." He said, smiling. He had this smile that was reassuring and filled most who viewed it with hope.

(I'm back!)

Leo came across a dragon that's waaay taller than him. And it's RED!!

"Whoa..." he said.

Comet was waiting for her rider to return from the teacher.

I have a rider, I have a rider! He was humming in his thoughts. He thought of the exciting, new, fun life he'd undergo now, and he knew it'd be a grand one indeed.

Leo stepped forward. "Heyo, what's up?" he asked the red dragon.

The dragon looked at him. "
Greetings... What are you doing in my stable?" it asked.

"
Looking for a dragon partner. Wanna be my partner?" said Leo.

The dragon's eyes widened. "
Are you joking? People are too scared to even approach me."

Leo grinned. "
Well, try to keep that reputation of yours and you can help me retain my bad boy image. So, you up to be my partner or not?"

"
I accept, my Rider."

I looked at Leo, at Sasha, and at Sakura. They already had their dragons, and I didn't. I felt like the odd one out. I needed to see the dragon I argued with Kai over. I had this feeling that this dragon in the stable was well worth it. I knocked on the dragon stable's door gently, and opened it, taking a small step in. Adrenaline pumped through me, for I wasn't sure how this would turn out at all.

"U-Um...H...Hello..?" I started.

Agh! Don't sound shy, that's something totally a dragon wouldn't want from their rider! Then again, I don't know what this dragon likes or dislikes, oh man, I hope it likes me... My thoughts were going crazy. I waited for the dragon to respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Great!" Sasha couldn't wipe the smile off her face, she walks over to the pen and happily opens it for Comet. She was so thrilled she had a companion she could hardly think straight.

Comet immediately jumped into Sasha's arms when she opened the gate. He nuzzled her in her arms, slightly emitting some sort of dragon-y purr while doing so. 
Comet then curled up in Sasha arms, smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tully noticed that when paired up, Riders were letting their dragons out of the pens.

"Is it alright if I let you out?" She asked the blue dragon before her. He was very intimidating and his sheer size made her a little nervous.

I thought these were all hatchlings?....

Sasha gives Comet a loving smile and a scratch on the head. She was rather nervous to be holding a dragon in her arms, Comet's scaly hide felt awkward in her hands, but she tried her best to comfort the little dragon in her arms.

Comet gave no complaint. He had a rider, and his rider showed care for him. Those were two of the things he's always wanted. He moved his head to get Sasha to scratch the right spots.

Leo ran a hand through his hair. "Hey buddy, I didn't catch your name." he said.

The red dragon rose to its full height, which was REALLY tall. Heck, he might be even the tallest of the dragons. Maybe.

"I, am Comrade. You, my Rider, are?" stated Comrade. Leo also straightened and copied his partner, "I, am Leo Valton. Now, come on buddy, let's go show the others how awesome you are!" he exclaimed. Leo let Comrade out of his stable and watched as the majority of the students backed away. "Yep, that's right, be afraid." he muttered with a grin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Whew! Finally got off my lazy a--, and finished my profile pic! :3) 
Mr.Popperbottom walked towards Leo. "This will be your companion, Leo?" He asked him, slightly adjusting his glasses. Strangely enough, he didn't seem intimidated in the slightest.

Leo grinned again and nodded his head. "Yeppers. He's my partner." he said.

Comrade flew up and circled around his Rider.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Great! I have a feeling you two would make a powerful bunch!" Mr.Popperbottom exclaimed. "I remember at the prime of my youth when I had a dragon like yours. We were one of the best!" He said, a bit lost in his own memories.

Sasha scratches the spots where places where Comet showed her, before looking towards Mr.Popperbottom. "So, whats next on the agenda?"

Sasha took a look around, noticing that not everyone had picked their dragons yet, she shook her head before taking a little step back shyly, it was just like her to rush things, so she figured she would keep scratching Comet until the others had finished.

Leo gestured for Comrade to land and the dragon landed beside him with a loud 'Thump!', startling some students.

"Hey Comrade, let's go meet my friends and their partners." said Leo. "Your choice, Leo." said the dragon.

Leo took that as a yes and went to the nearest person he could find. Sasha. "
Hey Sasha, meet Comrade! Comrade, meet Sasha and... erm..." he trailed off, not knowing what the dragon's name was.

Comrade rose to its full height again before saying, "
Greetings. It is an honor to meet my rider's friend."

Leo grinned and patted Comrade's scales.

Comet, still curled, looked up at Comrade. Comrade's height did in fact intimidate Comet. Comet, however wasn't going to look like some small scardy-cat in front of his rider. "D-Ditto..." Comet managed to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back