• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dewarwr Academy

Comrade nodded a greeting at the dragon. "You are...?" he asked slowly then waited for an answer from his rider's friend's partner.

Comrade nodded. "I am Comrade, Leo's partner." he repeated from earlier. "Are you excited to train with your rider?" he asked Comet. Comrade was trying his best to chat with the dragon and to make it relax.

Comrade nodded his head once more. He had nothing in his mind to talk about.

"
Hey Comrade, do dragons have favorite colors?" whispered Leo.

Comrade snorted, smoke coming out of his nose. "
We do. Mine is red. Comet, what is yours?" he asked.

Comet tilted his head. "Does rainbow count as a color?" He asked. "I like rainbows because they have lots of colors!" He said, smiling. He paused for a moment. "I guess that'd be kinda cheating. Uh, I think white's my favorite!" He concluded, smiling.

Comrade looked up at the sky before looking at Comet again. "Rainbows... can be counted as colors..." he said, trying hard not to smile. He remembered his rider's words about his reputation.

"
What shall we do while we wait?" he asked Comet once more.

"Oh, cool!" He exclaimed. "Can I pick two colors? If so, white and rainbow!" He stated, still grinning. He heard Comrade's question. "Not sure." He stated. "Uuuum..." He looked down with a considerate expression. His tail wagged as he thought of a topic.  
And at that moment, Comet got a new topic to talk about. His eyes brightened up, "Can you cast magic, Comrade?" He asked Comrade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comrade, instead of answering, huffed and breathed out fire.

Leo's hair caught on fire and he immediately started patting it swiftly. "Oh yeah, fire dragon..." he said as the fire died down.

Comet stared at him in awe. "Woah, Awesome!!!" He exclaimed. "I can't do that...I wish I could!" He said, trying to copy Comrade, only breathing slightly bad-smelling air instead of awesome, searing flames.

Sasha lets out a laugh and then swipes away Comet's bad breath. "Looks like you need to clean your teeth." she says in giggles. She wasn't put off at all by Comet's lack of a breath power of some sort, she figured there was plenty of time to train and there was room for improvement, though she wondered what type of breath a white dragon would have.

Comet laughed a little. "S-Silly Sasha!" He started. "I'm not able to brush my teeth!" He chuckled.

Well...Actually, I've had time, and the ability to, just not the things I need to do it... He thought.

(You might need to continue without Hikan...)

Comrade breathed out fire again except this time, it resembled a 2D version of Comet.

"Learning magic takes time and patience... Although I just burned different things to master it..." he told Comet.

Comet's tail wagged as he saw the 2D flame figure of himself. "One day...I swear on my pride as a dragon I'll be able to do something that cool!" He stated. "The only thing I can do is cast a single spell for the time being." He started. "But when I use it, I feel completely drained." He concluded. "I hope I'll be able to breathe fire one day!" He said, smiling at the thought.

Comrade moved his head to the side. "That one day might be sooner than you think. With great power comes great responsibility. Well, for me that is. For you, since you said you will feel completely drained when you cast a spell, with great power comes great need to take a nap." he said.

(Lol, Percy Jackson reference
xD )

Whiskers watched from atop a stable the students getting their dragon partners. "This is going the be a meownificent school year!" he mewed as he jumped to the next stable roof. The rider that intrigued him most though was the boy named... Lion? Leon? Leo! That's the one.

He watched as he communicated with the fearsome dragon, Comrade. Even he was scared of him. One time, that dragon set him on fire.

Whiskers heard Comrade say something about great power and then Comet bursting out laughing. "Mwhat are they meowing about?" he asked nobody. He jumped to a nearby stable (which was Comrade's). He was cautious since he was near the fire-breathing dragon.

Comet's laughter died down as he lifted his head, and sniffed the air. He smelled another scent. His head turned left and right to find the source of the scent.

"Whiskers!" exclaimed Whiskers quietly as he backed away. The little dragon sensed him.

He jumped to the next stable but ended up falling on Leo's head. Whiskers jumped and landed on the little dragon's head this time.

Comet grunted a little as the cat landed on his head. He knew better than to lose his composure and snap at the cat, for that will cause a possible calamity. Comet looked up at the cat curiously.

Whiskers slid off the dragon's head and landed on the ground. "Smo.. Hmow are mya doing?" he said, trying to ignore the fact that two dragons twice or ten times his size we're looking at him.

("So... How are ya doing?") 
Whiskers backed away slowly, careful not to be noticed. He didn't really expect a response. The cat stepped on a student's foot, and the student kicked him, making him land on the little dragon's head again. "Mriders these drays... Nro mrespect for cats..." he muttered as he tried his best not to slip again. ("Riders these days... No respect for cats...")

Compared to whiskers, Comet was about half more of Whisker's size. However, he was still small enough to be carried in Sasha's arms.

"Well," He started. "You DID step on a rider's foot. It's like stepping on a dragon's tail!" Comet said, trying to make comparison. He shuddered a bit at the thought of having HIS tail stepped on by Sasha.

Whiskers started sliding off the dragon's head again. "Yesh, but I'm strill a cat." he said.

("Yes, but I'm still a cat.")

Leo and Comrade looked at the cat.

"Talking-" started Leo.

"
-Cat." continued Comrade.

Leo looked around. "
Man, the peeps are slow in getting a dragon partner." he said. "I agree." said Comrade.

"
By the time they get a partner, it's already Christmas." commented Leo. "I agree." repeated Comrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back