• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dewarwr Academy

"H-Hey! Thats not what I meant, I mean, you assumed we were going to hug, so why not-" My voice was cut off my the sound of footsteps. "Eep, the teacher's coming." I whispered.

"Oh please, you've known each other for an hour and you're already hugging?" Sasha says with a smirk, she had only arrived a few moments after the others, she didn't really expect a response, she didn't want to come off as nosey, anyway. She simply says it as a playful passing comment as she continues inside past the others. "You can hug later, we have class now." As she waits for the teacher behind her to enter, she takes the seat in front and closest to the window.

"And I'll get my dragon to eat you." Tully snapped at Leo, before settling down. She heard the teacher coming and glared uninterestedly out the window.

"Good morning, class." A rather tall, yet slender man said, walking into the room. His attire was rather 'dorky' from what I heard. He wore a checked v-neck, a white undershirt, khaki pants, and had some sort of smile that said 'Hello world.' I wasn't sure to be relieved or creeped out. He turned to the board. "I am Mr.Popperbottom." He said, writing the name on the board. "And I hope all of you adress me as such." 
I heard a feint voice from around the room. "More like Mr.Pooperbottom." It said. I heard some students laugh. I covered my mouth to resist smiling.

Mr.Popperbottom cleared his throat. Before we begin, you will all receive your very own dragon! Aren't you all excited?" He said. He sounded like a really friendly teacher. I couldn't help but nod my head a little. "I remember when I was partnered up with my dragon...Best event of my life, I tell you all." Mr.Popperbottom said, seeming to recall memories.

I heard a voice from directly beside me, and I knew it was Kai. I can safely say I wouldn't have heard it if I were sitting elsewhere. "It's probably the best event of his life because he's too much of a loner to have company." It said. 
The urge to smack that sheepish smirk off his face was overpowering. Yet, I held my rage, and replaced it with new found excitement. "Now, if you will all form a single file line behind me and follow me to the dragon stables, we'll have you choose your dragon companion for the rest of the school-year!" He exclaimed.

Sasha felt a little guilty as she lets out a snicker at the voice's joke. But the feeling of amusement was quickly replaced with awe, she was really excited to be able to get a dragon! Again, her thoughts change as she lets out a low "Oooooooo" towards Kai as Hikan puts him down. She was quick to get up to follow the teacher to the dragon pens in her excitement.

Tully was the last to line up and file over to the teacher. She was still winded from racing Hikan. Trying to beat him had sapped all her energy but it was immediately restored with the noise of the partnering up.

The teacher exited the room, and all of us followed. We walked to a door to outside, and we stopped at the dragon stables. Sounds of excited dragons about to be partnered up filled the air. I could feel my heart rate increacing. I was just as excited as they were! "Now, go on!" Mr.Popperbottom said, "Find your partner!" And on his mark, all students excitedly ran to different stables. "All of you, I will return in a few minutes, I have paperwork to sort out..." Mr.Popperbottom said, walking away after casting all of the students a watchful eye. 
Sounds of happy dragons, and happy students filled the air. I took my sweet time to walk over to a stable that no-one seemed to occupy so far. (It's Aspherous' stable!) I started to look inside the stable, but a glimpse was all I got before Kai blocked my view.

I groaned. This guy... I thought.

"U-Um...Kai...Excuse me, but I want to partner up with the dragon inside there..." I said.

"Heh, really? I wanted that one." He said. He didn't even sound like he wanted the dragon inside, he just wanted it so he could steal my choices from me.

"Well...I got here first, so...If you'd kindly move out of the way..." I said, gently pushing Kai to the side. Kai shoved me down as a response. "Don't touch me, orphan trash. I want it, I get it, got it?" He mocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tully followed more slowly than the other students. She didn't want to seem to eager. She noted that some dragons were perked up and trying attract attention so she promptly ignored them. As she walked on, the air became slightly cooler and she came across a seemingly empty stable. Curious she peered over and her eyes lit up when she saw the very beautiful ice dragon.

"Hello?" She whispered, awed. But the moment was ruined by Kai being a total jack***.

Comet was standing on his hind legs, looking at the riders around other dragon's stables, his pure white scales gleaming from the sunlight gleaming through the cracks in the stable.

Man...All these riders...Yet, I don't think I'll be chosen this year...Or the next. Comet thought. He got off his hind legs, and curled up in his little corner.

No, there's gotta be somebody to be my rider...Theres gotta...I've dreamed of this day too much, and I've dreamed it up to the point where I won't let it be shattered on the ground like a fragile vase! He reassured himself in his mind.

Please... He thought. 
"Look," I started. "T...There's other dragons you could get...Y-You know?" I finished. Great. My shy voice is back.

"Yeah, whatever, I just want this one." Kai said, rolling his eyes.

Tully walked over to the arguing boys and held out a hand to Hikan. 
"Ne, ne," She started sweetly, " why not step off just this once? I'm sure other dragons can perform tricks too. And you would see that if you could your over-inflated head out of your ass."

Kai glared at her. I grabbed her hand. "T-Thanks..." I said.

"Give me one other reason why I can't have this dragon." Kai said. Kai growled at her last statement.

(I'm just gone for a couple of minutes and I see a lot of posts -.-)

Leo walked around the place. There were so much dragons to choose from. "Gonna find a red dragon... Red dragon..." he said to himself. He caught something red. He walked over to that stable and his eyes widened.

(Lol, I gotta go D:)

"It's because you lack the attitude to get this one, my dear student." It was Mr.Popperbottom's voice. "You can't simply want a dragon, you would have to see if the dragon wants you, and with that attitude mister, you'd be better off riding a fly than a dragon. Work out your manners, young man, and excuse my language, but I have to agree with Tallulah. Pull your over-inflated head out of your ass." He said. He said that last part so casually, it was hilarious. I held back a laugh, and made a little "Ooooo" sound to myself.

You just got owned, Kai! I thought.

Sasha wandered between the stables, she wished she could give them all a pat, they looked so cute and adorable to her, but one in particular caught her eye. A dragon in one of the pens was looking hopefully over its walls before retreating back to curl in the corner. She walks over to Comet's pen and holds her hand out shyly. "Hey there, little guy." She was about to go over to back up Hikan and Tully, but when Mr.Popperbottom came over and put down Kai for the second time today, she knew she wasn't needed, so instead she focuses on coaxing Comet from the corner of its pen.

Comet looked up from his corner. He looked at Sasha with curiosity. "U-Um...Hello..." He said. His voice was a little raspy, just like a young boy's. "W-What brings you here..? D-Did you get lost..?" He asked, failing to keep his nervousness at bay. To say the least, it was difficult for him NOT to be adorable. "T-The cooler dragons are that way..." He sighed, pointing his tail left while looking down with a sad look. He believed she wasn't looking for a dragon like him. Nobody was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura entered the stables with rather tired eyes and a sleepy mind. "Hey guys." She yawned "I fell asleep." She stated with her eyes closed. "So you picking dragons? I already have one so I guess I didn't miss much."

(lolololol I like stopped getting notifications for this so i had no idea you guys were rping. This is just me improvising <_<)

Kai was already gone by the time Sakura came. I was on my feet, wiping off my shirt. "T-Thanks, Mr.Popperbottom." I said to the teacher, and he nodded. Mr.Popperbottom turned to Sakura. "Oh? Sakura, you were asleep? And you have your own dragon?" He asked her.

Sasha tried not to let out an 'Aww' sound to avoid possibly embarrassing Comet infront of the other dragons, but her face said it for her. "I'm not lost, I'm looking for a dragon partner, I don't care about the cooler ones, do you wanna come with me?" She says hopefully.

(OOC: Think I found a good picture for Comet btw :D Click Here)

His eyes brightened up, and he ran towards the stable opening, standing up on his hind legs, and putting his front paws on the door near Sasha's hand. "R-Really?" He said. "O-Of course I want to come with you!" He said happily.

(Color the scales white, and we got ourselves a hatchling comet! :3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back