• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dewarwr Academy

Leo started having fantasies. "Then we'll become Legends." he said while imagining it.

Just a couple of minutes more and classes will start. Yes!

a few more minutes...Then our journey will begin! I thought to myself. I could barely stand still in excitement.

"I hope the teacher's nice. I'd hate a strict teacher." I began. I paused for a moment. "If you see me with my shorts scorched, just assume I wasn't paying attention in class. I heard the teacher's hot tempered" I said, jokingly.

Leo tried his best not to burst out laughing. "Dude, t-that's h-hilarious!" he said.

He looked at Tully. "
You might want to wake her up. Classes are about to start, man."

"Yeah. You got a good point there. Hey Tully, wake up..." I said, nudging her with my elbow gently.

(Chair, the one who plays as Tully is offline.) 
The bell rang. "Uh-oh." I said. "Come on, we gotta juice!" I said, trying to sound cool. I knew it wasn't working in the slightest, but I had to try. (Let's pretend Tully went with us, for the sake of time? I hope Chair will understand...On the other hand, we can pause here and wait until tomorrow. I feel it'd be better if we continued this tomorrow, when all of us is here.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tully was wide awake when the bell rang, and she caught the end of Hikan's joke. She sat up and then stood brushing off her clothes and back.

"Nice joke." She smirked and waited for the two boys to stand.

"Combination spells sound cool too. But you have to make sure that when using them, you don't overpower one element with other. Or it'll blow up in your face."

"Well it's a good thing I'm just starting then." said Leo as he stood up.

He didn't bring up the subject of her village since it's not his business.

"
Have you picked what your classes are gonna be yet?"

"Yes, I'll be taking Blizzomancy, the Bezerker course, swordplay and marksmanship. Of course I'll be taking the mandatory classes but I don't think I'll be taking part in any elective courses as of yet." She shrugged

"So are we going up to the classroom or not?"

"Impatient much?" mumbled Leo. "But yeah. Let's go to the classroom." he said.

(Giga's not online yet. We can't leave him
:P )

"W-What?!" I said, "You haven't seen how fast I run!" I added. "Take sonic the hedgehog, and that's how I run!" I proudly said, slightly flashing a cocky smirk.

Okay, maybe not THAT fast, but I'm pretty speedy if I do say so myself. I thought.

"Want to race? I bet you can't beat me!" Tully laughed as she called that out. Then she took off running. She wasn't as fast as Sonic but she was okay. The boots might hinder her though.

Leo rolled his eyes and walked his way to the classroom. "Sonic the hedgehog fast..." he muttered.

"You're on!" I said. I got into a ready pose.

Maybe I'm faster than her...Or not, but hey, giving it my all's a win enough. I thought to myself, shrugging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aspherous woke from his long slumber. It felt like it's been a day even though it was fifteen minutes. 'No riders.' he thought. Back to sleep.

(I had to go offline and missed 7 pages of RP ;_ ;)

I took off, and I felt the wind flow behind me like a air current. I was moving pretty fast for a 14 year old. I made a little dive movement, and ran faster towards the classroom.

"Cheater!" Tully cried as she ran a few feet behind him. Yup, the boots were slowing her down. She was enjoying herself regardless of whether she lost or won. She smiled playfully when she drew even with the sonic fast Hikan.

"You don't look like a blue hedgehog to me!" She panted.

"I don't need blue to move cool!" I said, cockily laughing. It didn't strike me how pathetically cheesy that statement was, for it didn't even rhyme; (as I hoped!) but it didn't matter, I was having the time of my life! I was almost there to the classroom, just a few more steps.

With a sudden burst of speed, Tully pushed past Hikan and pushed through the doors first.

"Winner!" She cheered and turned to her racing partner. She stuck out her hand to shake.

"Thanks for a good race and...you know...everything else." She blushed.

Leo trailed behind the two racers. "Yeah... If I see you two hugging again..." he mumbled a warning, "I might get my dragon to stalk you two..."

"Leo! Don't be creepy." She smiled at him and then dropped back so she stood next to him.

"Tell anyone and will have your head on a stick." Was her own warning.

Leo shuddered. "I never said anything about telling anyone... Well, I might make my dragon stalk you..." he said with a smirk. "Now come on!"

Tallulah laughed and followed him to where the others were still chatting amongst themselves. She pulled her long hair back into its ponytail and took a seat near the window. It was cooler there and she watch the goings-on of the outdoors.

Gaaah! I lost! I thought to myself. "Y-Yeah..." I said, out of breath. "Good game..."

"Lemme...Catch...My breath...Before hugging...W-Wait for me..." I said, sitting in a seat, in the far left hand corner.

Leo raised an eyebrow when Hikan said the last part. "So you are going to hug each other. That's it, I'm gonna get my dragon to stalk you." he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back