• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dewarwr Academy

"Oh! The nearby dragons told me something like that! They told me that my mom was so fat, by the time she turned around, it was Christmas! Whatever that means." Comet said.

(Comet was a bullied dragon. And, uh...If you want, you can choose to continue without Hikan...Something tells me Aspherous won't be online for a while...)

Leo looked at Comet. "I think you should stick with us for a while..." he said.

"Yes." agreed Comrade. "We will... keep you company."

(Nah, I'll wait.)

Leo instantly replied, "Of course we are!" he exclaimed.

"
Rainbows... very macho." said Comrade, he was agreeing with Leo though.

(LOL, Percy Jackson reference again.
xD )

"The macho-est!" Comet replied, smiling. He wasn't sure that rainbows were macho, but it still was his favorite color. "When I grow up, I'm going to paint my scales rainbow-y!" He added, not really considering the consequences.

(RAINBOWS. MANLIER THAN PINK GUYS)

"I'm starting to like rainbows more than red now." commented Leo. Comrade's tail swished lightly. "RAINBOW!" he said as he flew up to the sky.

Leo watched his partner fly away. "Yep. Definitely liking it more than red. I'm going to buy some skittles later."

He heard a soft cry of, "Very Macho!" before he looked at Sasha and Comet.

"So, what do you wanna do while we wait for the other peeps to get their partners?" asked Leo.

(Help i'm dying from laughter.)

"Oh!" Comet said. "I forgot about my stuff in my stable!" He said, jumping out of Sasha's arms. He ran into his stable, seeming to search for something.

Leo watched Comet run to a stable. "Eh. I have nothing to do anyway." he said, shrugging then running after the little dragon.

Comrade, like a jet plane, nose dived. The wind was passing him and then he opened his wings, making him fly. He landed behind Leo and followed him, his foot steps making loud noises.

(Lol.
xD )

(RAAAINBOOOOOOWSSSS Barfs rainbows )

Comet pulled out a small satchel, and put it around his neck. He also pulled out a small necklace that had what seemed to be a meteorite attached to it. Oddly enough, it was still making a tail, as if it had a infinitely frozen core. The meteorite itself was a earthly brown, and had small holes in it. He turned to both Leo and Comrade, showing the necklace.

"This is my special necklace!" He said, flashing a grin. "The caretaker tells me that when he found me, the necklace was right next to me. I think it's from my mom and dad!" He concluded. He put the necklace on, and it emitted smoke as it hung from Comet's neck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo looked at the necklace with interest. "It's like a mini meteorite." he commented before joking about his statement. "Ha, MM."

"
I've never seen anything like that before." said Comrade. "We're gonna help ya keep that safe from the others who might steal it." said Leo.

"
I agree." said the red dragon that now likes rainbows.

(Lol, he speaks in
Rainbows now. :3)

(Agh! The yellow is hard to see! xD Help, Comrade got rainbowified!)

Comet nodded. "Thank you! There were a lot of dragons who tried stealing it. They said it was worth a fortune. I don't believe them though." Comet added. "This necklace isn't worth much in gold to me. This necklace is the remains I have of my family." He started to say, looking down, smiling a bad sadly. "And that by itself, is worth more than any amount of gold or treasure." He concluded.

Leo had a weird look on his face. "Touchy. Touchy." he commented. (Leo doesn't like touchy scenes xD )

Comrade rolled his eyes at his rider and gestured outside with his tail. "Let us go. We might've missed a lot." he said.

(Lol, all the other yellows were too bright or too dim.
:P )

Comet ran out of the stable, and jumped into Sasha's arms once again, then curling up and adjusting himself so he'll be comfortable.

(We're losing Comrade! xD On a side note, the stories I've written before in my own spare time are usually touchy touchy. It'll be hard not to do so at times!)

Leo ran out of the stable with Comrade on his trail. Leo tripped on a rock but luckily, Comrade caught him with his tail.

"You need to be careful, my rider." said the dragon. "Yes, yes. Anyway, why does it look like you have a rainbow aura?" said Leo.

Comrade looked around himself before shaking his head, "
I do not see anything." "Oh. Never mind then." said the rider.

(Okay, Comrade's safe! He's still in danger before he starts to barf rainbows instead of fire though. >.>)

I waited for someone to come and pick me. I could hear them all excited in the other hallways but no one ever came. Perhaps I didn't do enough. I hung my head in sadness and curled up on my rock. I guess it's over. (Why did RPNation stop notifying me about this RP?! I've been left out ;_; You made Aspherous cry.) 
Someone came walking into the stable. My head shot up in excitement. I jumped off my rock and tackled the person. I realized I made a mistake and hopped off him, pushing him back to his feet. He looked at me with a look that said, 'He's perfect.' I think this day may just be good after all.

He was perfect. He looked awesome, and breathed fire. He was the one I saw from before, and it made me overjoyed that I had a chance to be his rider. I really didn't look like some hero, in fact, I looked like a wimpy little rookie. I thought this would make a change in the dragon's choice to become my partner or not.

"H-Hey." I stuttered shyly. "I-I'm Hikan...and; I, uh...want to be your rider." I said, looking at it's eyes. I've heard it's better to make eye contact when talking to someone. I awaited his answer.

I cocked my head in confusion. This was my rider? A little kid? Hey, who am I to judge? I'm only a year old. I'll take what I can get and won't ask questions. I gave a grin and leaned down to let him on my back. This is gonna be fun.

I looked at the dragon curiously. After a pause, I came to the conclusion he wanted me to ride on his back. Oh man, I kinda hope he doesn't fly while i'm on his back, me and G.Force didn't hang too well. [for Roller coasters and I don't have a good history] Then again, I had to face it someday. I mean, I am a rider. Stuff like roller coasters are child's play to riders! I sat on the dragon's back, and I made sure to be a little more cautious by holding onto the dragon.

I was pretty sure I'd scream like a little girl if the dragon just took off.

Tully stared with rapt fascination at the magnificent dragon in front of her. His scales were made of pure ice and he had burning ruby red eyes. When he stepped out of his stable and drew himself up to his full height he towered over her and she found that her ability to breath was rapidly decreasing.

"Would you like to fly, human child?" He had a low hum of a voice that reverberated through the surrounding air and shook Tallulah to the core. Of course she wanted to fly but Hyorinmaru's sheer size and radiance was making it damn near impossible to have proper control over her mouth. So she instead settled for a nod.

The dragon snaked around her and low to the ground, giving her ample opportunity to climb up onto his back. she did so and was surprised to find that, despite his scales being ice, he radiated heat. It must of shown because the next thing she knew his big ruby eye was inches from her face. Although this time when he spoke, it was not aloud. "Normally I would be severely cold to the touch and eventually you will be used to it but for now I have decided that your comfort is top priority for the time being. What is your name? I cannot simply go on calling you 'human child'." Tallulah had no idea how to mind speak so she spoke up, finally gaining back some mobility. "My name is Tallulah."

Comet was staring at Tullulah's new partner. He loathed the fact he was smaller than most of the dragons here. Perhaps, he thought, his rider minded him being too small? He certainly did. Then again, he was very very young. Maybe he'd grow within the next year? Won't that be a sight to behold, a giant, magnificent white dragon, it's majestic scales glistening in the sunset? The sheer thought of what he could become, all the possibilities made him drool. He stared up with a dreamy look, wondering how life planned to shape him.

I just sat awkwardly ontop of the dragon. I let my guard down, and sat upright.

Huh. Maybe he won't fly? I questioned myself, letting a quiet sigh of relief. I really didn't think I was ready for this. Not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back