• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed Rp Search {Fandoms//}

soches

confused yet bemused

Hello! I'm a somewhat newish (I've had a two year hiatus since I was 15, but oh well) and I really wanted to get back into writing! I'm not really into romance unless it's believable and doesn't force itself on us and our characters. I'd rather do plots, like actual plotting and going over details, that kinda thing. :3

Here's a list of what I'm into right now:

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus

Star Wars

Inheritance Cycle

Warriors

Tokyo Ghoul

Steven Universe

That's about it for now....PLEASE do not answer if you are not willing to stay active and/or post paragraphs! I really love multi paragraphed rps and I please don't be absent for majority of the planing/plotting. I understand if you are busy, but don't just leave someone hanging without notice. KInda rude if ya ask me :/

Thank you!

Hi there! I'm Foxtails, like the plant, and I'm all about world-building! I feel the same way about romance, and I can't really go into a roleplay with the idea that two characters -have- to be together. The only fandom you listed, --that I am comfortable roleplaying, would be Steven Universe. If you're interested, shoot me a message!

I'm really interested in doing a Harry Potter romantic rp with you. I liked the idea of a hufflepuff/slytherin relationship, as it would face lots od judgement and stuff. But it seems fun to RP. PM me and we can discuss what we'd like to do, ideas, and anything else. ^-^

Hello! I would love to do an rp with you, I'd be more comfortable with PJatO/HoO and Harry Potter and would love to come up with some plots and such. I don't think pm is active for me yet though, I'm a pretty new member and have been very busy.....

Foxtails said:
Hi there! I'm Foxtails, like the plant, and I'm all about world-building! I feel the same way about romance, and I can't really go into a roleplay with the idea that two characters -have- to be together. The only fandom you listed, --that I am comfortable roleplaying, would be Steven Universe. If you're interested, shoot me a message!
Awesome! Send me a PM!

Nico said:
I'd be up for a PJatO/HoO RP with you c:

Thank you! I can't PM right now, so could you send me one?

sharktrashcan said:
Hello! I would love to do an rp with you, I'd be more comfortable with PJatO/HoO and Harry Potter and would love to come up with some plots and such. I don't think pm is active for me yet though, I'm a pretty new member and have been very busy.....

pm isn't active for me yet either, but I'll try to send you one once I'm able to do it
:)

Idea said:
What gender do you roleplay? Do you do original roleplays?

I mainly play as a POC male and YES I love original rps

soches said:
Awesome! Send me a PM!
Thank you! I can't PM right now, so could you send me one?

pm isn't active for me yet either, but I'll try to send you one once I'm able to do it

I mainly play as a POC male and YES I love original rps

POC?

Dechii said:
I was ignored. ._.
If interested I can PM you, if not, I getcha. ^^
Oh, I'm sorry! I was in a hurry (had to go somewhere), so I missed your message! Pm me please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back