• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed Partners for Modern 1x1

Anony

Hi!

Please contact me for my writing samples to see if you're a fit.

Right now I'm looking to do a 1x1 with someone who is a fast paced writer RE: active. I would prefer at least a post a day, if not more (I post a lot) I have plenty of other role plays going currently, so I'm being a little bit pickier in this thread.

I'm looking for someone who can write at lest 5+ paragraphs, as this is my normal post length.

Who can handle mature themes (we can fade, don't worry)

Someone with the ability to create drama and plot twists.

Someone who wants to chat OOC

Can play a character well and stick to the character.

Who can post enough to move a story along and help me with that.

Who can play male or female and more than one character.

Who can provide a writing sample.

Also, I would prefer to do this over google docs or email but if need be, we can discuss potentially doing this on threads.

I have a very detailed mafia/crime plot I'm looking for a strong male character for. There is romance involved.

I also am also willing to plot With someone from scratch (as I want it to be ours). I like to do plots based off of songs, so if there is a song you really like, I will gladly write something up. And I'll play male or female :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening. Ill do the rp with you and we can do it over Google docs or email. I've been planning on making an e-mail for Rp so I'd be up for it. If you want to talk more about it pm me and we can talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back